> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® LCD Density Changer | The effect of HI-res screen

Rep: (35)
LCD Density Changer
version: 5.4

Last update of the program in the header:30.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.
Russian interface: Not
Description:
This is an application to change the screen density, to create a high-resolution display effect (look at screenshots). Designed for Samsung Galaxy S, checked me in Milestone.

Creates a very interesting effect, examine the list to become much more convenient. Works fine with ADW LauncherPRO and glitches are not seen.

When you first start your stores value density (density) of the screen, on the Milestone 240 is, if necessary, it can be restored - "Default setting".

The most optimal value for my screen - 200. So readability level, and the effect is noticeable. Any other resolutions try, customize to your taste: happy: The program has a built-in HELP - highly recommend it read before using!

The convenience store paid version (€ 0.75), respectively, we can not see.

IMPORTANT! As you may have guessed NEED Root;)
Also, before any changes do not forget to make a backup NANDROID

Try at your own risk. For any crashes / breakdowns or diveloper, even more so, I take no responsibility.

P.s. evading anyone on any device is on. I have a milestone 02.36 works perfectly apptaym for 10 hours.
Infa at the moment (data for version 2.1 to the new version things are a little better):

WARNING It seems that the program does not work correctly on most device, do not use it if you can not restore your device, it may not load bodies.

Motorola Milestone - 50/50 there is a risk not included then the motor<_<
Samsung Galaxy Spica - effekt is, if you add manually (without using a program !!) ro.sf.lcd_density = 160 line in the file /system/prop.build
G1, cm5.0.8, FireRat's custom MTD and patch - everything works fine
HTC Hero FroydVillain1.4.4 - Works fine (not quite correct display of some of the widgets)
SE X10 - Version 2.1 kills the body, such as version 3.0 is running (backup be sure that there were no problems)
Samsung Galaxy Spica - No effect
Acer Liquid LCR 1.8.0.1 - No effect
LG GT540 - refuses radio module (make backups - but better not try on this machine)

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=765639

Download:
Version: 5.4 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1364233/LCD_Density_Changer.apk
old versions

Post has been editedRubaka - 30.12.11, 21:02
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (56)
Can the screens before and after?
Not all Milestone
Pozhaaluysta: this:

later lay out your home before and after - there is clearly seen))

To the left "to" right and "after". The display can accommodate a lot more lines. And it looks pretty cool (again this is seen in the home screen, but I can not yet put a screen)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmur4ello - 27.08.10, 13:49
Reason for editing: added two Scrin

Rep: (27)
On Spike does not change :(
Default: 160, try 180, 200.

Ruth is? He did restart after a change?

The chip is just to reduce the value of density. Try 140 or 120 ...

Post has been editedmur4ello - 27.08.10, 16:14

mur4ello @ 27.8.10, 17:05*
Ruth is? He did restart after a change?

Yes, there is Ruth, phone rebooted from a program, there is no effect

Post has been editedmPolr - 27.08.10, 16:19

Rep: (57)
X10 died :)
Startup shows the phone icon with a triangle yellow. We will be sewn at home :)

Hott Dogg @ 27.8.10, 17:15*

Strange: o in the original branch wrote that the X10 works fine

mPolr @ 27.8.10, 17:09*
I tried 180, 200.

Try to do less, I'm at is reduced from 240 to 200

mur4ello @ 27.8.10, 17:05*
The chip is just to reduce the value of density. Try 140 or 120 ...

Hott Dogg @ 27.8.10, 17:15*

Um, right now zabekaplyus and try to reduce

Rep: (77)
Hott dogg
scary, but then I wanted to try ... I will wait for users ozyvom Liquid.

write about backup bigger ... and then something on another unit is not: mellow:

Rep: (57)
Well I made a backup using Titanium and MyBackup Pro, so it's not stsykotno :)
hurt more that three minutes after falling asleep X10, spilled tea on my T303. so I stayed without any connection :(

Hott Dogg @ 27.8.10, 17:24*
hurt more that three minutes after falling asleep X10, spilled tea on my T303. so I stayed without any connection :(

Nightmare, something demonic in this prog))

Tried the 140 and 120, play with the flag "Compatibility mode", there is no effect :(
Evidently not destiny :)

Rep: (2)
On HERO / FroydVillain1.4.4 it works like normal, but not all widgets are displayed as expected (for example, in Fancy Widget substrate turns narrower than the clock and text on it.) I will be testing on.
PS: now on display 140.

By the way who have problems with the display of some of the applications in the settings disable the "Compatible Mode" and reboot;)

Rep: (1483)
LG GT540 refused radio, finished badly called, nor how hard does not work, will have to carry in repair.

ssv56 ,
You need to flash, and the repairs will take twice what it is worth

I will try too now

So, well, actual tests were unsuccessful
Acer Liquid LCR 1.8.0.1 standard collection - 240
I tried 220, 200, 180 and 260 - no change
After the third shift at the radio signal disappeared one stick
just in case the restored backup - everything is normal

Well, something like this

Rep: (6)
tried on your Nexus, nothing happened! Now tel.nikak will not boot at the bottom of the touch buttons are lit and everything! rebooted remove batteries nifiga! NГЎjera put !?*censorship*!
!
ViolationRulesp.4.9
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 01.09.10, 20:40

Rep: (225)
I'm on my Milestone also tried this crap. And, too, the phone is not Georgia. First became a mother. Then I read on the xda that this program does.
It turned out that it should change the parameter ro.sf.lcd_density = xxx in build.prop file located in the system folder in your phone.
It's good that I have is Open Recovery. Uploaded by phone rekoveri fashion, connected to a PC and watched what has changed in the in build.prop file.
To his surprise, the file build.prop never found in the system. After that, it became clear why the phone is not loaded properly.
Fortunately, the file system found build.prop.backup - it looks like the program to create a change in build.prop.
I renamed it build.prop and restart the phone. And it is great to boot!
So, people who have problems with downloading after using this prog, try my method. Maybe you can help ...
Well prog naturally demolished.
PS. I look in the header says that Milestone works. I have removed this info that people would not be confused.
Let everyone try at your own risk. And of course make backups first.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 12:25