Build a non-gaming PC / Computer for work | what components are better assembly tips

Rep: (1146)
Build a non-gaming PC / Computer for work

Attached Image

Attention!

How to ask to pick up the assembly
Dear visitors! When making an application for the selection of components for a PC, please indicate in your application:
  • How much do you expect
  • City where you live or shop is to order
  • Link to the store for orientation in prices and assortment
  • Local currency so as not to calculate the final amount at the rate
  • Tasks for which the PC is assembled, system requirements for the software, the work in which is supposed to be on this PC
  • Do I need a monitor. If there is a monitor -name his model
  • If there are any components that you want to leave in the PC - name their exact models.
    Without this information, it is impossible to select components.
The application should look like this:

"Please pick up accessories for the PC. The budget for the purchase of 50,000 rubles \ hryvnia \ yuan. Shop XXX, city YYY. "
PC is needed to work in Sony Vegas \ Photoshop \ 3dMax (etc)
There is a Cooler Master Elite 331 case and a Dell P2317H monitor

Application type:
"Hello guys! Throw me a little collection so that everything flies"or "What can be collected for 50,000?"and similar contentwill be ignored.
It is also recommended that you familiarize yourself with the ready-made configuration options that are placed in the topic header.

Save your and our time. Thank you for understanding!
Utility
Configuration options
  • Assemblies are exploratory in nature.
  • These build patterns reflectapproximate combinationperformance / price, taking into account the compatibility and reliability of components.
  • All components of the following templates100% compatible.
  • Based on one of the templates, you can assemble the same or similar configuration in the desired store.
  • If you will build a PC with components that are different from those shown in the templates,make sure they are compatible. This is especially true of the motherboard and processor.
  • If it is necessary to assemble a PC in another currency, leave a request on the forum indicatinglocal shopsandlocal currency. This is necessary for orientation in the range and prices when choosing components.
Attention! Despite the fact that assemblies are constantly updated, prices may be irrelevant due to the unstable exchange rate.

Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 20.08.18, 11:22

Rep: (276)
Thanks for the advice ... Now I’m reading the Cows test from 3Dnews ...

Eyes you just climb on his forehead, like mine for the first time? : D

Rep: (143)
JDima
Neither kuya themselves chase them! HAAAAAAACHU !!!!

Neither kuya themselves chase them! HAAAAAAACHU !!!!

That was the same reaction I had. One-to-one. Well, the speed ... And the temperature ... And I was going to take the Pentium with a sinful affair ... Yes, the E6300 even furnishes extreme Pentium, and it will be colder.

JDima ,
It's great! Only here it is advised not to do an upgrade now, but wait for the winter ... By the way, I read somewhere that Cor Extreme will soon appear, then the prices for Cora will go down ...

Pektin , kor extreme will cost;)
Now everyone sells at dumping prices.
About the wait - the thought is correct, but I will not. Here I will find my mother, I will buy everything from the E6300. I do not need transcendental performance. And you will need - I will buy something more powerful.

Rep: (277)
975 is old. and for a couple of years it will not be enough. the new year will have everything that is needed for a normal upgrade.
520 sold freely. This is not 700 and 800W.
2.13 GHz against the original 2.4 already. + a slightly higher factor, so as not to rape the motherboard more.
still distinguish the socket and chipset.
I have already said about rd600 from ati. read and understand.
Athletes accelerated a half. 1700+ turned into 3400+.

Rep: (60)
Bugaga =) Apparently Jdima reading wiser =) Kind to the koram! Moldes! =) I, too, for collecting the computer in the spring, that is, after about a year. Big changes are coming, friends. =)

and the extreme is already out. it was the very first announced percent from cor. By winter, 4 nuclear will come out and this one will be removed.

It will be necessary, then, to postpone the modernization ...<_<

975 is old. and for a couple of years it will not be enough.

Why don't you have enough? Power supply at the same P5W DH is excellent, cooling on the north bridge. Southern and newer there, but they have no advantages. Support 4-core. So why outdated? Because it was released long ago?
1700+ turned into 3400+.

And you turn 3400 into 5100;)
Apparently Jdima reading wiser =) Kind to Koram!

In the sense of?
and the extreme is already out.

They came out a long time ago, but so far only one model has been delivered to us. With customs problems.

JDima ,
In the last conversation with you, you had a negative attitude towards dual cores.

By winter, 4 nuclear will come out and this one will be removed.

There are doubts. Especially in relation to "removed." Stumps at 478 are still alive.

Added @ 24.08.2006, 19:11

In the last conversation with you, you had a negative attitude towards dual cores.

So now I say. Do you think that kor is faster only because of a dvushka? No shit. Simply, the architecture is eerily successful, unlike the stumps 4. Dual cores provide a small gain only on competently multithreaded tasks, in other cases there is little use. But marketers beat us with a foolish head. It remains to hope that with parallelization, things will go better.
By the way, cows have such dual cores, which stumps and athletes cannot dream of;)

strange things you say. what am i missing in the outdated 975? and what do you miss in the same outdated x2 5000+? Does he not pull something?
I see no reason to take the old when the new one comes out, which will provide the best overclocking. rd600 new hope overs, so to speak.
about overclocking the core, I agree that this is the best, but I gave an example of a very good acceleration. and with this present. with picking proca.

pectin, and something prevents to wait? Now there are no such significant reasons.

vorken ,
pectin, and something prevents to wait? Now there are no such significant reasons.

I waited a year, so I can wait ...
P.S
Something to me tonight tablet dreamed ...: rolleyes:

no doubt. based on the fact that the extreme frequency is 2.93, and kentsfield has 2.66. not a big difference for the same price. will be raised to 3.2
on this news was. that the range of frequencies is not large.

and what do you miss in the same outdated x2 5000+? Does he not pull something?

1) This is AMD.
2) Deprecated, there is no possibility of upgrade. Conroy is more promising.
3) More for toys than for real work - when encoding a video for example, it loses to stumps.

The aforementioned mother chases beautifully, works with very fast memory, supports 4 cores, does not fail, has many PCI slots, SATA ports. True, IDE is one of them, but it may not be any further. So what exactly does not suit her?

Added @ 24.08.2006, 19:25

By the way, the E6300 can make extreme overclocked speeds. Why overpay $ 50-100 for an increased by 1 or 2 multiplier and still have to wait?

about amd, you blinked. what was before the conroy? Intel paw sucked, seeing how it is done everywhere.
2. Do you upgrade the whole computer or percent separately, mother separately, memory too?
3. I do not say that 975 is the city. I say that it is old. You first read about ATI, and then talk.
he will chase even better. and you look exactly one mother, and I consider the class.

You're so vain about cash. Read ixbt. Therefore, I do not want to take e6300. The cache is small.

Read ixbt. Therefore, I do not want to take e6300. The cache is small.

I read it. Gains from 4 megs cash up to a maximum of 5%, and often around 0. Well?
what was before the conroy? Intel paw sucked, seeing how it is done everywhere.

Well, not everywhere. In linear operations, Intel still pulled ahead.
do you upgrade the whole comp or percent separately, mother separately, memory too?

Most likely only percent.
I'm not saying that 975 is the city. I say that it is old. You first read about ATI, and then talk.
he will chase even better. and you look exactly one mother, and I consider the class.

When will ATI come out? How many moms will be under it? Their prices? Are there any dirty tricks from ATI, which didn’t do chipsets at all? Well, and so on. And do not need to generalize. Not all 975 hold conroy. Not everyone. In general, a very unpleasant chipset, primarily because mothers are distinguished by very important parameters that are not specified anywhere. I'm talking about a specific mom. I think something better will not be done soon.

I recently worked with one of the Asus mothers, I do not remember exactly. There is a diagnostic function ethernet cable from the BIOS. It determines the state of each pair, and if there is damage somewhere, it indicates _DISTANCE_ before it! Centimeter error. If the other side does not stick the cable anywhere, it will indicate the length of the cable! I have little idea how this crap works. But she acts.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 9:49 PM