> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TV Control | program guide on your mobile device

Rep: (1230)
Tv control
Version: W0.6
Last update of the program in the header:27.07.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
TV Control - the app shows television program in your mobile device. TV program is available on the 290 television channels. TV program can be updated at the end of the week and you will get today's schedule for the week and on all channels. When injected weekly television program on one channel traffic consumed 0.5 - 5.0 kBytes (if no announcements).
The program requires the .NET Compact Framework 3.5 or higher package to be installed on your device.

Opportunities:
  • - Download the program from the Internet.
  • - subscription management device
  • - Low flow of traffic
  • - Ability to set a reminder for the selected program
  • - java version of the program.

Compatibility: WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5h -

Homepage: http://tv.sergiusd.ru/
Changes:
Version: W0.4:
fix: error after GPRS connection status window;
fix: error on the low memory;
fix: animation long tapa now scaled;
fix: nepoyavlyalos transfer options menu if it has the announcement;
fix: uvelichina time delay in the allocation of transmission when zapping climbs menus and announcements;
fix: at the first start control to select Tahoma font avoid the squares instead of letters;
new: the possibility of placing an icon in the system tray.
Version: W0.3:
fix: hang after updating data;
fix: adjust the scrolling touch screenshots;
fix: some where broken center of the joystick;
fix: Set the cursor in the text boxes with the stylus;
new: replace all application icons;
new: cheboksy, icons and other controls are scaled depending on the font size;
new: set a check mark on cheboksah Now if tapnut anywhere line options;
new: if a site has the latest news during the upgrade data, the application throws downloading TV shows and downloads news.

Download:
TV_Control_v.0.6_build1.cab
TVControl_W0.6.cab
TVControlW0.58.cab
TVControlW0.56.cab
TVControlW0.55.cab
TVControlW0.54.cab
TV Control W0.5 build 3
Attached fileTVControlW0.5.cab(317.5 KB)

Version Archive:
CAB:
Attached fileTVControlW0.4.cab(317.96 KB)

Attached fileTVControlW0.3.cab(137.98 KB)

Attached fileTVControlW0.2.cab(131.17 KB)

FAQ
пїЅPlease add channel "Nazvanie_kanala"
Wishes to add channels do not need to write, it is not in our power! We have sources of TV programs and we show those channels that they have. If anyone is interested, what channels were added recently, you can seea list of TV channels.
пїЅWhen you click on the transfer with the announcement makes it impossible to add to / reminder
If you press on the TV show with the announcement that you will be shown the announcement. If I want to add to favorites / reminders, then press and hold until you see the menu to select an action.
пїЅTV program is updated without announcements
Just the data loaded from the source where no announcements (www.teleweb.ru). On the second source being used (www.teleguide.info) announcements have, but the TV program has not had time yet to upgrade.
In this case, you can delete the fileinstallation directory \ TVControl \ stor \ tv_chan.txt and to update the TV show again (later).
пїЅSpecial effects: what's this?
After loading the channel select any one and try to look through on the day of the week at the top with arrows on / off switch special effects.

Post has been editedakoin - 29.09.11, 11:58
Reason for editing: 0.6_build1

Rep: (3)
Day popolzovalsya then flew off everything it my way or at all?

Rep: (306)
Yes, at first (immediately after installation) terribly buggy, brakes, freezes ... After the CP has been a little better, but still, what only I did not see bugs :)
Then I took the configurator for .NET CF, appointed for the program to use only freymvorka version 3.7, such as felt better after CP ...
I want to note the information at the program to set reminders: data items are stored as 'meeting' in the calendar, with all the consequences - you can score list for a week, and always see it, for example, on the appropriate tab, HTC Sense. Sorry, rarely watch TV, but it seemed to me megaudobnym.
One major drawback is the lack of specificity in the list - it is difficult to understand what \ where, telecast or hud.film ...
Well, not the availability of announcements from a program depends, it is clear.
Yes, the time did not have to adjust, that's fine too.
On the whole programm normal. Launched, and immediately see where, what and how much time goes on, and that in line (this is set in the settings).

Post has been editedFreeDreex - 07.09.10, 07:34

Rep: (1741)
Yes, retarding .. We were pleased with the graphic scale the elapsed time of the current transmission .. grieve the viewing time of the program (for example, for the next 6 hours), the option to view the next 1-5 Transmission is not very convenient. Channel would be more, not all the necessary personally I have on the list .. And the main question is how the program will be updated ..

Rep: (3)
I describe the problem.
Ipak device 214.
NET Compact Framework 3.7

Tv control
Version: W0.2

At first everything worked, but without slows down the program was only for 1 day.
the next day to run the program refused, began to take off error.
Reset nepomoglo,
then reset the NET Compact Framework 3.5 did not help

when you start the program crashes here see that. screenshots.

what to do? how to be? really want to have this prozhka worked. :(

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1741)
The program is very sensitive to any changes in the system. I had the font, but the program did not use it in other settings selected. Threw an unused font, the program stopped running, handed it back - all right. And all because of the fact that he was just in the font list. Only one way out - we carry the configuration file (Program Files \ TVControl \ stor \ tv_option.txt) and set up a program again. Perhaps the demolition of settings will help with other problems.

Rep: (436)
Version 02 frequently freezes than 01. Especially after the update and download the program for a week - all downloads and hangs for a long time. Killing through the Task Manager, and then run all showing ok.
Long time I use this prog, even when it is in Java was (and is still).

Rep: (308)
Good idea, but ... when loading the program starts to take off all programs. One thread knows the solution?

Rep: (206)
I use a couple of days - standing prog.
I flew out of the current 1 times in the beginning. Compared with the deceased in the Bose and maintained by enthusiasts Tvlist, kotoroya incredibly buggy - just super.
And the list of channels on the spot, and sorting, and the temporary correction, and interface - all at altitude.
Font immediately changed to Tahoma.
In the settings took daw "special effects" - skrost drawing increased substantially.

It would be necessary in the catalog of programs to add it.

Post has been editedShuriC - 09.09.10, 09:58

Rep: (3295)
I've been using prog for several years.
It is better to download the 1st version, IMHO it is more stable. True to those who have a high resolution of the screen more suitable second.

Rep: (93)
matheus @ 09.09.2010, 17:52*
Prog take several years

??? creation on a hamster version 0.1 build 1 dated "August 8, 2010 20:38" ... you are moving at relativistic speeds? :)

Rep: (3295)
In fact, this program in Java came out in 2006 ... In principle, the functionality and design are the same.

Rep: (6)
Supportmatheus ! Enjoyed this program even 2 years ago at the NOKIA 3230 is very loved, and then, for some reason, stopped updating the program! Well, then, let's try it again, this time on the device! ;)

Rep: (4)
I put the program from the emulator-like; _)
He puts on his animal-like even more: rolleyes:
Everything is intuitive - channel selection, program guide, announcements,
clicked refresh and be happy.
Ability to set a reminder for the selected program it's all super!
The list I have about ten TV channels (maybe not enough to check) but zavisonov until nebylo ..

In general, developed skromnyagi,
I would have for such a program on offsayte well, if not coin requested the doneyt even be made with the button: blush:

Post has been editedMACTEPCMEPTU - 12.09.10, 22:45
Reason for editing: Added words of praise

Rep: (4)
A program in Java that was bullshit, that there is the same bullshit, hangs permanently.

the_vitas @ 12.09.2010, 23:37*
hangs permanently
hung a couple of times, it's true. plus clearly not optimized for WVGA (although works in principle).
however, the potential is seen. I think, if the project is not bent, bring to mind.

Post has been editedok11 - 13.09.10, 13:39

Rep: (306)
ok11 @ 13.9.2010, 20:13*
clearly not optimized for wvga

in the sense of? normal ful-screen, font size settings increase, it will be possible and the foot fall: D

FreeDreex @ 13.09.2010, 12:41*
font size settings increase

but what about the checkboxes?

font I tried. I caught eksepshen: "An unexpected error has occurred in TVControl.exe.
Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information. "
of the details, it follows that it npe:
TVControl.exe
NullReferenceException

at TVControl.outscreen.vdaiUd1eGr (Int32, Int32)
at TVControl.outscreen.All_Process ()

Rep: (196)
something she does not want to download something; (Writes "is not possible to open the connection"

Rep: (6)
I live in Latvia ... Channels like as though the same, but they somehow do not understand translated. Changing transmission sites)))

Rep: (67)
Special effects, what is this?
I have them to enable / disable, but did not notice the difference.
What is it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/03/20, 11:33