> Attention!

Attention!All questions not related to the discussion of programs, please ask in the subject.Ambulance for beginners!.

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN!PROGRAM SEARCH ISHERE.

Keyboards for PDAs | list available on the site

Rep: (279)
For those comrades who have a bummer to use the search on the site, or simply for those "who are in the tank" offers links to a discussion of the most popular and functional keyboards for PDAs.

Resco Keyboard Pro
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thankDonSergio)
----------------------------------------------------------

Interkey
Description(thankdattad)
Download(thankhooch)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDAMill Topkey
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thanke202)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DynaType Universal Keyboard
Description(thankBOBAH-C)
Download(thankrealcancel)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikeyboard
Description(thanktvp)
Download(thanksweetdreams)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Qkeys
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thank2d0x)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leng Optima
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thankFriedrich putrid)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tengo keyboard

Description
(thankmasharabinovich)
Download(thanke202)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spb full screen keyboard
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thankpanerai)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Russian Advanced Keyboard

Description(thankr00t_GPS)
Download(thankSithmaul)

----------------------------------------------------------------

TouchPal keyborad

Description(thankNek1t)
Download(thankabudaba)
---------------------------------------------------------------
ZeChangeableKbd

Description(thankShatll)
Download(thankChuma)

Vito ZoomBoard
Description(thanksleepper)
Download(thankVitOl)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

PocketCM Keyboard
Description(thankHobyman)
Download(thankKot)

Vgakey
Description(thankShamik)
Download(thanke202)
---------------------------------------------------------------

MSH Keyboard
Download(thankwha)

Handwriting recognition systems presented on the forum:

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 01.04.14, 20:21
Reason for editing: tag removed

Rep: (371)
Q-Keys:
Mofas @ 08.21.06 16:11:23
Unfortunately you can not adjust the size of the letters on the keys.
An erroneous statement. Full customization using skins (color, layout, size, location, etc.).

Resco Keyboard Pro:
Mofas @ 08.21.06 16:57:02
On a small screen, the authors managed to position small spaces between the keys.
If you accidentally get there with a stylus, none of the keys will work.
What does "... authors contrive ..." mean? This can be implemented, for example, inQ-Keys if desired (in other keyboards I didn’t watch, but I think that it is also possible)

Spb Full Screen Keyboard:
Mofas @ 08.21.06 17:14:52
The one and only Spb Fullscreen Keyboard is the best and highest-quality analog full-size keyboard.
I didn’t use it, but I didn’t quite understand why she was "... the one and only ..."? There are, for example, a rather old fullscreen Typango . True, it is not aimed at the Russian-speaking audience, but nevertheless ...

PDAMill Topkey:
Mofas @ 08.21.06 18:03:32
PDAMail supports skins, unfortunately, they are not as colorful as Resco Keyboard.
The gray “skin” set by default looks pretty depressing.
Verdict: The Resco Keyboard and LEng dictionary are far from being colorful.
And what prevents to change the "... depressing ..." skin? As I recall, the compositionPDAMill Topkey includes programs skinmaker , skininstaller and about a dozen skins ...

Rep: (23)
People! And under RealVga at least some thread of the clave is? Sorry if I did not see something

Rep: (0)
I found an interesting clave ... I got good reviews .. maybe someone will want to cure her?

http://www.prevalentdevices.com/aboutphrazeit.htm

Post has been editedrogichr - 11.04.07, 23:50

Rep: (7)
Gava 04/08/07 07:24:21
People! And under RealVga at least some thread of the clave is?

VGAKey - works fine and somewhere on the forum there is a cured ...

Rep: (12)
I would like to see in the descriptions of keyboards a point about the possibility of supporting 3 or more layouts.
As far as I know, 3 languages ​​support so far only the keyboard from Leng and Pocket Russkey.
Resco Keyboard Pro supports only 2 languages ​​(that's why I don't use it - you need English, Russian, and Ukrainian)

Incognito , InterKey 2.0 circle changes selected layouts

Maybe someone will be interested - you can even make this information in the header.
Interaction with RealVGA mode (for those who use it - the use of a standard keyboard is contraindicated :))

Resco Keyboard Pro - I could not start. Hangs the PDA (hx4700) when trying to call it.
Interkey - it starts, but the size is too small. Non useable.
Keyboard + - it starts, but also small. Stylus to get problematic. Not usable
DynaType Universal Keyboard - it starts, the size is decent - there are definitely no problems with the hit. (However, after installing it, iPAQ File Dtore disappeared somewhere, and XP did not restore it - I had to rebuild it, but I think I screwed it up)
Hikeyboard - it starts up, the size is small, non-usable, except for the version with fullscreen (but there is a noticeable slowdown in the interface)
Qkeys - starts, the keyboard is large, no problems detected.
Leng Optima - starts, the keyboard is large, no problems detected.
Tengo keyboard - it starts, but the problem with the coordinates is that it’s impossible to hit the keys, because half is invisible, and click passes by. impossible to use.
Spb full screen keyboard - it starts, there are no problems (except for the general inconvenience of fullscreen clavs).
Russian Advanced Keyboard - it starts, but small. Not usable.
VGAKey - she also has no problems.

Especially in the settings, I did not climb, but they hardly fix something.
Total - 2 Claudia do not work, 4 can be used, 4 with great difficulty (it is difficult to get on them - too small)

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 09.05.11, 08:03
Reason for editing: Added to header

Rep: (270)
rogichr , I searched the forum, like the topic about this clave is not. Created: Phraze-It Keyboard

Rep: (23)
And how to make it so that the dictionary is saved? It works for me to the nearest software rezet .... and then it is reset, and it went off again ....
Such crap on both the Reska and VGAK. I mean, it does not depend on Claudia .... Car - LOOX 720

Rep: (2)
I put myself a Lingvo Russian Keyboard which I posted on Demonzero (thanks to him)
and realized that I only need this keyboard in the system (well, SPB FullScreen Keyboard sometimes)
Only now I can not figure it out: what does the clave need to be a "default input method" ??
Maybe it's in the speed of initialization at boot? Maybe you can somehow explain the system
that this is not just some kind of application, namely the default SIP!?

PS This is not about how to assign it (using SKTools, for example) to default,
and how to make it so that after that the system also worked :)

In my view itself. The best Klava (from the above listed) is Leng Optima, TK. And the input speed is good and the dictionary is large.

As far as I understand, this topic gives an overview of keyboards, and for discussions and opinions there are topics on the keyboards themselves and the topicWe are looking for the best screen. keyboard for pda

Rep: (3)
Put the clave Resco. The program has appeared below and is working properly. But in Programs Files it is not. So it should be? I wanted to find the settings of Claudia. Is it possible to increase the keys there? And it is too small ....

And more ... Prompt a good Russian transcriber ...

Post has been editedmihhaild - 28.05.07, 09:35

Dear users, please tell me
Is it possible to make only a numeric keyboard, and to take less space on the screen?

Post has been editedsoft_sp - 29.05.07, 16:45

Good people HELP! There is a Bluetooth keyboard HP (only English) downloaded a program to synchronize it with my HP 4700. Synchronized everything works only in Russian does not print what to do !!!!! I really need ! thank you in advance !

Rep: (53)
I would like to be able to Russify the sliding keyboard. Is it possible

I join the question. Tell me, please, where to find the answer! It's about HTC Hermes, from the same TyTN.

Post has been editedMocky - 25.06.07, 18:40

Rep: (8)
with the delay, I join the hoocha question about the keyboard (Maybe you can somehow explain the system,
that this is not just some kind of application, namely the default SIP!?). Help please, and then after the device is rebooted, when entering a standard keyboard, not a resco? which is pretty naughty.

Rep: (53)
Nevermind. It seems I found myself - AE Keboard Mapper :)

Post has been editedMocky - 26.06.07, 08:16

I have a device HP6510, that is, I have my own built-in keyboard, the German truth.
Put VGAKEY works fine but only from the display, writes Russian fonts.
But is there any tagging program so that you can type Russian with a built-in keyboard,
and of course it was possible to configure where some button is, that is, “G” corresponds to “G” and so on ???

Attached Image

But maybe someone saw a full on-screen keyboard with input like on the phone, that is, 12 buttons and that's it!?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 02:36