> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Galaxy S SIM Unlocker | UnLock SiM for Galaxy S

Rep: (332)
Galaxy S SIM Unlocker
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:9.09.2010

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
This application decodes your SIM! unlocks and defrosts codes, which allows you to use the device for any compatible network, as well as unlock a phone with poor unlocking.

No root needed for 2.1 (eclair).
Root required for 2.2 (Froyo)

Works with any Samsung Galaxy S GSM.

T-mobile Vibrant, At & t Captivate, Bell i9000M, Euro I9000, GT-I9000

Homepage: http://www.appbrain.com/app/net.cyku.unlock.galaxy

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.4
Attached fileUnlockGalaxy_1.4_CRACKED.apk(553.13 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (1)
For huavei would write such :)

Rep: (7)
Yes, a lot of what would be useful :) I would like for CLIQ .. Hmm, but I wonder how it works? Where to dig so that can do this for others? Maybe someone knows :) I read how to unlock samsungs with pens, looked, I don’t have such files in my body as described there, but instead of them there’s a lot of any other stuff, maybe similar ..) I didn’t figure it out

Rep: (2)
Motrola Beckflip wants this too!

Rep: (17)
Nifiga did not understand what the program is doing?
Description some kind of exploding brain

Post has been editedDees7 - 21.09.10, 04:34

Rep: (14)
On vibrant t959 works)

Rep: (0)
If it’s not difficult, you can learn more about the program, but the description is not very clear. Thanks in advance

Rep: (42)
As I understand it, this program is for those happy owners of galaxies who have a blocked mode of working with Russian SIM cards (in particular, Russian).
This happens with phones bought abroad, or unlocked in Russia (including gray ones). and this program, along the way, picks up a code to unlock the SIM card (it is also in the system files, but look for it, you can understand it). something like that

Rep: (1)
Here the hell pancake, where was this program, when I was decomposing my phone, 5 days waiting for the unlock code

People, tell me.
I see that the device is flashed under T-Mobile (when loading - the logo)
According to the code * # 7465625 # - writes that the phone is not locked - clean.
PDA BOJG3
PHONE BOJF1
CSC GDTMJH2

Does not work with Kyivstar (new map - a small contact group on SIM)
Works with Kyivstar, MTS, Beeline - with a SIM where there is a large contact group (old cards, like 5.5V)

Where to dig, how to treat?

Changing the firmware to XWJM9, XXJM4, XEJM1 - did not help

Unlocked mine using SGS Unlock. Everything is extremely simple: D and fast

Another way is to remove the SIM card block?

Yes, pay the money and they will send you a code. Or flash up to 2.2, get Root and after that unlock. To choose} -)

People, tell me, what I’m doing wrong))
1. I inserted a SIM card, 2. installed a root, 3. installed this unlock, 4. turned on wi-fi,
5. I go to unlock, click Generate unlock code, and it gives me the right to agree or disagree with something, immediately pops up a window with the inscription "this program is not licensed, buy it in Market" and either "Buy" or "Exit " can. I'm doing some manipulation to make the window disappear. I press generate code, agree, and in both fields (unlock code, unfreeze code) I see the inscription Not Found.

Rep: (3)
evgenaz,
I have the same parsley
tormented, spat, and bought the unlock code
at me sams С–5801

Rep: (89)
Today, when the animal rebooted, I began to ask for the unlock code.
I installed this utility. The firmware JPM Froyo did not work. Root
in the top line of Unlock Code writes MP 0.800
UnFreeze Code line is empty
Well, the corresponding in the IMEI line is my IMEI
I press Get Unlock Code I agree with the purchase I close the market, I accept the terms of the agreement, and nothing changes.
Help me please.

damn cool, dug deeper made a soft reset, in the end, the smart is not loaded ...

Pepe_Rodrigez, please write how and what he did.

Greetings to all!
Having tried many ways to find the code was defeated .., neither the Galaxy S SIM Unlocker nor the SGS Tool worked for me, I flashed the smart on various firmware many times, all to no avail even Windows reinstalled thought Kies was in the way, in general, it was specific,
already thinking about buying a key.
But I did not solve the problem in my own way after reading the topic on XDA and combining several methods I got a working galaxy! So let's go over what we need for this:
Firmware principle any I did everything on the latest JPA.
We do Root, then put RootExplorer, if RootExplorer does not see the system folders, but in the case of JPA and other firmware with Android 2.2 on board, it’s like that, in this case we also install Mount_Image, put it open Mount_Image and put a checkmark in it (Mount system dir ...) and click Mount. Everything!
Then we go to RootExplorer and copy the file /efs/nv_data.bin to the USB flash drive. We drop it on the PC.
Next from the folder / efs / delete:
rm /efs/nv_data.bin.md5
rm /efs/nv_data.bin
rm /efs/.nv2.bak
rm /efs/.nv2.bak.md5
rm /efs/.nv_data.bak
rm /efs/.nv_data.bak.md5
Have you done? Fine! Go ahead!
In the browser on the computer go tohttp://www.communityhosting.net/sgsunlock/
Add your saved file nv_data.bin, and if desired, enter codes at least 8, I left eight zeros.
Next, click Sumbit and wait.
The resulting file is thrown back on the phone at /efs/nv_data.bin
reboot and voila! We get a work phone, in my case, even the code did not ask, apparently because I had already entered it a hundred times before ...

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 23.09.11, 08:29
Reason for editing: +1 from bloodleg

Rep: (3)
Maksover,
where are you a couple of days ago ...... I already bought the code

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 10:38