> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SpeedView | Speedometer for Android

Rep: (2986)
Speedview
Version: 3.8.3

Last update of the program in the header:06.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The program for measuring speed and distance covered by you.

Description:
Speedview- speedometer with additional functions, such as compass, velocity schedule, HUD (mirrored) mode, a warning of excess speed and the measurement of distance traveled.
In the settings you can change the units of measurement accuracy and speed limit.
The program works through GPS.

My translation into Russian. I sent a letter to the developers, the next version promises to include in the program.

Developer: Code Sector
Homepage: http://blog.codesector.com/2010/08/21/speedview-free-2-1/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.c..._from_developer

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 3.8.3 Speedview
Version: 3.3.2 Pro SpeedView (Post pyshnyi # 44022514)
Version: 3.1.4 Pro Rus SpeedView (Post # 27155472)

Past versions

Post has been editedninja88 - 06.04.19, 15:49
Reason for editing: Version 3.8.3

Rep: (0)
like works normalno.odin question, when I turn on a program, for a long time nothing happens, sometimes ten minutes, then suddenly starts speed measurement and all ostalnogo.tak should be?

Rep: (1)
During this time, he is looking for satellites. program that takes data from the GPS satellites.

I have a hard prog gps status, she immediately begins measuring, even if there is one sputnik.naverno something in the settings I have not

The best !!!

Rep: (2)
If used in the HUD-mode when the projection on the windshield works to make the font is always white, or you could choose, would-be great - white is best seen in a good light, and now, at a set rate, tsiferki become red and poorly distinguishable.

Rep: (16)
the speed with very high accuracy determines.

Rep: (186)
refreshed. add dimension to accelerate from 0 to 100, and the measurement of the propagation time quarter mile * happily gone to the garage *

Rep: (7)
I have a general work does not want see satellites, I press on the display, and then shows the speedometer and continuously loaded at the top of a spinning icon and nothing happens

Rep: (169)
SpeedView Pro v2.5.2 :savagemessiahzine.com:

Attached files252.apk(1.13 MB)

Rep: (4)
Excellent prog. It is stable, writes the tracks automatically as soon as the catch satellites (if the option to enable settings)
You can not worry: if the string is hanging notification icon - means the track is recorded accurately

I understand the accuracy depends on the satellite?

Rep: (402)
Hmm .. What I've got to zhugulyah large discrepancies in the testimony of staff of the speedometer and satellites - they probably need to adjust their satellites :)

Rep: (53)
No, better Lada! In general, it is the norm, the difference between the readings can be up to 15%.

Andrevuse @ 10.10.2010, 18:31*
I have a general work does not want see satellites, I press on the display, and then shows the speedometer and continuously loaded at the top of a spinning icon and nothing happens

the same situation: suicide:

Rep: (189)
SpeedView Pro v2.60
Attached Image

Recently changed in this version:
* Digital speedo mode
* Improved GPX export
* Vibration alert
* Reverse landscape mode (Android 2.3)
* Disable street address
* Many bug fixes and UI tweaks

Attached files

Attached fileSpeedView.Pro.v2.6.apk(1.28 MB)

Rep: (929)
SpeedView Pro
Attached Image
Version: 2.72 Attached fileSpeedView2.72.apk (2.26 MB)

Rep: (170)
V2.8 update:

- Quickly switch speed limits
- Share your location
- Support for 10-inch screens
- Featured apps section
- Fixed: Multiple bugs on Honeycomb
- Numerous minor tweaks

Attached fileSpeedView_Pro_v2.8.apk(2.49 MB)

On version 2.8PRO (bought) all lost searching for GPS program, which is well seen putting setup window neFullScreen - does not burn the satellite signal at the same time quietly GPS Status is 3-4 satellites at once in the same place at the same time.
I switched to Russian 2.21 and immediately start looking for satellites. What happened to the prog?

Today, after 2.21 Russian 2.8Pro set again and start looking for satellites normally. Program happy again! thank

how you look at the track. It reveals some figures.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/04/20, 21:31