for Titanium plugins. Project Silver | Skin for Titanum
Poll in topic
What are the development trends skin, in your opinion are the most important?
Adding support for existing plugins. [ 89 ] ** [46,6%]
Adding the possibility of a simple development of new plug-ins for Silver. [ 58 ] ** [30,37%]
Improvement and expansion of its tuner functionality. [ 88 ] ** [46,07%]
Creating skins for the rest of CHome, such as start-up and lock. [ 55 ] ** [28,8%]
The development of "proprietary" skin for Silver. [ 77 ] ** [40,31%]
The addition of small utilities. (For example, to assign to the button) [ 41 ] ** [21,47%]
Adding a section to the interface tweaks in the customizer. [ 59 ] ** [30,89%]
Total votes: 191

Rep: (782)
Silver
Version 1.5.1 (cab)

Last updated skins in the cap06.07.11

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
This plug-in is completely unique, ie I did not copy anything, but created his own. It served as the basis for my (erroneous) opinion about the plug-ins on WiTu. Seeing his Today screen for the first time, I thought that this is how it works (I was baffled widget player, pulled out in front of the radio widget to the panel). However, WiTu widgets work differently, and I gave up on them. Later, I came across NeoTitanium (from twolf), but it did not work the way I wanted. Initially I thought it modify for themselves, but eventually abandoned this idea and edited the standard Titanium. Poraskinut had brains, but my plug-in functionality is not lost (in the Neo, for example, there is the possibility of turning the pages gestures, only arrows).

Features:
  • All images used in the Tabernacle - standard. I did not draw one. (Standard pictures 6.5.3, 6.5 some of them do not)
  • Powered vertical scrolling. List icons.
  • Work gestures. The horizontal bar on the right of the icon.
  • Works click on the plugin. Icon Plugin.
  • Plug-in clock moved down, so as not to interfere with the contemplation saver.
  • Very lightweight plugin! Installer barely surpassed 100K!
  • Also included in the skin of the skin to the Start menu.
  • The Customizer is a section WM6.5 UI tweaks

Compatibility: WM6.5 [VGA, WVGA, QVGA, QWVGA] two provisions Start button (Classic / Modern)

Initial theme: Metal Dedicated to the analysis of CHome

Installation:
  1. Install CAB (before installing 1.3.1, it is desirable to remove the previous version, otherwise you will have a little extra files on the system)
  2. Reboot. Before rebooting, it is already possible to carry out setting skins to 2 times did not restart.

Uninstall:
  1. Turning off the skin in SilverConfig
  2. Reboot
  3. Removed as usual prog

Current versions of the components (cab / update):
Skin to the home screen: 1.5.1 / 1.5.2
Skin to the Start menu: 1.5.1 / 1.5.2
Adjuster: 1.5.1 / 1.5.3

Changes:
v1.1
  • Added program-tuner (already works already functional, but will continue to evolve).
  • Edit the skins, so this is the program can adjust them (the old ones are not suitable).

v1.2
  • Increase the height of the substrate. Text 3 line does not fit.
  • two plug-ins are added: missed calls and SMS.

v1.2.1
  • The tuner added skin off function (standard return).
  • You can also disable individual plug-ins, and change their order.
  • Website no longer exists in the PDA version, you can now simply disconnect the phone plug-ins.

v1.2.2
  • Podrihtoval interface.
  • He added all small things (in the future will come in handy).
  • Added ability to delete unnecessary files (not under your permission).

v1.3
  • Skins for 96DPI corrected and increased to 192DPI. Those. Now small and large skins are completely identical.
  • Customizer interface has undergone major changes.
  • The tuner adds support for text layers.
  • There is a new type of offset for a text layer - "Around". Text with such displacement will be thicker on n pixels.
  • CHomeRefresh included in the cab. With the help of his own SilverConfig now automatically refreshes the skin after application of the changes.

v1.3.1
  • Fixed a bug with not delete TextStage. Now editing layers is working correctly.
  • It changed the name of the program (remove the inscription Modern / Classic), as well as the applications folder is changed.
  • CAB correct and now always sets the Silver to the device.

v1.3.2
  • For developers added the ability to protect any signs of changing their style tuner.
  • The speed of the changes in the Customizer increased. Now he rewrites only those places where the user has made changes.
    It will not touch Silver * .cpr, if the user has just changed the order or composition of the plug-ins.

v1.4
  • Added support for balance through Dynamic Operator Name.
  • Added field showing the number of letters, messages, missed calls on icons crunched plugins.
  • Now in Silver has its start. His view is also configured with the plugin.
  • Changed the default colors.

v1.4.1
  • Added section tweaks, but especially not yet been developed.
  • Added function to create a backup. The only thing I did not automatically prompt you to restore at the file read error. SilverConfig still will crash with an error. A copy is in the \ Windows \ Silver \ Backup \
  • Made CHome update of the tuner menu.

v1.4.2
  • In the section setting tweaks added softkeev. Left and right to the global clock (TaskMan and Wireless respectively).

v1.4.3
  • Section tweaks reorganized.
  • By Tviko added ability to change the size of the arrows (up / down) in the menu. I can be up to scratch.
  • I changed the font on the Droid Sans.

v1.5.0
  • Added update system over the Internet.

v1.5.1
  • Improved tuner performance.
  • Added tweaks: shutdown loop (and the inclusion of: D) and change the height of headers in the tables.
  • I tried to fix the presence of standard lenses instead of lenses from Titan skin on some firmware (permission?).
  • Corrected versions of a file, everything should now properly updated.

v1.5.2
  • Fixed definition of the changes that will positively affect their rate of application.
  • "Apply" button is now inactive until the user will not make any change.
  • Adjuster at the exit is now asked whether to apply the changes (if any).
  • When reading a file of broken skin SilverConfig no longer falls with the error, and proposes to restore from a backup. In its absence, you can download the original files with the skin of the update server.
  • On the "Text" Now there is a button "Edit" allows you to edit the parameters of the selected text layer.

Download:
Attached fileSilver__Classic_.cab(108.48 KB)

Attached fileSilver__Modern_.cab(108.49 KB)

Download, unsubscribe at least the phrase "I'm on<resolution>everything is super! "And that's how I'm going to track errors?

Additionally. Fixes, problem solving ...
Fixes images / icons:
Attached fileSilver_IconFix_96DPI.cab(9.32 kb)

Attached fileSilver_IconFix_192DPI.cab(19.49 KB)

In the Classic version, in any case will not be the image selection, so when you first set will have to install a fix. When they put - does not matter, but most likely will need to restart the Titanium.

Hotfixes and things together, not yet included in the CAB:
At the moment, no fixes. please visit the "Updates" tab for the latest updates.

For those who have problems with certificates!
It does not start the tuner, or not placed cab, complaining about the lack of authenticity of signatures certificate. Usually off the firmware.

Recent certificates from MicroSoft:Attached filesdkcertsnew2015.cab(4.11 KB)

Or disable the certificate validation:Attached fileNotSignedOff.cab(923 byte)

FAQ
Can you do launcher for the plugin?
NOT! I think it is useless, because the first page also provides a start-up applications launch two touch.

Can I install other plugins to Silver?
No, they are only for standard skin Titan at all others, they will not work without alteration.
Can I add a panel with CHomeEditor?
No, CHomeEditor does not know the location of elements in the Silver, and in general is only for standard Titan.
Can I manually add plugins in Silver? And how to do it?
It is possible, they add, just as in a conventional titanium. As an example, a simple plugin you can see Phone, E-Mail, or Favorites.

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 09.08.11, 18:18
Reason for editing: 1.5.2

Rep: (16)
Well, what about WVGA-version of the plugin for a portrait and lendskeypa?
By the way, if you tell me what and how - he will alter the telephone plug ...

DarkEN_ANGEL,
Tomorrow I will make you a pseudo WVGA, try.

Rep: (112)
-WOLF- ,
And for kuvga able to do? :)

Ska1e
First, WVGA, and then the two thumbnails. Plus completed yet plugins phone (SMS, calls). Test these plug-ins will no longer I;)

Rep: (112)
-WOLF- @ 5.9.10, 16:14*
First, WVGA, and then the two thumbnails. Plus completed yet plugins phone (SMS, calls). Test these plug-ins will no longer I

Thanks. It will be very interesting to test a. :)

DarkEN_ANGEL,
He completed the WVGA. Tested. Put VGA, and before turning titanium Throw these files in Windows.
Attached filetitanium.zip(3.6 KB)

-WOLF- @ 06.09.2010, 20:05*
Tested.

Potestit. Works like ...
Of the minuses - some icons are not displayed (hours and mail), Icon hours is not at the very bottom (or was it my plugin is missing?) When viewing photos on the climbs scroller with icons ...
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S .: Perhaps, if a remake is all plug and Pigeon'a CommManager'a?

Post has been editedDarkEN_ANGEL - 07.09.10, 21:03

DarkEN_ANGEL,
With photos I can not do anything :( This is a bug of the system. When scrolling gesture is not an issue does not arise.
Icons cling to the post, can you cut them? How is it with the selection picture, like too no?
With the clock you're right, I drove by itself, and I have placed almost 6 plugins. Most certainly it is possible, but it is more convenient when you can switch to any one touch.
While third-party plugins to redo will not (because they require MortScript, and I dislike it). Later, I will write a program that will manage the entire system, it will replace the scripts for these plug-ins, and will also serve for the settings (enable / disable plugins, change order, etc.). But all this will only be after I finish work on the Start menu.
QVGA / QWVGA and phone plugins are out of order :)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 09.09.10, 16:17
Reason for editing: Lost Icons

I got it! I will wait for a program)

-WOLF- @ 09.09.2010, 16:13*
But all this will only be after I finish work on the Start menu.

And what to do with the Start?

P.S .: You threw the icons for me? If so, tell them the original names ...)

DarkEN_ANGEL,
SCRD_EMail.png Start_Icon_Alarms.png PushButtonDisabled.png
DarkEN_ANGEL @ 09.09.2010, 18:34*
And what to do with the Start?

Yes, the same thing - Restayl: happy: Only until very successful.

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 09.09.10, 18:06
Reason for editing: By the way, the skin looks better on light saver)

Rep: (1)
I somehow skins do not want to be picked up. like and not put on the map, and displays the list of programs, but the Titanium standard anyway. I put in instructions. Titanium standard, nothing is picked there.

- = StingeR = -,
I bet you put on a QVGA? Compatible read? Okay, timeDarkEN_ANGEL tested WVGA, today will QVGA, QWVGA. And to include them all in the CAB.

So ... I post the beta QVGA, QWVGA. It is assumed a lot of bugs, now all in Kaba.The description bug ALWAYS apply screen (the original size and preferably in PNG). Without Scrin only accept bug reports by the absence of icons / images.

DarkEN_ANGEL,
By the way, the landscape you tested?

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 10.09.10, 15:58

-WOLF- @ 10.09.2010, 13:06*
By the way, the landscape you tested?

Tested))
Similarly, I forgot to comment on the landscape))

Hours may stretch on all the free space?
Inscription Wireless - because you can change it to something like "Wireless"
The media need to center.
The arrow to the right a little bit does not reach the bottom of the screen.
And so - everything is super!

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

P.S: And on a light background is really steeper smotrit'sya))

Post has been editedDarkEN_ANGEL - 10.09.10, 19:17

DarkEN_ANGEL @ 10.09.2010, 20:11*
Hours may stretch on all the free space?

I thought about it, but the plugin does not informative, and as a place to nibble on the screen just beneath it - not pretty. Then I tried to get him into a corner so as not to interfere with witness oboinu. For textured wallpaper is not important, but there is still amateur girls / machine to put a screen saver. The clock on the floor face / body / bodies are unlikely to look aesthetically pleasing;)
Inscription Wireless - because you can change it to something like "Wireless"

The problem is the length of the line, it probably will not fit on a button in portrait orientation. Or "Wireless" or "task manager" so I could not use it. If you can come up with something shorter and more appropriate - for example, I am pleased to rename.
The media need to center.

Yeah, I noticed it today when QWVGA did. True WVGA forgot to fix.
The arrow to the right a little bit does not reach the bottom of the screen.

Also in the assembly of "kids" I drew attention to it. Although there algorithm for calculating complicated than the image WMP and I was not sure what was wrong, but now corrected.
And on a light background is really steeper smotrit'sya))

Just all these layers are black with 50% visibility, respectively, than the lighter background under them, so they are more visible. I advise you to put a very light headband. I have a thread was just a gray background (which in principle does not bother me), but the test of transparent parts I needed a splash when choosing, I noticed that the lighter the picture - the better it looks. Later, in the management of the program, I'll adjust the color and transparency of these elements.

Thank you for testing: thank_you: Now wait bug reports for "kids" and released pofiksenuyu version. And then you can plug the phone and pitch.

-WOLF- @ 10.09.2010, 20:16*
Now wait bug reports for "kids" and released pofiksenuyu version.

Do you want me in his emulators errands? IN)

Chased.
For QVGA and WQVGA rezalty same:
- On the background media player icons artist goes into the lower right corner of the screen (and perhaps even further ...)
- On the Clock tab inscription AM / PM (although I doubt that 12tichasovym format someone else uses) climbs on the clock

That's all over glitches not found.
Attached Image
Attached Image

PS: some Icons do not have - it All the same emulator ..)

Post has been editedDarkEN_ANGEL - 10.09.10, 21:50

DarkEN_ANGEL @ 10.09.2010, 22:14*
Do you want me in his emulators errands?

Well, I do not give up :)
Chasing and Modern, and Classic does not make sense - they have a difference in a single parameter.
Forgot reduce background under cover from WMP, is clear.
And it looks at global issues Classic icons :(
Catch for 96DPI

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

In the portrait, they are almost the same, there are only a few different sizes. Laid out more screens with landscape: WMP, Photos, Clock & EMail, for both permits (may be in the archive). It is to trim sizes. Fix will be tomorrow. AM I have not done, even this failed to expose format / Moldova, this part is not finished even at VGA.

-WOLF- @ 10.09.2010, 21:54*
Catch for 96DPI

Select a picture (called the PushButtonDisabled.png and threw her on Windows) is not shown on both resolutions (or it is simply too small and hidden under icons?)

Post has been editedDarkEN_ANGEL - 10.09.10, 22:22

DarkEN_ANGEL,
No, it must be stretched (as at 192DPI). If instead it shows a standard lens, the skin did not see the picture, and if it do not, then I made a mistake with the coordinates.

Bugs like corrected, except AM / PM. aboutSilver (Post # 5173333)Do not forget.
With the release of stocks picture not found: scratch_one-s_head: Maybe you where wrong?

Attached files

Attached fileSilver.zip(7.17 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 8:08