USB Talk | problem solving flash drives

Rep: (1146)
Discussion flash drives

HDD selection and discussion | Selection and discussion of SSD | Selection and operation of SD, microSD and SDHC cards | Memory Cards - Problem Solving. | Problems with BB

Attached Image

useful links

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture.
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write who helped.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 08.09.18, 20:05

Rep: (80)
pasha229 @ 30.8.10, 19:34*
before the advent of USB 3 of course

Controversial moment! If you believeWikipedia, then the USB 2.0 data transfer rate
Hi-speed, 25-480 Mbit / s (video devices, storage devices)

And what is our read / write speed on flash drives? .. That's right, far below what usb 2.0 can do. So usb 3.0 still does not say anything)

Rep: (1946)
pasha_550 @ 28.8.10, 22:29*
and in one of the Chip's (last six months) there was an article.

Lied - a year ago there was an article:Attached fileusbflash.pdf(522.64 KB)
Threat Rally-2 - in a decent 6th place. :)

Rep: (193)
pasha_550 @ 30.8.10, 19:13*
"Most", of course, loudly said, but one of the leaders

He said from memory, because when buying a rally 2 (more than a year ago) the turbo was the fastest. True, I saw the price of the turbo, I immediately lost the desire to buy it ... took the usual rally 2 and is very pleased, especially if we assume that we have some slowed DataTraveler worth exactly the same amount ...

Rep: (3)
Thank you very much for CD_ROM_Remover, I decided everything with its help at times.

Rep: (2114)
mr_AleksKZ,
M
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
Check outForum Rules!

Rep: (0)
None of the above helped!

ripper2k thank you so much! So many sites climbed and not what. And here you are with a cool utility thank you so much.

Rep: (6)
post this program again please

Good evening. Throw me a CD_ROM_Remover_v1.0.0.3 on soap [email protected] Thanks in advance.

Sori, no longer necessary.

thanks forCD_ROM_Remover ! :-)
The problem of the second section is solved.
Now the flash drive is defined as a single disk in RAW format.
Oh, again format .... well, what did the backup: P

I almost lost the flash drive: unsure:
After removing the CD partition, the flash drive has become unreadable and unformatted.
The JFFormat utility simply did not see it, the JetFlash Recovery Tool, too :-(
OnLineRecovery_620 at the end of formatting gave an error.

As I corrected the situation and brought the flash drive back to life:
Security_f.iso fileMANDATORYmust be in the same directory with OnLineRecovery_620! Otherwise, at the end of the formatting, an Error!
Instead of the original security_f.iso, you can slip any image, for example, the LiveCD, only it will not be bootable.
After that, CD_ROM_Remover'om demolished CD-section.
Everything is working! : yahoo:

Rep: (2)
Hello! But on the contrary, I need this software JetFlash SecureDrive, maybe someone else didn’t bang it from its flash drive and can put it somewhere or send me gav965dmailmail.ru or the image of the flash file just bought, without data, but with software from transcend. Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

Yes please :)
DownloadingJF620_OnlineRecoveryTool, you unpack in any folder, you launch. In the recovery process, the flash drive will be formatted, so you need to make a backup copy of the data: thank_you:

Do not roll option with JF620 OnlineRecoveryTool, since I bought the 600th. He says that my flash drive does not support this utility. Although the inside seems to be the same. Maybe someone knows somehow you can fasten SecureDrive to 600-ke without online. The volume of 32 gigabytes. Are they that only sharpened this drive under 620-ku?

Models differ =>insidedifferent .
Why do you need a secure drive?
More hemorrhoids than good.
Such a flash drive will not be bootable, for opening you need to wait until the special program is loaded, with the help of which the contents of the flash drive will be accessed. Plus, an extra disk.
I, having removed, sighed with relief: yes2:

In general, everything I needed was decided differently. Flach on the Alcor chip. In utilities from this company there is an excellent iStor prog. So she breaks the flash drive into 2 sections and formats it and makes it possible to password the partitions and the flash drive can work as a computer lock. All the fun about 700Kb. Thanks for the help.

Hello! Please skip the CD_ROM_Remover_v1.0.0.3 prog on soap [email protected] From here it does not download = (

Thanks a lot in advance!

CD_ROM_Remover_v1.0.0.3http://zalil.ru/29941891

Rep: (1946)
I am looking for another flash drive. Four interesting topics (if someone comes in handy):
1. iXBT.com Do you have an 8 GB or more USB flash drive? Come in, talk about her.
2. Ru.Board Selection Flash Drive
3. F-Center Catalog of tested USB flash drives
4. UsbFlashSpeed.com

Post has been editedHanzo - 25.01.11, 04:13
Reason for editing: selection

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19/05, 14:14