> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TrayLauncher | convenient tray launcher

Rep: (56)
TrayLauncher

Last update of the program in the header25.01.09

Attached Image

Description:
The Tri Luncher is a convenient thing, but neither VJTrayLauncher nor PHM TrayLauncher worked for me normally, so I decided to write my own creation on this subject.

Installation:
  1. Copy the file to a directory.
  2. Copy shortcuts to all the necessary programs there (not the programs themselves!).
  3. Create a shortcut in startup.
  4. Run.

If there are more than 5 people who don’t like to use shortcuts, then I can add to this the normal interface (like PHM TrayLauncher).

Request for artists - need an icon. My ideas on this matter are something with a drop-down letter (a), you can also draw a steaming plate;).

Download:
Original version: Attached fileTraylunch.exe (29 KB)

Version from 2008-12-05: TrayLauncher.exe + info + changes
Version from 2008-12-11: TrayLauncher_02.rar + info
Version from 2008-12-16: TrayLauncher_03.rar
Version 2009-01-23: TrayLauncher_23012008.zip

Post has been editedChieftech - 25.01.09, 18:53

Rep: (732)
it would be nice to put a picture of how this business looks even a little :)
It’s just that there is not always access to the PDA for verification)

Rep: (560)
Works on my typewriter (BM5) very well. Icons in the lower tray. Just super, I've been looking for something as functional for a long time.

Rep: (191)
1. Created a folder on a memory card
2. loaded into it the shortcuts of the programs installed on the memory card
3. TrayLunch shortcut placed in Start Up folder
4. After the reboot, such a picture appears (on the screen I have ilauncher activated. But with the disabled launcher, the picture is exactly the same)
Attached Image

Rep: (318)
D.Kay ,
Super, it works on 2003se, put it in a booth, after installation all that is required is to copy the shortcuts to the TrayLunch folder and restart the machine

Attached files

Attached fileTraylunch.cab(32.13 KB)

Rep: (318)
brut ,
so it’s not needed there, it’s still in autoload
nothing supernatural icon will be such if the owner does not mind

Attached images
Attached Image

Well, I don’t know, for the sake of order or something ... The program is necessary, and its icon should be recognizable. You will see, it will become popular, and you will become famous;)

D.Kay , if there are a lot of labels, then they do not fit in one row. I have max 12, and there are already "my" icons there - BT, for example ..., i.e. little space. Can I change something?

Rep: (191)
The program works if the tray luncher folder is created in ROM, but not on the memory card - in this case, a window with an error does not appear. At the same time, shortcuts created directly on the PDA (in my total commander), but not on the BB, "work". An interesting fact is the last of the created shortcuts, the tray luncher program is not detected and an error window is displayed. If you "load" a new link into the program folder, then the problem is thrown onto it, and the previous "flawed" shortcut becomes working. That's all, actually - for now, I am returning to ilauncher: it nevertheless supports the multi-page links in the tray.

kochrob , I thus could not solve the error window problem. Nevertheless, I do not want to roll back. Waiting for the author ...

Rep: (0)
And will this program work in 2005 with WisBar Desktop?

dook777 , It does not work for me...

Rep: (56)
Wow how much;)

Ok now in order

2 kochrob and brut
How to make multiline, I still have no idea, I will search.
I plan to deal with the remaining problems tonight.

2 lenhenster
The icon is beautiful, thanks. Today I will add.

2 dook777
I just don't have VisBar. Tonight I’ll upload and check.

Rep: (28)
And how many icons can I add?

Rep: (113)
It is on the map. It works fine so far. Respect to the author and +1 :)

Rep: (270)
After adding shortcuts to the program folder, restarting the PDA is not required. You can simply tap in the folder on TrayLunch.exe in the same folder, all the shortcuts will immediately be written to the tray.

Is there a new version with an icon?

People help please, my admin closed the jump fromsavagemessiahzine.com, but I would like to try the softinka, can someone blush on some ball? Pee-and-and-z :)

Rep: (270)
4fatal , _ http://d.turboupload.com/d/1015838/TrayLunch.zip.html

Andrey.nilsdum , with an icon or from my link, or from a post lenhenster from 08.20.06 14:26:45.

Thank you from me +

Rep: (15)
D.Kay Well, how is the project?
any updates?
I choose a program for this purpose.

Rep: (169)
What is bad, the program is choked with shortcuts in which the parameter of the executable file is registered. By the way, Luncher - is it an author’s idea, such as "naked breakfast in the tray"? : lol: [i]

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 16:40