23.01.12, 19:59
Carpe diem ...
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3476
Check in: 07.01.10
Google Nexus 6

Google-аккаунт: способы решения проблемы download

Google account » | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset » | Mi Account » | Flyme account » |

Required (!!!) to read
If you want to ask a question related to the problem discussed in this topic, copy and fill out the following in the Answer form:
- Device / Model of your device;
- operating system and firmware;
- a brief description of the problem;
- a list of actions taken.

Before asking your question, please kindly read the information under the spoiler below and use the search in this topic.
Recommendations for solving the problem:
1. Make sure that you have an Internet connection (gprs or Wi-Fi) that is configured and working correctly. To check, open any site through the browser, follow the links a couple of times.
2. Make sure that you correctly and without errors enter the login and password of your account.For those in the tank: account must be Google(NOT mail.ru, yandex.ru, etc.).
3. Make sure that you have checked the "Data transfer in the background" and "Auto sync" checkboxes. If installed, remove, reboot the device, then put them again and - again reboot.
4. In any case, before you "panic", just restart the device (soft-resets).
5. Check the date and time in the machine. Try manually set the exact time or synchronize with the operator.
6. Take advantageYouTube method. Free translation of the method and comments fromKadmiycm.here.
7. Take advantage of the programsYouTube remoteorAdd Account.
8. Replace the SIM card (seehere).
9. Use the phone's initial setup wizard.
10. Install GAPPS (Google apps) for your phone via Recovery.
11. Check if you have “Two-Phase Authentication” enabled. That is, log into the Google account from the computer and disable it in the settingsGoogle account is not added (Post # 15813934)
12. Login via browser:Google account is not added (Post # 16243119)
13. Google account is not added (Post # 16495082)
14. Google account is not added (Post # 16706509)
15. Make a hard-rezet.
16. If you use ad-blocking applications, disable them (return the original hosts file).How to do it manually
17. If you used the Freedom applicationGoogle account is not added (Post # 21324067)
18. Disable permanent active mobile transmission - morehere.
19. Another solution fromphaeton480 - Google account is not added (Post # 23772687)
20. Do not your Google service be disabled? //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189292&view=findpost&p=34109846

21. Merge Google Accounts.
22. Solving the problem of the disappearance of a Google account by resetting the settings of the application "com.google.android.gsf.login
Notes:
- if the problem with logging into your account was solved, but after that there were problems with Market’s work - all questions should be asked in a special topic -Android Market - Technical problems, All questions about MARKET problems are discussed here.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 20.01.19, 23:16
Reason for editing: edit
omikudzi
Message#2
20.09.10, 12:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 20.09.10
HTC Wildfire

I took the HTC Wildfire, everything seems to be ok. BUT no google account is added !!! Because of this, I can not use the phone to the full .... I sit and dream how the market will open someday (

Help pliz!

Post has been editedvmaxim - 05.02.13, 07:21
W.Master
Message#3
20.09.10, 12:11
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56235
Check in: 06.01.08
HTC One X

omikudzi
What does it mean not added ???

Describe the problem PARTIES:
- What you are doing?
- What do you expect?
- What is happening or not happening?

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
"Not gods burn pots"(anonymous ancient Greek)
aefhagr
Message#4
20.09.10, 13:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 05.05.10
HTC Hero

By the way, I think I have the same

the problem is this: there is a google account, when you enter the market from the phone, it offers to connect google account, enter the data, then the screen shows, they say, you are logged in, it will take no more than 5 minutes ... then the message "cannot be established connection to the server for data transfer ... perhaps this is a temporary problem or your phone does not support data transfer ... "already two weeks

how to do?

HTC Hero, OS 2.1-update1, software 3.32.411.2
Dimonira
Message#5
20.09.10, 14:43
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 135
Check in: 14.08.09
Honor 10

when you enter the market from the phone, he offers to connect a Google account, enter the data, then the screen shows that they are logging in, it takes no more than 5 minutes ... then the message "cannot establish a reliable connection to the server for data transfer ..." perhaps this is a temporary problem or your phone does not support data transfer ... "

I have a similar, only when choosing to send to picasa. Occurred after the update motorola. The Google Account Connection Wizard starts (although it already exists and is synchronized normally), but the wizard itself does not work, neither creates a new account, nor connects an existing one (the second account has already been created on the BB for the sample). And just to run the account connection wizard from the "Accounts and sync" settings is the same.
mawile
Message#6
20.09.10, 14:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418
Check in: 07.07.10
Highscreen Power Five

stupid question, is the internet there? and the weather is synchronized? maybe something is wrong with the synchronization services, you can recommend a reset or flashing
aefhagr
Message#7
20.09.10, 15:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
HTC Hero

stupid answer: the Internet is (no limit from mts), everything else is synchronized (weather, twitter, etc.)
Bodtek
Message#8
20.09.10, 17:02
Great theorist
[offline]

Messages 6179
Check in: 23.11.09
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

If I am not mistaken, in the event of an error associated with a "reliable connection", you must use the GSM mode, and not WCDMA.

Post has been editedBodtek - 20.09.10, 17:02
aefhagr
Message#9
20.09.10, 19:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
HTC Hero

Bodtak
It was "automatically GSM / WCDMA", changed to "just GSM" -nothelped
Dimonira
Message#10
20.09.10, 21:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Honor 10

I have internet and GSM (EDGE) and Wi-Fi, one hell, account connection wizard does not work. Through the conductor I enter normally. Why the account fell off from sending to picasa is unclear.
I remember that when I brought the phone from the store, I started to connect my account for the first time, I also had a trouble - I didn’t want to connect to any wi-fi, I had to switch the network to GSM, then I drove through. And now there's nothing at all: beee:

Post has been editedDimonira - 20.09.10, 21:21
Dimonira
Message#11
20.09.10, 22:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Honor 10

And I turned on the network via 2G and looked at the counter of transmitted / received data after the connection wizard failed - 0 bytes. Those. the master simply did not go anywhere at all, he would still have to connect somewhere.
Dimonira
Message#12
21.09.10, 15:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Honor 10

Made some research on the network and it turned out that the problem with connecting the main / additional Google account MASS! And Google did not decide it !!!
People all over the world have problems - with connecting the main account, an additional one, via wi-fi and even after resetting the settings to the factory ones.
Some baida with an account happened after the system update (like me).
Here are a couple of topics from the forum:
Error adding an additional Google account
Cannot add a Google account via WiFi

In the first topic there is a link to the program.Android - Add Account(on the site and source), which "manually" adds an account.
The program is locatedhere. Links: downloadprogram (apk)andsource code.
I have not tried it myself yet.

Post has been editedDimonira - 21.09.10, 15:18
Dimonira
Message#13
21.09.10, 22:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Honor 10

Dimonira @ 09/21/2010, 16:18*
In the first topic there is a link to the Android program - Add Account (on the website and source code), which "manually" adds an account.

I tried, created a second Google account. Enter the address type [email protected] and click the "add" button.
Then, when you try to synchronize, an error message appears - the wrong password. We press on the notification, you are prompted to enter a password. We enter the password and voila, the account has earned.
By the way, photos of picasa are normally sent to the newly added account. But the main account is not - it is not in the list of accounts for the send dialog.
blender_kid
Message#14
14.10.10, 08:24
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 06.09.10
HTC One (E9) Plus

same problem:
Sync google account

I note only that I did not install the update. In the info section of the phone - OS Version 2.1 Update 1. Build number 2.03.405
hermitap
Message#15
27.10.10, 12:43
Old resident
[online]

Group: Developers
Messages 1124
Check in: 09.08.10

He writes an error: Error: java.lang.SecurityException: caller uid 12345 is different than the authenticator's uid.

same.

what to do? (HTC legend)
hameleoncheg
Message#16
27.10.10, 14:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 28.05.10

Vopschem both problems with the connection are solved by a hard reset .... while the current is so ....
aefhagr
Message#17
03.11.10, 18:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
HTC Hero

helped reset to factory settings
Akksel
Message#18
11.11.10, 01:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 22.01.09
Google Nexus 5X

Help method "youtube".
NeBabNik
Message#19
28.11.10, 15:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 413
Check in: 26.01.06

I myself ran into the Galaxy S

It turned out only after logging into the account through YouTube.

That is, I went to the YouTube program there in Accounts, I typed my LOGIN (completely from @ gmail.com) and PASSWORD (in the instructions above it is written that without a password)
After that, this account appeared in the general list in the "Accounts and sync" settings.

But whatthe main thingearnedSTANDARDadd appletgoogle accounts(that is, through the standard menu "Accounts and sync" ->"Add account")

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy i9000 / Samsung Vibrant (Samsung T959) ->Meizu MX2 M040 (32Gb) ->Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE i9505 ->Samsung Note 4 (SM-N910C)
talxtalx
Message#20
28.11.10, 21:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 05.12.09

Faced on the tablet ZT-180. (android 2.1)

It was not possible to add a second account to gmail. "Add account", the setup wizard starts, two buttons "Create", "Add". Click "Add ..." the refresh of the screen occurs and see the same two buttons (without any errors).
The solution through youtube did not work. He was already tied to the main account. The possibility of "change" or "add", did not find.
The "AddAccount" application did not help either: "Error: java.lang.SecurityException: caller uid 12345 is uid." The developer says "FIG knows what it means."

Now that HELPED! :)
Through the market put "Youtube remote". And in it, Menu / Switch Account / Add account, login / password - added (!). A couple of cries about "allow access to data." But in the list of accounts - did not appear (Youtube remote) :(,
I go to gmail / accounts - there is a new account (!). I choose it, again a couple of cries "Allow". "Click sync" - there is mail (!). Accounts switch :)
P.S. The standard add-on did not work, but this is not important anymore.

P.S.S How to switch accounts in google talk - did not find it. I would be grateful for the hint.
talxtalx
Message#21
28.11.10, 22:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 05.12.09

My "through youtube" didn't work. He also "attached" to the main account. Items like "Logoff", "change user", "add new" - are completely absent.
But in the "youtube REMOTE" - found everything you need.

189 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 12:19