> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ReVolt PDA | ETA is dedicated to the theme of the game ReVolt

Rep: (41)
[Attachment = "600669: x_a091ebf6.jpg"] This game came out on the playing PSX platform seychyas have the opportunity to run the game on our PDAs.
On the game: The game is a race to the radio-controlled cars, equipped with different weapons with which the player must stop the opponent.

Sis. Requirements: Pocket PC c WM2003-6.1
Processor: the mochno, the better, but not less than 300mhz
RAM: 25 MB menie, the atoms will generally be unplayable

Link to the game: http://depositfiles.com/files/fypx400m0
In arhove 2 files, they need to throw in the ISOS folder, which is located in a folder with emulyator.

FOR THOSE WHOM TO hangs card reader: http://depositfiles.com/files/xwlttqxo6

So do emulators and a screenshot:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filefpsece0095.zip(682.15 KB)
Attached filePocket_PSX_Emulator_v0.1.zip(702.82 KB)

Post has been editedvasilder - 30.08.10, 14:07

Downloads 4 and komenta niodnogo

Rep: (62)
please be so kind vylozhte directly on the server, a computer with no deposits of any kachat.Da and downloads will be greater nnamnogo

You heard here, keep:

Attached files

Attached fileSCUS94240.zip(11.26 MB)

Rep: (62)
I'll put a little plus for effort, I will say about the game: on my i710 with acceleration up to 620mgts goes 26-31fps but it goes smoothly and even an interesting toy!

on my i750 with acceleration up to 585mhz and 30 MB of RAM there is a nearly perfect

Rep: (1132)
vasilder,
If the file allows (up to 64 MB) - please fill us.

Rep: (34)
Perezalil forum.
Attached file416_Re_VoltSLUS_008.7z(13.02 MB)

Ed deGODy
I've already filled, the message в„–4

vasilder, you are filled with this link (11.26 megabytes)
and I with this (size 13.02 megabytes)
Link to the game:http://depositfiles.com/files/fypx400m0
In arhove 2 files, they need to throw in the ISOS folder, which is located in a folder with emulyator.

Do not be confused.

Post has been editedEd deGODy - 02.09.10, 16:54

So what? works? I can not read the memory card, it says "Revolt of tracks not found" and the other version, or rather everything goes perepakovanye standards

I had not set up, no flash, and the basic lack. : Sveta: Only the next week will be able to check.

Rep: (335)
works fine. initially wrote that the tracks are not found; Use the buttons - the inscription disappeared. Start the game okay, everything seems to be working. only - do not use weapons, on whatever button is not assigned.

Rep: (0)
AAA, one of the most favorite toy youth)))):! rofl:

Dor-v @ 5.9.10, 12:55*
do not use weapons, on whatever button is not assigned.

Weapons on the button R1 or on some of them

Rep: (335)
vasilder, this button, I looked at the menu. the trouble is that no matter what button I hard the "R1" (or whatever) or appointed - it does not work, although Durga games it works.

strange, everything works for me

Post has been editedvasilder - 06.09.10, 21:12

vasilder, I have both versions of the work. I tried to run from the stick and to the main memory. Just do not know how to shoot -_-

on the joystick of the PS3 button to shoot at the top right side, in my opinion UTB R1

vasilder @ 29.09.2010, 01:56*
on the joystick of the PS3 button to shoot at the top right side, in my opinion UTB R1

Eem I do not have a PS3: unsure: From Xbox360 fit?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 23:54