2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Post-processing photos. | Do I need it?
Yodo
Message#1
30.08.10, 15:43
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 262
Check in: 22.05.06
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Is it possible to make frames that do not require further processing on a computer? Where is the color saturated, and the contrast, and the light, and no noise?

Recently I came back from a holiday - I took a picture there, experimented with the settings, but a serious question arose. Some of the photos taken during the day in hot weather (and not only) do not have contrast at all when I select the fast editing menu in Picasa and contrast), the picture looks completely new. It also happens that the snapshot seems ideal at first, but after applying the processing it becomes even better (for example, the main objects of the shooting are highlighted, but without busting), and the uncorrected I picture seems covered with white haze. Question- photo editing is this normal? Can I take a picture immediately, clearly, sharply, with contrast, etc., so as not to expose the photo to further processing? I understand it is necessary to strive to take pictures without subsequent interference from the editors? Below are examples of before and after.
Yodo
Message#2
30.08.10, 15:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 262
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

herethe most dramatic changes (photos are not identical, but this does not affect the essence)
~ Cartman ~
Message#3
30.08.10, 15:52
zhirtrest
[offline]

Messages 1238
Check in: 12.08.08
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

what camera do you have? digital camera or a SLR?

--------------------
Xperia z1 compact

samsung galaxy tab 7.0+ download

macbook pro early 2015
Yodo
Message#4
30.08.10, 17:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 262
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

I’m ashamed to say, a DSLR (Nikon D90, tamron 18-270), but I’ve only got it for the second week, it seems to me that I haven’t learned how to properly exhibit and exhibit BB
Yodo
Message#5
30.08.10, 17:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 262
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

butherea photo whose quick editing leads to a worse result
kochrob
Message#6
30.08.10, 19:46
orthopedist
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2564
Check in: 19.02.06
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Yodo @ 30.8.10, 18:31*
and here is a photograph

And the source can be viewed?
If you are shooting in RAW, then you cannot do without post-editing. JPEG files have already been edited by the camera itself. Here the main settings made by you.

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
Everything that is good in life is either illegal, immoral, or obesity
kochrob read -kohrob, on Shabbat and holidays -kosher
Yodo
Message#7
30.08.10, 21:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 262
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

But the photograph of the butterfly has not undergone any processing, this is the source code, in raw I do not take it off yet, I haven’t mastered the basics yet (well, in my opinion). followed by a submenu where the contrast, brightness and color settings are displayed. Of course, a photo taken in LS mode is very different from SD (standard), although there is only one slider shifted to the right. But I have a reasonable question: how natural is all this? high-quality snapshot still need to take care about the correct exposure and BB, this, in fact, together gives the result of "fast processing" or the photo control mode, which enliven the photo. And even when taking photos on a trip, on the fly, there is no way to quickly select the photo control mode, simultaneously with the correct iso, aperture and endurance!
~ Cartman ~
Message#8
31.08.10, 16:06
zhirtrest
[offline]

Messages 1238
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Rav Nitsche no complicated.
I almost filmed filmed raw + jpg
In general, anyway, all these same ones are then deleted, so that having felt the difference on myself, I click the current on equal
Yodo @ 30.8.10, 22:24*
And still, when you photograph on a trip, on the fly, there is no way to quickly select a control mode for pictures, along with the correct iso, aperture and shutter speed!

there are 3-4 settings
I do not advise to raise at all, leave 100 and rejoice))
Well, the aperture and shutter speed - 2 interrelated figures
if on the fly photo, then the shutter speed should be high. Accordingly, the time for which the light will fall on the matrix will be minimal, the output is to open the aperture at max.
Well, it's all about the day's shooting;)
and there is still a mode on the cameras, when you expose the ISO, the shutter speed and the aperture are automatically selected

but don't worry at all, with experience everything will come with itself;)

--------------------
Xperia z1 compact samsung galaxy tab 7.0+
macbook pro early 2015
Yodo
Message#9
31.08.10, 17:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 262
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Well, why did you get such bad photos of the cableway? After all, they can probably be done immediately perfect?
~ Cartman ~
Message#10
31.08.10, 21:45
zhirtrest
[offline]

Messages 1238
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

xs ... we can assume that the lens was stained, the sun's rays hit the lens
settings which thread was not the same

--------------------
macbook pro early 2015
Yodo
Message#11
02.09.10, 22:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 262
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Lens-everything is normal + hood. There were eyes and if you looked haze, everything is gray.
~ Cartman ~
Message#12
02.09.10, 23:36
zhirtrest
[offline]

Messages 1238
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Well, the answer is
but in general, over time, you will begin to understand that you can try to take a picture and then "pull out", and even do not spend time on it

--------------------
macbook pro early 2015
kons
Message#13
04.09.10, 13:56
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 21.11.06
Nokia C3-00

Yodo @ 30.8.10, 16:43*
Question-editing photos is normal? Is it possible to take a photo immediately, clearly, sharply, with contrast, etc., so as not to expose the photo to further processing? I understand it is necessary to strive to take photographs without subsequent interference by the editors?

1.Edit this normally, because a satisfactory picture is not always obtained for various reasons and there is no possibility to re-shoot or take a few frames.
2. It is possible and usually on manual settings and not the plot programs.
3. Of course you need to strive at least in order to less time to dig into the editors correcting the curvature of the hands: D
Tip: make friends with raw files, it is easier to correct errors there and for processing more serious, you need photoshop or lightroom for example.
obsession
Message#14
06.10.10, 17:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 21.06.06

>"Is it realistic to make frames that do not require further processing on a computer? Where is the color saturated, and the contrast, and the light, and no noise?"

Really, but comes with experience. When you shoot 1500-2000 shots on a film that are different in composition, one way or another you start to do everything correctly on the machine before pressing the shutter button.

But one way or another, when the photo is artistic, and not reportage, one involuntarily has to resort to post-processing in order to emphasize a certain character of the picture. It all depends on who you are in the soul: a documentary or an artist. There is a technical implementation of photography (exposure, white balance, etc.), and there is emotional (composition, center of attention, accent, etc.). Constrast is sometimes important, and sometimes not important. Sometimes noise is important, and sometimes not important. Sometimes it is important to see every millimeter of the object, and sometimes it does not make sense, because the photo "sings" in the blur (not sharpness).

And as colleagues have already said: make friends with raw it will give you more creative opportunities and more opportunities in saving emotional frames from mistakes.

Post has been editedobsession - 06.10.10, 17:22
Doublew
Message#15
06.10.10, 20:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 01.01.07

In my opinion, post-processing is always needed if you don’t want the dynamic range to be very narrow ... It is advisable to put RAW in a smart object, copy several objects in different layers, set different exposure parameters for them, and then use the masks to create the necessary areas and conduct a competent color correction. If you want batch processing - Lightroom (Windows) or Aperture (Mac) are nice in this business.
Blacktwo
Message#16
24.05.11, 11:11
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 18.05.11

Friends! How to frame cropping in Picasa so that there are no margins at all when printing photos 1015? He did cropping, but still when printing with an inkjet M-V010V MFP, there is only 3-5 mm margin on the right. I was tired of looking for a solution to the problem. I found Picasa, I thought it was happiness ... In general, help.

The topic is dead? No fond of photos?

Post has been editeddedmozai - 30.05.11, 08:32
kochrob
Message#17
27.05.11, 22:48
orthopedist
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2564
Check in: 19.02.06
Xiaomi Mi 2S

Blacktwo @ 05/27/2011, 13:44*
No fond of photos?

No addicting to picas. Gugloforume not looking?

--------------------
meeting place Rostovites
Everything that is good in life is either illegal, immoral, or obesity
kochrob read -kohrob, on Shabbat and holidays -kosher
+ killitall +
Message#18
07.09.11, 13:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 16.08.10

IMHO modern photography is unthinkable without processing. at least something, but you have to let it run through flash.
TOXA ...
Message#19
07.09.11, 19:18
wow
[offline]

Messages 1002
Check in: 13.09.08
HTC One X

Blacktwo @ 05.24.2011, 11:11*
Friends! How to make framing in Picasa, so that all the same there are no fields at all when printing photos 10 \ 15? He did cropping, but still when printing with an inkjet M-V010V MFP, there is only 3-5 mm margin on the right. I was tired of looking for a solution to the problem. I found Picasa, I thought it was happiness ... In general, help.

Try to update the firewood for the printer and install the printing software from the manufacturer ...
Evan33
Message#20
20.09.11, 06:27
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 25.06.10
Acer beTouch E200

Yodo @ 08/30/2010, 20:15*
ashamed to say - SLR (Nikon D90, tamron 18-270)

Hde this says it all))
Yodo @ 08/31/2010 00:24*
I don’t take off in raw yet, but I haven’t yet mastered the basics (well, in my opinion)

As soon as I bought a DSLR, I transferred it to RAW right away and forgot about existence at all about JPG (although not when I disassembled the car so as not to forget what to put poke :))
~ Cartman ~ @ 08/31/2010, 19:06*
if on the fly photo, then the shutter speed should be high. Accordingly, the time for which the light will fall on the matrix will be minimal, the output is to open the aperture at max.

That's right)) however, keep in mind that ALL lenses of 18 and more than 200 are, in principle, therefore the diaphragm is slightly covered))
Yodo @ 08/31/2010, 20:46*
Well, why did you get such bad photos of the cableway? After all, they can probably be done immediately perfect?

Immediately it’s not always possible to succeed even if you are a super duper (that's why RAW is used)
kons @ 09/04/2010, 16:56*
for processing more serious, you need a photoshop or lightroom for example

Nothing that these are completely different programs ??? A relatively RAW identical ??

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 22:44