> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TrafficCounter | Counter traffic, talk time, SMS

Rep: (3544)
Trafficcounter
version: 1.7.1

Last update of the program in the header:27.07.2011

Attached file0.png(43.28 Kb)
Attached file1.png(36.07 Kb)

Description:
Counter traffic, talk time, SMS. Shows of all time / month / week / day. There vydzhety main screen.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...l.trafficcounter&hl=ru

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 1.7.1 Pro http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1081643/tcp171.apk
Version: 1.7.1 Pro Rus TrafficCounter (Vadik Post в„ў # 50154182)

Past versions

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 05.06.16, 16:54
Reason for editing: new version of rus

Rep: (192)
on gt540 does not consider neither wifi nor edge.

Rep: (183)
On SmartQ v5 is similar ...

Rep: (5)
in Market already have 1.1.7

Rep: (87)
On Desire works fine.

Rep: (142)
g-sense
Alteroascension
you its task-killer does not kill any chance?

Rep: (183)
No, the process hangs, but the data does not update ... setting changes, the update set for a minute, did not help ...

Rep: (192)
Task killers do not use, do not see the point.

Generally I noticed that this is not the first program that does not consider wifi traffic. DataCounter also refuses (but at least it takes into account the mobile network). Maybe a rare module costs on our animals. And so you want to see the traffic consumed directly on the desktop ...

Rep: (40)
g-sense @ 20.09.2010, 13:48*
DataCounter also refuses (but at least it takes into account the mobile network).

I confirm!
ButStatsHe sees and shield :)

Rep: (0)
1.1.8 on gt540 wifi edge and said ok, just specify the interfaces should be there for the Devine There are no preset settings. it is a pity that the update interval less than a minute nepostavish.

Rep: (6)
Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S) - does not consider

Rep: (89)
postavil- not think so. however, in the settings there is an item in negog autodetect whether or something else that network. Now check not mogu- balance at zero. How to recharge accomplish your goal.

P.S. widget and he liked me more than 3G Watchdog. beautiful separate box for each connection plus the count of calls and the time count of messages

still it works, easy to set up all the necessary exhibi machine: dancer:
still leave it instead of 3g watchdog

Post has been editedPhan + om - 16.10.10, 13:06

Rep: (7)
Correct version of the Market 1.2.2 (added support for LG GT540).

Rep: (2)
And remove from the notification bar icon can be? And even so there is a lot of garbage, and now this ball.

clarification about the settings: in the main window, which shows all the indicators, press "menu" in the menu, select the "Interfaces".

If you have already installed the program to climb on the Internet, in one of the menu items "interfaces will be the value of your traffic. Select this and everything. the program is considered and displays (depending on the chosen intervavla updates.

P.S. as there is an item in the menu interface, which is referred to in the title USBit can count for USB traffic?

Great program! All said.
The only pity is not possible to display the information in KB / bytes ... Very important for GPRS counting, especially in the day.

I do not think so. I will use another program. HTC WILDFIRE

Rep: (85)
Lafler @ 25.10.2010, 21:30*
And remove from the notification bar icon can be? And even so there is a lot of garbage, and now this ball.

+1
I subscribe to the issue ......
And the difference between the paid version Pro? The performance characteristics declared support for counting traffic from the application (in the version of Android 2.2) ....

Rep: (6)
Lafler @ 25.10.2010, 21:30*

Can. I put it to the test today, as I remember the very first in the settings menu!

Rep: (85)
lg-optimus @ 09.12.2010, 11:08*
settings is the first menu item

Original!

Service priority (Prevent yuor phone from shutting down the log-service. This also affects the notification shown) !!!!

That is, except for the icons in the notification bar, and more responsible for preventing the closure of the log-service!
And how it will affect the accuracy of the statistics collection ???

Post has been editedMorpheus68 - 09.12.10, 12:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 1:58