Build a non-gaming PC / Computer for work | what components are better assembly tips

Rep: (1149)
Build a non-gaming PC / Computer for work

Attached Image

Attention!

How to ask to pick up the assembly
Dear visitors! When making an application for the selection of components for a PC, please indicate in your application:
  • How much do you expect
  • City where you live or shop is to order
  • Link to the store for orientation in prices and assortment
  • Local currency so as not to calculate the final amount at the rate
  • Tasks for which the PC is assembled, system requirements for the software, the work in which is supposed to be on this PC
  • Do I need a monitor. If there is a monitor -name his model
  • If there are any components that you want to leave in the PC - name their exact models.
    Without this information, it is impossible to select components.
The application should look like this:

"Please pick up accessories for the PC. The budget for the purchase of 50,000 rubles \ hryvnia \ yuan. Shop XXX, city YYY. "
PC is needed to work in Sony Vegas \ Photoshop \ 3dMax (etc)
There is a Cooler Master Elite 331 case and a Dell P2317H monitor

Application type:
"Hello guys! Throw me a little collection so that everything flies"or "What can be collected for 50,000?"and similar contentwill be ignored.
It is also recommended that you familiarize yourself with the ready-made configuration options that are placed in the topic header.

Save your and our time. Thank you for understanding!
Utility
Configuration options
  • Assemblies are exploratory in nature.
  • These build patterns reflectapproximate combinationperformance / price, taking into account the compatibility and reliability of components.
  • All components of the following templates100% compatible.
  • Based on one of the templates, you can assemble the same or similar configuration in the desired store.
  • If you will build a PC with components that are different from those shown in the templates,make sure they are compatible. This is especially true of the motherboard and processor.
  • If it is necessary to assemble a PC in another currency, leave a request on the forum indicatinglocal shopsandlocal currency. This is necessary for orientation in the range and prices when choosing components.
Attention! Despite the fact that assemblies are constantly updated, prices may be irrelevant due to the unstable exchange rate.

Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 12.11.19, 06:15

Rep: (0)
DF77 @ 23.04.19, 21:31*
And anyway why Oldie?

Only with Aldi contract.

DF77 @ 23.04.19, 21:31*
Below is an example of the PC for two employees, the assembly is not perfect but time-tested components and plow without problems.
#
PC Regardie
Reduced by 37%
Attached Image

Thank you

Rep: (18)
* supa8fly,
If a discrete graphics card is, it is better to take the stone P3 1200 - save a thousand. Well, then - yes,inexpensive nurseto AM4, strip 4GB operatives and cooler taste. It will be good, and 15 kilorubley fit is guaranteed.

Well, in general tasks:
AutoCAD and Revit, 90% 2d ..., office and so the calculations on the little things.
1) i7 or Reisen?
2) 16 gigs ddr4 enough or 8?
3) plan to take Monique or 27 or 32 thousand 4k ... 30-40
4) for the games there is a sofa, PS4 and absolutely no time ...
The only thing that will leave gf 1060 6 gb.

Chasota RAM is important? Drive do not want anything, and not budu.Samaya main task is to speed interferon wines 10 hit me !!!

Rep: (955)
* GtnAlucard ,
A budget is all what? And the city and shop?

City of St. Petersburg next.
I can and Intel Core i7-9700K to buy 30 ... but I want to ask your advice if I was with my 8 core tasks needed ...
The main thing for me that did not brake at all ... ala interface mac os.

Posted on 28/04/2019, 21:17:

A budget ... the money is there ... then the common sense needed anymore.
I will not buy housing for students and shining the RAM ...

Rep: (27)
* GtnAlucard needed

Post has been editedStrix23 - 28.04.19, 21:22

* GtnAlucard ,
Well, if you do not want to chase anything, then it is your choice i7-8700 togda.B360 motherboard, and 16 Ram 2666.6 cores 12 threads.

Or Ryzen 2700x, and B450 motherboard and memory 3000-3200.

Post has been editedninja88 - 28.04.19, 22:22

Rep: (3)
Hello!
Please help to choose the components for your PC. The budget for the purchase of 50 000 rubles (if possible cheaper, plus only to karma). Shop megabits ?, dns, Krasnodar.
PCs need to work in an office, multiple browsers with a bunch of tabs, 4, cloud drive, instant messengers.
Also need a monitor, 28 ".
The computer asked the chief about these words, "we need a new computer, so all summer, no brakes and it was all nischtyak!"

Rep: (160)
* irdis_evalle,
where such naalniki there? I've collected the PC to work for 35 thousand, me with round eyes: "Why so expensive o.O?"
saving is possible to take r3 2200g, 16 gigs of RAM (in principle, any, time to drive, no one will), not less. sysyd drive at 256 gigs. body taste.
https: //technopoint.ru...-3-2200g-box-sale/ i = 3?

Post has been editednerd74 - 29.04.19, 12:40

Rep: (614)
* irdis_evalle,
https: //krsnd.megabitc...0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82

Rep: (3)
* nerd74,
* espantajo
Thank!

Hello!
Guys, look pzhlst assembly:
http://technopoint.ru/conf/8e133454dc6adcf7/
The computer for the home, sometimes edit video actioncamera for home use in the Premier. Actually I wanted to 50,000 to meet with the assembly

* bnr54 , Bp trash RAM gskill ripjaws if you do not want to drive, box version of the processor does not take, noise budet.Vozmite gammaks 400 or takoe.I housing stremnyy.Esche should take 584, not 578.A more where SSD?

Post has been editedStrix23 - 02.05.19, 07:34

* bnr54 ,
BP is not much, and not from vidyaha Armor holodnyh.I if the processor will drive, then this motherboard without a spark tolko.Ssd also not seen.

And the budget, the city and the store name, you can help.

Post has been editedninja88 - 02.05.19, 08:06

* Strix23, * ninja88,
Thanks for the comments, the city of Novosibirsk. The store does not matter much, for example, took Tehnopoynt
SSD is.
It makes sense to 7m rayzene, PLR can take the 5th (2600 for example)
Advise pzhlst PSU, Cooler in the percents, vidyuhi.
What's wrong with the body?

* bnr54,
A budget of what?

* ninja88 , I wrote above 50,000

Posted on 05/02/2019, 21:53:

* bnr54 With Ku do not want?

Attached images
Attached Image

* Strix23 ,
: secret:On Cu limit of 500 euros.
Or order is necessary to break for 2 people.

Dear forum! Reread branch but have never seen a similar voprosa.Kakoy CPU cycles would be suitable for video broadcasting) at the same time for 6 videchatah.Chto here is more important than the frequency of the core (Intel) or

multi-core (multi-threading) rayzen.Zaranee thank you for your answer!

* urik725 , Reisen 2700

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 10:48