Art Of War 2 (online) | Military online strategy

Rep: (14)
Art Of War 2 (online)
Version: 1.1.12

Last update of the game in the header:4.09.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Released in early February, an online strategy based on the fairly well-known game Art of war 2: Global Confederation.
The game unfortunately, java, but in the online market of toys is not so negative - all the same people with the dialer huge amount, and therefore, there is no problem with the players - is always about a thousand people in the network.
Gameplay and graphics:
Game mechanics is somewhat different from the offline versions. Due to low speed mobile Internet razrabotchkiki divided bout moves on, consisting of two stages. At first, the players at the same time for a certain time before the start of the battle distribute units team and the buildings, and then, too, at the same time observe the execution of these orders. The output of such best possible mobile online-RTS.
Graphics in the game is fairly good, the animation is smooth. Units of one class from all sides differ in characteristics from each side (Confederation / Resistance) has its own characteristics, and it makes the players to come up with a tactic for insurgents and quite another for the feds. It is also important knowledge maps - each its own unique features.
Victory consists of three components:
1) Knowledge of the card
2) Lightning fast actions (you need to be able to manage to do everything that you have in mind during the time allotted for management)
3) Knowledge of the features of the chosen side.

Opportunities:
  • Run through the emulator JBed3dMod
Compatibility: WM 2003, WM 2003 SE, WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1, WM 7

Homepage: gear-games.com

Download:
Download archive

Post has been editedAlt - 17.11.11, 08:24
Reason for editing: corrected links

Rep: (3543)
M
Moved to section "Software and games on JavaВ».

Rep: (1)
Great game, perhaps the only one of its kind! I like 45 or 55y Level, and each title for free me Kouilou. Nobody wants to clansavagemessiahzine.comcreate?

Rep: (14)
Guys, knowing that there are no normal pane ETA online games bring a lot of fun. By the way, for the hour of play hawala about 100kb, and the game itself weighs less than a megabyte. Main try.

Rep: (0)
link is dead. On the website of the game a big list of models for the sake of interest downloaded SE p1, where the game is not sernsornaya. Advise version of the phone to swing if I qVGA

Here, swing. Most delayed for a couple of weeks. PS my clan was on the 14th place.Attached fileaow2on_se240_320_touch.zip(727.07 KB)

Post has been editedChikatilo - 30.09.10, 14:33
Reason for editing: Install the latest update

Today went to the game-eye on his forehead polezli- in the game right now, more than fifteen hundred clans! It is not strange, because and play with dialers and smart and with a PDA and a BB. And the graphics and physics do not leave indifferent. And even then it online puts it on the rest of the order of the higher of Java.

tell me where to download to fit skis Optimus, as I can not find (480 * 320)

Rep: (55)
Dear moderators in cap dead link to the program's website and archive popravte pliz!

Post has been editedZZZETT - 07.11.10, 09:58

http://wap.gear-games.com/?570100539592Here you can credit where everything works

Rep: (4)
And where he emulyatr suachat?

Rep: (4)
Downloaded emulyatr but my former ACC quiescent since the old version and the new version does not optimiziroyany under senser. What to do.?

Rep: (7)
Broken link to download.

Rep: (424)
legat79 @ 12.05.2012, 20:44*
Broken link to download.

I did not think about such an old game someone will remember. : D Here norms referring.PUSH

Hi, I want to sell Marshal 88 level of 60 rubles to the kiwi, write.

Long ago, the game has been good, but to play continuously for the two sides, without adding new a feature was somehow uninteresting. Total online fell from 40,000 two years ago to 800 today.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 3:46