for Titanium plugins. Project Silver | Skin for Titanum
Poll in topic
What are the development trends skin, in your opinion are the most important?
Adding support for existing plugins. [ 89 ] ** [46,6%]
Adding the possibility of a simple development of new plug-ins for Silver. [ 58 ] ** [30,37%]
Improvement and expansion of its tuner functionality. [ 88 ] ** [46,07%]
Creating skins for the rest of CHome, such as start-up and lock. [ 55 ] ** [28,8%]
The development of "proprietary" skin for Silver. [ 77 ] ** [40,31%]
The addition of small utilities. (For example, to assign to the button) [ 41 ] ** [21,47%]
Adding a section to the interface tweaks in the customizer. [ 59 ] ** [30,89%]
Total votes: 191

Rep: (782)
Silver
Version 1.5.1 (cab)

Last updated skins in the cap06.07.11

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
This plug-in is completely unique, ie I did not copy anything, but created his own. It served as the basis for my (erroneous) opinion about the plug-ins on WiTu. Seeing his Today screen for the first time, I thought that this is how it works (I was baffled widget player, pulled out in front of the radio widget to the panel). However, WiTu widgets work differently, and I gave up on them. Later, I came across NeoTitanium (from twolf), but it did not work the way I wanted. Initially I thought it modify for themselves, but eventually abandoned this idea and edited the standard Titanium. Poraskinut had brains, but my plug-in functionality is not lost (in the Neo, for example, there is the possibility of turning the pages gestures, only arrows).

Features:
  • All images used in the Tabernacle - standard. I did not draw one. (Standard pictures 6.5.3, 6.5 some of them do not)
  • Powered vertical scrolling. List icons.
  • Work gestures. The horizontal bar on the right of the icon.
  • Works click on the plugin. Icon Plugin.
  • Plug-in clock moved down, so as not to interfere with the contemplation saver.
  • Very lightweight plugin! Installer barely surpassed 100K!
  • Also included in the skin of the skin to the Start menu.
  • The Customizer is a section WM6.5 UI tweaks

Compatibility: WM6.5 [VGA, WVGA, QVGA, QWVGA] two provisions Start button (Classic / Modern)

Initial theme: Metal Dedicated to the analysis of CHome

Installation:
  1. Install CAB (before installing 1.3.1, it is desirable to remove the previous version, otherwise you will have a little extra files on the system)
  2. Reboot. Before rebooting, it is already possible to carry out setting skins to 2 times did not restart.

Uninstall:
  1. Turning off the skin in SilverConfig
  2. Reboot
  3. Removed as usual prog

Current versions of the components (cab / update):
Skin to the home screen: 1.5.1 / 1.5.2
Skin to the Start menu: 1.5.1 / 1.5.2
Adjuster: 1.5.1 / 1.5.3

Changes:
v1.1
  • Added program-tuner (already works already functional, but will continue to evolve).
  • Edit the skins, so this is the program can adjust them (the old ones are not suitable).

v1.2
  • Increase the height of the substrate. Text 3 line does not fit.
  • two plug-ins are added: missed calls and SMS.

v1.2.1
  • The tuner added skin off function (standard return).
  • You can also disable individual plug-ins, and change their order.
  • Website no longer exists in the PDA version, you can now simply disconnect the phone plug-ins.

v1.2.2
  • Podrihtoval interface.
  • He added all small things (in the future will come in handy).
  • Added ability to delete unnecessary files (not under your permission).

v1.3
  • Skins for 96DPI corrected and increased to 192DPI. Those. Now small and large skins are completely identical.
  • Customizer interface has undergone major changes.
  • The tuner adds support for text layers.
  • There is a new type of offset for a text layer - "Around". Text with such displacement will be thicker on n pixels.
  • CHomeRefresh included in the cab. With the help of his own SilverConfig now automatically refreshes the skin after application of the changes.

v1.3.1
  • Fixed a bug with not delete TextStage. Now editing layers is working correctly.
  • It changed the name of the program (remove the inscription Modern / Classic), as well as the applications folder is changed.
  • CAB correct and now always sets the Silver to the device.

v1.3.2
  • For developers added the ability to protect any signs of changing their style tuner.
  • The speed of the changes in the Customizer increased. Now he rewrites only those places where the user has made changes.
    It will not touch Silver * .cpr, if the user has just changed the order or composition of the plug-ins.

v1.4
  • Added support for balance through Dynamic Operator Name.
  • Added field showing the number of letters, messages, missed calls on icons crunched plugins.
  • Now in Silver has its start. His view is also configured with the plugin.
  • Changed the default colors.

v1.4.1
  • Added section tweaks, but especially not yet been developed.
  • Added function to create a backup. The only thing I did not automatically prompt you to restore at the file read error. SilverConfig still will crash with an error. A copy is in the \ Windows \ Silver \ Backup \
  • Made CHome update of the tuner menu.

v1.4.2
  • In the section setting tweaks added softkeev. Left and right to the global clock (TaskMan and Wireless respectively).

v1.4.3
  • Section tweaks reorganized.
  • By Tviko added ability to change the size of the arrows (up / down) in the menu. I can be up to scratch.
  • I changed the font on the Droid Sans.

v1.5.0
  • Added update system over the Internet.

v1.5.1
  • Improved tuner performance.
  • Added tweaks: shutdown loop (and the inclusion of: D) and change the height of headers in the tables.
  • I tried to fix the presence of standard lenses instead of lenses from Titan skin on some firmware (permission?).
  • Corrected versions of a file, everything should now properly updated.

v1.5.2
  • Fixed definition of the changes that will positively affect their rate of application.
  • "Apply" button is now inactive until the user will not make any change.
  • Adjuster at the exit is now asked whether to apply the changes (if any).
  • When reading a file of broken skin SilverConfig no longer falls with the error, and proposes to restore from a backup. In its absence, you can download the original files with the skin of the update server.
  • On the "Text" Now there is a button "Edit" allows you to edit the parameters of the selected text layer.

Download:
Attached fileSilver__Classic_.cab(108.48 KB)

Attached fileSilver__Modern_.cab(108.49 KB)

Download, unsubscribe at least the phrase "I'm on<resolution>everything is super! "And that's how I'm going to track errors?

Additionally. Fixes, problem solving ...
Fixes images / icons:
Attached fileSilver_IconFix_96DPI.cab(9.32 kb)

Attached fileSilver_IconFix_192DPI.cab(19.49 KB)

In the Classic version, in any case will not be the image selection, so when you first set will have to install a fix. When they put - does not matter, but most likely will need to restart the Titanium.

Hotfixes and things together, not yet included in the CAB:
At the moment, no fixes. please visit the "Updates" tab for the latest updates.

For those who have problems with certificates!
It does not start the tuner, or not placed cab, complaining about the lack of authenticity of signatures certificate. Usually off the firmware.

Recent certificates from MicroSoft:Attached filesdkcertsnew2015.cab(4.11 KB)

Or disable the certificate validation:Attached fileNotSignedOff.cab(923 byte)

FAQ
Can you do launcher for the plugin?
NOT! I think it is useless, because the first page also provides a start-up applications launch two touch.

Can I install other plugins to Silver?
No, they are only for standard skin Titan at all others, they will not work without alteration.
Can I add a panel with CHomeEditor?
No, CHomeEditor does not know the location of elements in the Silver, and in general is only for standard Titan.
Can I manually add plugins in Silver? And how to do it?
It is possible, they add, just as in a conventional titanium. As an example, a simple plugin you can see Phone, E-Mail, or Favorites.

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 09.08.11, 18:18
Reason for editing: 1.5.2

EddyStick @ 18.08.2011, 12:33*
WOLF, and that's the name of this terrible picture blue tab in the player?

I have no idea. Obviously her name is not registered in the Windows folder with the build of this kind of pictures there. Maybe she's out of resources?

Rep: (309)
EddyStick
-WOLF- @ 18.08.2011, 15:14*
Maybe she's out of resources?

bronzeres.dll

Rep: (0)
Tell me how to change the font, and then I have it yellow and become larger size)
How is it to put a different font ?????

Post has been editedVesely21 - 31.08.11, 10:50
Reason for edit: I found holes in the past, the question itself.

Vesely21,
Just off the skins standard yellow-gray theme is now. And it is not on screen.
You can change the color in the "Text". There are several layers (the maximum is not checked), they are drawn in a row on top of each other (the first, then the top of the second, and so on), each has its own parameters. With these simple devices can roil different effects, such as shadows or glow ... Fun

ZY I advise you to first make a backup copy (on the menu have;))

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 31.08.11, 14:24

turkmen68,
In Windows razarhiviruesh

Attached files

Attached fileStart_Icon_SMS.zip(5.17 KB)

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 03.09.11, 21:44
Reason for edit: Not that threw the icon. I filled another.

Rep: (354)
Hello.
Help shift (only the number of missed calls and sms) ... against the background of glass (buttons) are not clear, it would be desirable to displace as shown and make fatter.
Attached Image
And why it does not always show a missed call (in this case two hanging ring and not visible).
Worth dialer Iconsoft Phone Extension - PhonEx 4 ... sometimes after a reboot appear missing, mostly not ... probably does not like a custom dialer?

Post has been editedturkmen68 - 06.09.11, 18:46

turkmen68,
Displaced tsiferki will run into pictures, for example. Add black top layer 1 with blur and without bias - to increase readability. I can and describe how to move, if you really want.
turkmen68 @ 06.09.2011, 19:38*
And why it does not always show a missed call

I have no idea. Standard skin also does not show, it's not my school.

So, given that there is no time at all, I'm thinking of all the open source code of Silver developments. They need someone at all?

Rep: (101)
-Wolf-,
It was necessary earlier)

Serg046,
It would not help you, you all would have passed anyway on WP7. These green bodies more for our colleagues, and people who have a long time to try to revive the project. I do not think that still at least half a year I will have a desire to finish something on someone's request.

So, guys, the project source. Now I do not have VS2008, so to code still can not. I switched to WP7.
Actually, that's where I do not remember not to erase anything. You can use them as you wish.
For developers, I was still available in the QMS. Not saying goodbye.

Attached files

Attached fileSilver.zip(6.61 MB)

Rep: (273)
Here is my version of the block for the project:Lock Screen WM 6.5 (Post # 11831513)

Rep: (67)
The people who are here at all is :) skinte pliz older versions tuner who were very necessary. thanks in advance!

lexrnd,
Why you old?

-WOLF- @ 19.08.2012, 23:01*
Why you old?

yes all fonts changed manually in cpr, completely (type, color, shadow, etc.) Titanium now he starts working, and the tuner when you run an error and crashes, so I think to find a version without editing fonts for all manually adjusted and only want to use the tuner to enable / disable plugins that do not need me at the moment.

lexrnd,
You can use other programs to enable / disable plugins. This operation is done through the registry and does not depend on skin.

All figured out. I returned the font and color by default at the beginning of the first layer and it worked.

Rep: (7)
on qvga finally class, pictures gestures only toggle uncomfortable, landscape rezhym too normul shorter the author is very huge plus in the turnip !!!

People, even upgrade plow?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 16:52