> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

В® JBlend | utility to run java programs

Rep: (126)
Jblend
Version: 1.03.3464

Last update of the program in the header:13.09.2010

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Jblend - an application for downloading and running Java ME programs or games on your device. Application features are limited, there is no support for 3D Java midlets, as well as JSR 82.

Installer for installation from PC (thank Ultramarin )

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/963233/JavaME.exe

Manual installation method
Unpack the archive on the memory card
We are convinced that there are rightsroot (without this, do not access the system folders)
RunRoot explorer
Files we throw so
libDxDrmJava.so / system / lib
libjbmidpdy.so / system / lib
libjbmidp.so / system / lib
javax.obex.jar / system / framework
MetaMidpPlayer.apk / system / app
MidpPlayer.apk / system / app

Then installMetaMidpPlayer.apk and MidpPlayer.apk

That's all: yes2:

Download: 1.03.3464

Russian version: (thank yad88 )
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/899740/system.7z

Eng version:
Download

Homepage: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...or-acer-liquid/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Past versions

If fileslibDxDrmJava.soandjavax.obex.jaralready exist in your device, then replacing them can lead to disastrous consequences for the firmware, at the same time without replacing the original files, the emulator may not work correctly

Post has been editedspecx2 - 22.07.12, 21:09

Rep: (19)
FINALLY!

Rep: (0)
On hero 2.1 works fine. So far, the only working java

Rep: (66)
At x10, for some reason, the Jara refuses to open (

Rep: (2)
Hooray! Works!!! : rolleyes:

Rep: (2)
On the tattoo works, sensory games do not support, control the current joystick

Rep: (98)
LG540, also does not open jar'y. A window pops up for a split second and closes right there. Managed to notice the error

Rep: (0)
Why do I write "you cannot paste here when copying files?" Root is.hero 2.1 off

Well, put the R-W. READ ONLY- ONLY READ / READ

Rep: (1)
Installed, works, starts java, however, when the body is connected to the computer via USB, it reboots. Who faced?

Rep: (126)
Cllm
Root, you need before copying files, otherwise the system may not allow to copy files: yes2:

Rep: (13)
On the tattoo, the sensor is checked on the game bloomshine, most programs refuse to open, writes "the package is damaged"

Rep: (15)
FINE

Thanks for a long time looking for everything works great: thank_you:

Rep: (273)
Yes it works. It's good. But ... After installing the emulator, my phone started to reboot when connecting to the BB via a string, also a reboot when receiving SMS and a forskloz appeared when I tried to change the volume of the call and multimedia. And still could not turn off the phone. When you try to turn off the device rebooted. Blowed nafig.

Tell me please how to upload files to the system folders, I just bought the device not long ago, (I have a hero on android 2.1) I tried the program from the header, nothing happened :(, and please in more detail. Thanks in advance :)

Post has been editedzurabina - 17.09.10, 09:02

Phone need to root (root rights). To do this, look for the root topic in one click, it seems. I rut with the x10root program, look for it. Run the program, press the Root button in it, wait. Reboot the device. Search and install the ROOT EXPLORER program. When you start the program, the Superuser rights window will appear. Allow the explorer to poke around in the system files. Then you enter the necessary system folder in the Ruth explorer, press r / w (change attribute) on top, and only after that you start coapping into folders. If the folder has an r / o attribute, then copying, pasting files will fail.

Rep: (13)
You can do everything through the SDK Tools if there is no root
adb remount
adb push libDxDrmJava.so / system / lib
adb push libjbmidpdy.so / system / lib
adb push libjbmidp.so / system / lib
adb push javax.obex.jar / system / framework
adb push MetaMidpPlayer.apk / system / app
adb push MidpPlayer.apk / system / app
adb reboot

Post has been editedterexhtc - 17.09.10, 10:48

Thank you: thank_you: everything works: happy:

Rep: (143)
I have some sausages that the Java application does not start! (((Instantly knocks out (((Phone SE x10

Rep: (233)
pancake pancake !!!! works !!! while yuswebe tried, plows! Respect!

Rep: (12)
there is a problem, when copying files there is not enough space in the sistem / lib folder (there is a root, attribute rw). have thoughts?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.21.19, 17:06