> Attention!

Attention!All questions not related to the discussion of programs, please ask in the subject.Ambulance for beginners!.

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN!PROGRAM SEARCH ISHERE.

Keyboards for PDAs | list available on the site

Rep: (279)
For those comrades who have a bummer to use the search on the site, or simply for those "who are in the tank" offers links to a discussion of the most popular and functional keyboards for PDAs.

Resco Keyboard Pro
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thankDonSergio)
----------------------------------------------------------

Interkey
Description(thankdattad)
Download(thankhooch)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDAMill Topkey
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thanke202)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DynaType Universal Keyboard
Description(thankBOBAH-C)
Download(thankrealcancel)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikeyboard
Description(thanktvp)
Download(thanksweetdreams)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Qkeys
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thank2d0x)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leng Optima
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thankFriedrich putrid)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tengo keyboard

Description
(thankmasharabinovich)
Download(thanke202)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spb full screen keyboard
Description(thankMofas)
Download(thankpanerai)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Russian Advanced Keyboard

Description(thankr00t_GPS)
Download(thankSithmaul)

----------------------------------------------------------------

TouchPal keyborad

Description(thankNek1t)
Download(thankabudaba)
---------------------------------------------------------------
ZeChangeableKbd

Description(thankShatll)
Download(thankChuma)

Vito ZoomBoard
Description(thanksleepper)
Download(thankVitOl)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

PocketCM Keyboard
Description(thankHobyman)
Download(thankKot)

Vgakey
Description(thankShamik)
Download(thanke202)
---------------------------------------------------------------

MSH Keyboard
Download(thankwha)

Handwriting recognition systems presented on the forum:

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 01.04.14, 20:21
Reason for editing: tag removed

Rep: (309)
Q-Keys 6.0.0.0740

Developer: Quarta Technologies
Developer's site: www.quarta.ru
Distribution Type: Freeware, Lite-version

Attached Image---Attached Image

Q-Keys is a keyboard that is supplied with Quarta locator, but the keyboard itself can be downloaded separately.
Most users, after installing the crack, continue to use a standard keyboard. And they get from her what is required.
Q-Keys have a good reaction to pressing. This is largely due to its simplicity and the lack of sophisticated "lotions" like a calculator.
However, the program supports skins. I wish there were more of them, but what they have, gives the keyboard a nice color scheme.
On the additional tab of the keyboard there are special characters: paragraph, integral, sum sign.
In this regard, Q-Keys has surpassed everyone else, but how many users will they need?
Unfortunately you can not adjust the size of the letters on the keys.
Small defects do not detract from the dignity of the speed of work.
But the lack of a dictionary for automatic completion of words in Russian is not at all happy,
because it brings a lot of benefits, the number of keystrokes is really reduced.

Verdict: Coming with the keyboard keyboard.
It has no clear advantages and is devoid of useful settings.
But it performs its functions in good faith.

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 08.05.11, 21:07
Reason for editing: Added to header

Leng Keyboard build 4759

Developer: Paragon Software
Developer site: optima.penreader.com
Distribution Type: Freeware

Another keyboard that always comes bundled with Paragon Software.
Unfortunately, it will not be possible to install it separately, but please disable the crack as unnecessary.
A huge and undeniable advantage has this program -
advanced dictionary for automatic word completion.
It is difficult to find a word that will not be in the drop-down list of options.
The additional tab with special characters will not cause much delight - all is boring as standard.
Paragon has a feature - the presence of a phonetic layout - "yavert".
Her idea is based on the coincidence of the sound of the Latin letter with the Cyrillic letter. For example f - f, u - y.
This layout is different from the standard "YSTUKEN", but there are users
who prefer it to any other, because they consider it much more convenient standard.
The lack of skins, that is, colors, is compensated by the ability to customize the size of the letters on the keyboard,
as well as improving the appearance of the keyboard, after some keys acquire a specific color.

Verdict: The keyboard commands respect due to a good vocabulary, despite the lack of some necessary features.

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 08.05.11, 21:17

Resco Keyboard Pro 4.35

Developer: Resco
Developer website: www.resco.net
Distribution Type: Shareware $ 19.95

If you are a supporter of color, and strive to maintain the design of the PDA in the same style, pay attention to the Resco Keyboard.
Ability to customize "skins" - skins, in this program is better than any other.
You can even make your own skin. With such a great design opportunity,
Resco Keyboard is not inferior in other functions. Settings allow you to choose a convenient size of letters on the keyboard.
The calculator, built right into the on-screen keyboard, highlights the Resco Keyboard from all other programs.
Just press a special key and in front of you is a small but useful calculator.
The calculation can be carried out directly on the keyboard, and can be displayed directly on the screen as text.
There is a function that supports the input of frequently used phrases.
But such a clever keyboard has drawbacks.
On a small screen, the authors managed to position small spaces between the keys.
If you accidentally get there with a stylus, none of the keys will work.
Such an arbitrary treatment of scarce space is surprising, but over time you get used to it.
The speed of the Resco Keyboard is slower than other competitors.
Of course, this is caused by an abundance of advanced functions and due to the “active” skin.
However, if the dialing speed of the “user” on the on-screen keyboard is not very high, then he will not even notice this flaw.
Unfortunately, Resco Keyboard does not yet support the automatic completion of the entered word in Russian,
however, the developers promise to correct this omission soon.

Verdict: Beautiful, comfortable keyboard, has exclusive features:
built-in calculator and input system for frequently used phrases.

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 08.05.11, 21:23

Spb Full Screen Keyboard 3.0.1

Developer: Spb Software House
Developer website: www.spbsoftwarehouse.com
Distribution Type: Shareware $ 9.95

I think with the release of this program, many users have another advantage - a full-screen keyboard.
Now you can print letters in the PDA, without the help of a stylus. Instead, you can use your own fingers, which,
I hope everyone is always at hand. Spb Full Screen Keyboard takes up the entire display. That's why this keyboard has
buttons such that you can press them with your fingers. Since the probability of error is not zero, the developers of SPB Software
have developed some interesting and useful features. According to their assurances the possibility of automatic completion
The entered word reduces the number of clicks by almost 25 percent. At the same time, the built-in dictionary contains about 8,000 Russian words.
Supports word correction, correcting typos.
And the ability to customize the sound of the keys and create your own sound schemes for many
will allow when working with the keyboard to hear the original sounds. Today, the Spb Full Screen Keyboard is the only program
supporting the Russian language in such a volume.
Unfortunately, the great and mighty supports only one skin, while for some English
There are several dozen beautiful "skins." Typing on the keyboard can be done with good speed.
Special characters and numbers are typed just as they do on laptops, using the special Fn button.
Owners of a PDA with a VGA screen will be attracted by the fact that all skins of this keyboard support a resolution of 480x640. And the font,
which appears in the input line, you can customize to your taste: size and style.

Verdict: The one and only Spb Fullscreen Keyboard is the best and highest quality analog full-size keyboard.
Supports screens with VGA resolution.

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 09.05.11, 07:24

PDAMill Topkey 2.5

Developer: PDAMill
Developer website: www.pdamill.com
Distribution Type: Shareware $ 9.95

The PDAMill's on-screen keyboard looks good on the PDA screen. Moreover, it supports VGA-screens.
This keyboard supports automatic word completion. Analyzing the words you often use
PDAMill offers when writing three options of the ending to choose. Unfortunately, a lot of time must pass
so that the program offers the right words. PDAMill does not allow configuring this function.
However, this keyboard has an exclusive opportunity - creating your own keyboard layout.
At first, PDAMill offers a choice of 40 different options. By choosing the suggested characters and characters,
You can create your own new layout. Some foreign users prefer the Dvorak layout,
and among our compatriots, some people are nostalgic for the yaverty layout. Creating your own layout,
You can combine several languages ​​at once. Tab with special characters has the minimum required character set.
PDAMail supports skins, unfortunately, they are not as colorful as Resco Keyboard.
The gray “skin” set by default looks pretty depressing.
In fact, PDAMill specializes in creating games, but with such utilities they still need to gain experience.

Verdict: The Resco Keyboard and LEng dictionary are far from being colorful.
But the ability to create their own layouts will please many.

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 09.05.11, 07:30

Rep: (1)
I have a problem with clave, and no one can tell. Acer n300, acc. Klava ELeng. But - I can not remove the autospeaker of words. I pressed all the buttons, tried to put QKeys - both on top and after XP. Acer with it simply does not boot, hangs with a white screen. I type a lot of test, all the tips are very annoying. How to be? Thank.

Rep: (175)
Maybe someone knows the answer (someone in the Gigabyte g-smart thread asked)
Is it possible to replace the view from the keyboard in WM5.0?
I saw in the program Tweaks2k2 the possibility of replacing the skin, but for WM2003

or tell me the right branch, where to read (I don’t see anything like this in the search)

Rep: (2)
Gentlemen, do not tell me, but there is a keyboard with function keys (F1, F2 ...), otherwise you need to control applications under tsitriks ...

Rep: (5)
alexwt ,
Great keyboardVGAKey
Can enable F1-F12
Medicine

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 09.05.11, 07:51
Reason for editing: Writing correctly

Rep: (4)
Is there a keyboard for typing with one finger, like on the phone? I can not find. Without it, it is inconvenient to drain contacts when operating the machine.

Rep: (47)
blimkeys 1.1.0 is called.
Blimkeys
Salamon's Blimkeys keys as on the phone

here is my config to it - throw \ windows \

Attached files

Attached fileblimkeys.txt(2.91 KB)

Seclth Thanks, it works, only with your button file on the whole screen. I will edit in my own way.

STtt_789 ,
And so I did for Vga screen.
change the size and font.
I just did like a phone, and not like there.

Another such question. How to make this or that external keyboard (third-party program) by default? So as not to choose it every time you restart.

Put sk tools, there is such an item - input methods. You can disable unnecessary and choose which one by default.

Rep: (175)
InterKey 3.0

Developer site:http://pocket-pc-software.penreader.com/ru/InterKey.html
Distribution Type: Shareware $ 18

The program expands the capabilities of the standard on-screen keyboard Pocket PC, allows you to use standard national layouts for 60 languages. The InterKey virtual keyboard contains two types of layouts: large enough keys for typing with your fingers and a standard layout designed for those who are used to using the stylus. To avoid inaccuracies and verify the correctness of the entered text, InterKey allows you to see the enlarged image of the key while pressing it. In case of an error, you can simply move your finger to the desired key and continue typing. Hint databases can be added in your own words or deleted.

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedmaxim.plotnikov - 08.05.11, 22:44

Rep: (7)

KbdRu.cab - from the archive of the LingvoSoft English-Russian dictionary.

Here is a normal keyboard. Untitled. Just a Russian keyboard. Without problems, without built-in thermometers, calculators and their utilities like. No skins, no animations and other ugliness, devouring memory. Small size.

It occupies exactly as much space on the screen as the keyboard needs. Groups of buttons are conveniently painted with colors according to their functional meaning. And most importantly! The buttons are located exactly as on a real keyboard (of course, without any NumLock'ov and ESC'ov). Keeps word completion.

Windows Mobile 5 works fine.

Screenshots are attached. File too.

Attached files

Attached fileKbdRu.zip.file(108.18 KB)

Rep: (7)

I forgot the main remind. As for any non-standard keyboard, the main security rule is: do not set the default input method (or a joke can happen).

Rep: (0)
Good day.

I have the following question on the keyboard cracker.

I use VPA Compact II. I would like to be able to Russify the sliding keyboard. Is it possible

In addition: are there editors of layouts (i.e., for example, the editing of Russian letters under the Latin keyboard layout?) ...

Thank you in advance for your answers and advice.

Rep: (1)
Guys, I write sms often, by itself with transliteration, are there any programs in which words are translated into memory in transliteration? to have a database already ... a standard keyboard is learning slowly, but still, if there was something like a keyboard with words on the transliteration, it would be fine ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 18:13