> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Texas Hold'Em Calculator | It calculates the probability of winning hands in Texas Hold'em

Rep: (3546)
Texas Hold'Em Calculator
Version: 1.1.4

Last update of the program in the header:14.09.2010

Attached file0.png(30.19 KB)
Attached file01.png(23.93 Kb)

Description:
It calculates the probability of winning hands in Texas Hold'em, in different situations, in view of the game and 9 opponents.

Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? texas.poker

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/texas.poker/
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.1.4
Attached filetexas.poker.apk(367.85 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (7)
Convenient prog, although the approximate percent I myself can be calculated.

Rep: (15)
I can not find in a convenience store

Rep: (0)
I would like to be able to enter Ranges as their own and opponents, not just 2 cards.
the meaning of such ekvilyatora?

Rep: (49)
leliksmile, the meaning of "ekvilyatora" is that not everyone can competently assess the situation directly with the distribution, or even on the flop ... but it shows this program a winning percentage - quite eloquently do .., but still require a combination ... Tested on Pokerstars.net - I never made a mistake, and everything else, if you play the program at least - twenty hands, then you will definitely benefit in a small, well or - in their ...

The advantages would be gained also an opportunity to quickly and easily input cards ...

Rep: (50)
all went to make a million bucks: D

sand_uk @ 14.09.2010, 12:18*
Convenient prog, although the approximate percent I myself can be calculated.

As long as you calculate it yourself .... you will be asked from the table to go!

leliksmile @ 20.09.2010, 16:55*
I would like to be able to enter Ranges as their own and opponents, not just 2 karty.smysl from such ekvilyatora?

Actually, it would be helpful (if a little opponents), but if you have the opponents of persons 6? Are you going to drive 14 cards? It is no less than 25-30 seconds ... sometimes for as long you do not have the game! But of course you can have time, but how long are you in such a high-speed mode will be able to play?
I believe that the program has everything you need ... Russian would also add to prilichiya..hotya and so everything is clear!

Rep: (7)
You can forget about these prog, and the percentage of 95% ... there can easily turn into 0%, poker ... how many times there were moments when a K, and in the peak of the sat ... 3x fallen cards - 2 peaks .. . on the 4th and 5th peaks never fell, but adversary with 2 and 7 had the 2 and he won ... so it is best to build on the experience and Know how to play ...

Rep: (5)
PBnicos @ 17.10.2010, 00:39*
You can forget about these prog, and the percentage of 95% ... there can easily turn into 0%, poker ... how many times there were moments when a K, and in the peak of the sat ... 3x fallen cards - 2 peaks .. . on the 4th and 5th peaks never fell, but adversary with 2 and 7 had the 2 and he won ... so it is best to build on the experience and Know how to play ...

some write nonsense
Statistics about heard?

Post has been editedAdrant - 25.10.10, 17:01

Rep: (3)
When finally write a program to read the card directly from the screen through the camera ...

Rep: (84)
PBnicos @ 16.10.2010, 23:39*

And you about bots and juggling cards have you heard? When I'm in the real world, statistics radically different than in tournaments on PokerStars, or titanium. It is best when the accumulated $ 20 - 15 to shoot and leave 5. The odds of winning significantly grow

What does the boots and juggling?) If you play in the negative, then you need to increase the level of the water to look, read articles, etc. At the same PokerStars many regulars play plus not complain of rigging: yes2:

A garbage prog IMHO. Man rightly said that the odds can be in the mind to count and to know about the range with which the opponent in the game comes to put Holdem manager (it can INTET read and watch vidio)

isid141 @ 1.2.2011, 16:15*
A garbage prog IMHO. Man rightly said that the odds can be in the mind to count ...

Garbage it can only be for those who know poker mathematics, probability and pot odds!
All other rock !!! And nezadumyvatsya !!!
For those who know what a pre-flop, flop, turn and river!
But unfortunately not a lot of players!
Basically loose players - go to the bank with any card, and then write about bots and fraud.
But some pro arm King of Diamonds and write - is a controversial hand (the kicker is weak) and nekazhdy on it will play!
PBnicos @ 17.10.2010, 0:39*
.. how many times there were moments when a K, and in the peak of the sat ... 3x fallen cards - spades 2 ... on the 4th and 5th peaks never fell, but adversary with 2 and 7 had the 2 and he won. .. so it is best to build on the experience and Know how to play ...
e
Why do not you go in all in preflop?!? Thus, you would have knocked it out of the bank! And because you and the hand was not the best!
Two aces also have to lose 20% compared to any other!

Good day to you.
But in pre-flop with AA versus 8 people (I assume in early position) receive a percentage of winning 33% - this is not true to say the least. Novice players do not recommend looking at the estimate to the pre-flop.
p.s. C AC also will not play (pre-flop against an early 8-) - 18% - with interest only to fold :)

programka good for beginners: sveta: and those who are not the first year engaged in this sport it is unnecessary. (My personal opinion) but I will look myself downloaded it (the program) pishit: D

vobscheto to flop his chances are not who does not believe, if that ...
the probability of reaching the card and related to the pot odds is considered only after the flop though the odds are considered, if necessary, cola, justified or not.
downloaded and see if he oudobnee than BB is going to use it, and about the fact that someone is not necessary familiar with the mathematics of poker, IMHO those who know you need and who use more than a year and has just learned At least the approximate odds of a variety of options that NO .

Just do not forget that there are still chances Discounted .. I do not think that the program thinks it is such outs ...

Rep: (4)
rose46rus @ 17.05.2011, 13:47*
But some pro arm King of Diamonds and write - is a controversial hand (the kicker is weak) and nekazhdy on it will play!

kicker does not faint.
breakmike @ 08.01.2011, 16:04*
And you about bots and juggling cards have you heard?

I have not. But suspected it was (about rigging). And sure at 100%, as rightly observed breakmike - in real life statistics will be completely different, even though he played only in the virtual.

It's time to start a separate topic :)

Better swing books on poker, so study them carefully! Plus experience !!! And this is not a program for on-line calculation and analysis of situations and a better understanding of the game of mathematics.

Rep: (13)
The program is a good idea but a little bit wrong. How can you calculate the overall probability of winning if though, would not guess about a rival cards ?? If I have a pocket pair like what some of jacks or queens do a very big pre-flop raise to itself weed loose players and the likelihood of completely random winnings, and someone takes - by itself it should be quite good cards (also a pocket pair or a high ace for example ...), so, too, a good chance of winning - and such a program is calculated from the entire range of cards that extremely reduces its effectiveness and calculates well, too rough.
However, one great feature there is - counting probability at strengthening the hand of all available combinations. To put it simply shows the chance of making a particular combination, but it is very sad - shows the odds alone, which is unacceptable for a common calculation because in various combinations may be shared outs (card required) which significantly reduces the overall probability that the fall that is necessary.
You need to do to be able to choose the right combination of uncollected and she believed that the chances to collect some of the selected.

Conclusion - the program virtually useless because properly and usefully it can be used only by advanced players, which calculate something like that most usually is not too difficult. Although vseravno the program can save a decent amount of time calculation for those who are not very good with poker mathematics especially in online massacres, where the time to think seriously limited.

Maybe there will be willing to write a normal calculator - seriously ready to help with the realization of the right formulas.

PS: something abnormally many batteries I ate for 15 minutes of use. And permit call control is a bit confusing. With prog sure everything's okay?

Rep: (1)
Not bad, left to test.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/06/20, 20:38