> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star Wars - Dark Forces | izvestnoya game "Star Wars" on the emulator QEMU

Rep: (5)
Attached Image

as a fan of "Star Wars" did build one of the most izvestnyx game "Star Wars - dark forces."
game is running QEMU emulator with DOS system (the main theme of this emulator hereQEMU on PocketPC).
the game runs fine, but There is still some things that we can count on the best in the near future.

About the game:
The game is a first-person shooter, and is the first official shooter in the universe Star Wars.
Protagonist of the game - Kyle Katarn, a former student of the Imperial Military Academy, peremetnuvshiysya to the rebels after under mysterious circumstances, his father died, and the school management did not give him a leave to take part in the funeral.
The story takes place before and after the events of the movie "Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope". The first mission was to penetrate to the base of the imperial plans to steal "Death Star" (eng. Star Death), which then fall to the Princess Leia and lead to the destruction of the imperial super weapons.
After the Battle of Yavin, Kyle sent to clarify the circumstances of the Imperial attack on NATO base in Tala, with previously known type of attack aircraft. Kyle learns about the imperial project to create dark storm troopers, led by General Rom Mohk. Each mission brings Kyle to the Arc Hammer, source project.

Requirements (Not fully confident in them):
display: QVGA, VGA and WVGA - not sure about other displays (possibly WQVGA will work too)
Ram: 64Mb or more.
CPU: I use snepdragon one giga-Hertz (QEMU written to me 25 FPS, but is similar to 5).

We will try and comment.
I would be happy to know if someone tried on other devices, and share with us.

establish :
directory "Dark Forces" should be at the root of the memory card.

tested on the HD2, despite the super CPU cycles, there are several brakes in some places.

mark
1) on the QVGA, display quality will be correct, but possibly klaviatura occlude most of the screen.
2) if the game crashes most likely you do not have enough RAM, open cmdline.txt and add the following line:
-Useswap
3) If someone could find a solution for better control, please, for it has no comments.
possible solution: other virtual keyboard or touchpad, and indeed it will be easier to use.

Password: lightrevan

management :
movement: a finger / stylus.
attack / open doors: space
jump: enter

special thanks :
mamaich - the one who has ported this wonderful emulator for the KPK.
MEGAMONSTER - Editor QEMU threads.
and of course,LucasArt .

be with you for strength!

Attached fileDark_Forces.rar(29.13 MB)

Post has been editedLightrevan - 30.08.10, 23:29

swing, swing !!!

Rep: (6)
Shake))) soon will test)

Rep: (37)
well, screens, display pictures, and so on?

Rep: (3)
and what to do in the archive password I do not want to because he unpacked:? wallbash:

Vairus666,
Vairus666 @ 29.11.2010, 10:44*
and what to do in the archive password? I do not want to because he unpacked

LightRevan @ 30.08.2010, 21:30*

Quote (LightRevan @ 30.08.2010, 21:30) *
Well, like a fool guess the password but the file still did not want to unpack .... this is probably due to the fact that I have linux worth ...... but oh well =) in the phone unpacked) though the game does not start .... begins loading it ... = (

Vairus666 @ 04.12.2010, 17:40*
begins loading it ... = (

Give me the log file, "QEMU Out".
And then look at what may be the cause.

though still run) I just deleted what it was and the new unpacked) but how can you play with bugs ??? I have issues 25-30 FPS but the play did not possible ...

Post has been editedVairus666 - 04.12.10, 21:41

Rep: (256)
I checked working 15-30 FPS 400 mhz RAM 64 mb
And when will the assembly with Dark Forses 2 ??

ugers
thank you for your sample ...
not long after the creation of this topic have been made several attempts to start the next game.
game to run out, but nevertheless not playable. even when the speed of emulation snepdragone was lower than one unhappy frame per second.
should think about other ways to start, the emulator or on the alternative port.

currently on my device stitched android.
If possible, try to collect for him.

Rep: (273)
And for companies where to get? Sorry for offtopic, pliz.

Rep: (38)
Rudzil @ 19.11.2011, 18:51*
WQVGA
But for companieshttp://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=411835

Rep: (44)
Carburn
Yes, he really needs it after a year.

Rep: (38)
Solexid,
Let it be: D

Gde apk?