> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

uZard Web P | Browser to view flash

Rep: (1488)
uZard Web P
Version: 2.0 Manual

Last update of the program in the header:12.09.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Viewing Flash video online. Android 2x. VGA 800x480-640x480

Homepage: http://www.uzard.com/en/main/main.asp

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 2.0 Manual
Attached fileuZardWebP.apk(943.38 KB)

Download APK

Past versions

Rep: (107)
something I could not go through it on a thread of the site

Rep: (1488)
I have not tried since android 1.6 and on the repair, use it on windows works well.

Rep: (0)
hero 2.1
suddenly stops at start

Rep: (121)
2.2 all the rules, applications VKontakte like work, but the resolution is not something to look shabby HVGA

need android 2.x

Rep: (13)
2.1 does not open the page.

Rep: (2)
Ohoho people, but you just do not know how to wait =)
Browser terribly brake and convenient. How to open a second tab, I have not thought of. Nondisconnectable vibration beginning to anger almost immediately. So tormented about two minutes, but it's still going on for the test site, I was pleasantly surprised. With the problem player still managed. 4 flash players of proven I earned 3. Somehow the player from YouTube, he did not want to understand. In other videos play fine. Little hint - vklyuachit to play, just double tapnut on player and just as he approached and knitted page will render necessary to press play.

Rep: (1)
Spica 2.1 does not go to any of the site ...

Rep: (6)
Milestone 2.1 does not go anywhere waited 5 minutes

Rep: (7)
skyfire also shows flsh video + stable

I do not know how on your anroidah; and on my HTC polaris wm6.5 just flies on GPRS even on any websites visited for example videochat.mail.ru

not the topic: tell someone what about similar archiver Russian for android ????
For example in my htc polaris wm installed WinRar rus; total commander rus; ZIP rus; and many many more different such work; and Th Jobs did not found a solution? : Rofl: allegedly drunk 4G forgotten in pivnuhe for advertising that is not 4G: D and the people ran counter to sweep this stuff ..... I hope you understand who is the creator of all OSes .... Well, Win phone7 still look like yourself show on view looks awful: banned:

Do not open more than one website ... Galaxy S.

And I just do not zapuskaita program that do not podskaschite?

tell me why not eject when you press the on-screen keyboard that would have to write how to fix it
and may even still have one crack ??

Rep: (1)
Milestone 2.1 update1 YouTube tried to open, the player does not The contact ale. have a working alternative?

Dumb browser. Without sim-card refuses to work !!!
I wonder what she did?

Rep: (3)
HTC Gratia 2.2, zakrivaetsya at start :(

2.1 off LG GT 540
operate online games on Flash 10.1 on VKontakte
not all video works sotik sometimes hangs or strongly inhibits

Post has been editednitrox247 - 03.02.11, 11:59

Rep: (7)
Spica .Otkryvaet smartly ... Video brakes terribly ... Came only Filmax.net

Liquid 2.1 on mailru did not go on this testing finished