Titanium Plugins. Project NeoMix | Extend the capabilities of the standard Titanium.

Rep: (615)
Project NeoMix.

Dark & Dark simply & Simply Mini & Dark 3 - 11 FE

General issues: NeoMix version archive | Additions and fixes for different versions of NeoMix | Plugins for Titanium (WM 6.5), Creating and modifying Titanium plugins for VM 6.5 � | Metal, titanium and bronze reversible � | Fonts on a PDA, Everything related to fonts | Skins and themes - taking orders to create � | Order table � | Questions and answers "how to do ...". � |
Additional links: Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com | Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments" | Message design | Requests and proposals for the section. |

Theme rules:
    1. To avoid unnecessary questions and unnecessary littering of the topic, huge request to you - carefully read the cap , since it is here that you will most likely find the answers to your questions.
    2. Asking a question -Try to articulate as precisely as possible what you would like to achieve. .
    3. Questions that are not related to the topic will be deleted.
    4. If you want to thank the user for the help provided, do not write the message “Thank you! You are super!!!".
    Just press the buttonAttached Imagenext to his reputation.
    If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image

NeoMix Dark 11FE
    Last update of the plugin in the header: 14.04.2013
    Short description:We change the standard chome beyond recognition.
    Compatibility:Windows Mobile 6.5 - 6.5.x
    Screen resolution:WVGA / WQVGA
    1. Installation: Install only in the main memory !!!
    2. Description: Read necessarily !!!
    3. For those whoofficial firmware with WM 6.5 or 6.5.x before installing it is recommended to read this message : go over
    Due to the changes described in thispost, the weather forecast will not work on Dark 4-5 versions. D6 with the forecast from AccuWeather is in the subject.

Screenshots NeoMix D11 FE
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Overview large screenshot
    Attached Image

Download NeoMix D11 FE:

WVGA/WQVGA ��� Attached fileNeoMix D11 FE.zip (22.64 MB)

FIX * CPR WQVGA ��� Attached fileNeoMix D11 FE WQVGA CPR Fix.zip (39.41 KB)

Install the fix after two reboots (that is, after the full installation of NeoMix). Fixed display of current temperature and temperature in the weather forecast panel.

If you like NeoMix, please support it. Just set in your signature code from under the spoiler. Thank! : thank_you:

Signature Code:
    [url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.

Download NeoMix Dark 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 versions:

Download NeoMix Dark 10:
    Screenshots NeoMix Dark 10
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Attached Image

DescriptionNeoMix Dark 10 Go to

WVGA. NeoMix D10 for HD2 WM 6.5-WM 6.5.x./Standart WM 6.5.x / Philips v816 ��� Attached fileNeoMix D10 WVVGA.zip (10.58 MB)

WQVGA. NeoMix D10 WM 6.5-WM 6.5.x. ��� Attached fileNeoMix D10 WQVGA.zip (9.17 MB)

Before installing NeoMix, be sure to read the description. At least point installation. :)

Download NeoMix Dark 9:
    Screenshots NeoMix Dark 9
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Attached Image

DescriptionNeoMix Dark 9 Go to

MortScript inside

WVGA. NeoMix D9 HD2 WM 6.5 ��� Attached fileNeoMix D9 HD2 WM 6.5.zip (15.18 MB)

WVGA. NeoMix D9 Dop for HD2 WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix D9 HD2 WM 6.5.x.zip (324.68 KB)

WVGA. NeoMix D9 Standart WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix D9 Standart WM 6.5.x.zip (15.12 MB)

WVGA. NeoMix D9 Philips v816 WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix D9 v816.zip (15.2 MB)

WQVGA. NeoMix D9 WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix D9 WQVGA WM 6.5.x.zip (15.12 MB)

Location.mcsr»» »Changed city search script in» »»by thismessage.

Before installing D9, be sure to read the description. At least point installation. :)

Download NeoMix Dark 8:
    Screenshots NeoMix Dark 8
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Attached Image

DescriptionNeoMix Dark 8 Go to

MortScript d8 ��� Attached fileMortScript_D8.zip (245.74 KB)

WVGA. NeoMix D8 HD2 WM 6.5 ��� Attached fileNeoMix_D8_HD2_WM_6.5.zip (15.14 MB)

WVGA. NeoMix D8 Dop for HD2 WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix_D8_HD2_WM_6.5.x.zip (326.64 KB)

WVGA. NeoMix D8 Standart WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix_D8_Standart.zip (15.08 MB)

WVGA. NeoMix D8 Philips v816 WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix_D8_Philips_v816.zip (15.09 MB)

WQVGA. NeoMix D8 WM 6.5.x ��� Attached fileNeoMix D8 WQVGA.zip (12.53 MB)

For the version of WQVGA D8 we say thank you miller0

Download NeoMix Dark 7:
    Screenshots NeoMix Dark 7
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Attached Image

DescriptionNeoMix Dark 7 Unfortunately, it was never finished ...

WVGA. NeoMix Dark 7 WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� Attached fileNeo_Mix_D7.zip (30.62 MB)

WVGA. NeoMix Dark 7 for Philips V816 ��� Attached fileNeo_Mix_D7_v816.zip (30.61 MB)

WQVGA. NeoMix Dark 7 WM 6.5.x - 6.5 ��� NeoMix D7 WQVGA say thanks for this build Dimka BC

Download NeoMix Dark 6:
    Screenshots NeoMix Dark 6
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Attached Image

DescriptionNeoMix Dark 6 Read necessarily !!!
    WVGA. NeoMix Dark 6 WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� Attached fileNeo_Mix_D6.zip (22.75 MB)
    WVGA. Updated WVGA NeoMix Dark 6 WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� Neo Mix D6
    WVGA. NeoMix Dark 6 for Philips V816 ��� Attached fileNeo_Mix_D6_Philips_v816.zip (22.74 MB)

WQVGA. NeoMix Dark 6 WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� in this message say thanks for this build Dimka BC
    WQVGA. Updated WQVGA NeoMix Dark 6 WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� Neo Mix D6 say thanks for this build RomanVDV

Download NeoMix Dark 5:
    Screenshots NeoMix Dark 5
      Attached Image
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Attached Image

DescriptionNeoMix Dark 5 Read necessarily !!!

WVGA. NeoMix Dark 5 Maxi WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� Attached fileNeo_Mix_D5_Maxi.zip (49.22 MB)

WVGA. NeoMix Dark 5 Maxi WM 6.5.x - 6.5?
    (Version with compressed graphics. Archive weight 38 Mb.
    ��� in this message say thanks for this build roger1383
    WVGA. NeoMix Dark 5 Mini WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� Attached fileNeo_Mix_D5_Mini.zip (15.53 MB)

WQVGA. NeoMix Dark 5 Maxi & Mini WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� in this message say thanks for this build Dimka BC

Download NeoMix Dark 4:
    Screenshots NeoMix Dark 4
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Attached Image

DescriptionNeoMix Dark 4 In this post.

WVGA. NeoMix Dark 4 WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� Attached fileNeo_Mix_Dark_4.zip (6.15 MB)

WQVGA. NeoMix Dark 4 WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� in this message say thanks for this build Dimka BC
    QVGA. NeoMix Dark 4 (portrait) WM 6.5.x - 6.5? ��� in this message say thanks for this build maks.27

Archive of versions up to D4 and useful additions:
    - Archive versions - inby thismessage that
    - Add-ons and fixes, skins for clocks and full-screen weather wallpaper inby thismessage.
    � Decorationsto different versions of NeoMix inby thismessage.
    � DecisionAVRCP for Nitrogen (headset player control): inby thismessage.

Participants of the project, thanks:
    sv0911 : Thanks to his creativity, an idea to make this project appeared. Graphics and testing.
    master_lie : Design ideas and testing.
    IdoL-67 : Help with scripts.
    Yorick 37 : Consultation.
    Dimka BC : WQVGA version. Design ideas and testing.
    maks.27 : QVGA and WVGA versions. Design ideas and testing.
    Attached Image

maks.27 tragically died. Farewell to him in this thread: go over

Authors of programs, plugins and graphics used in the project:

Post has been editedbol123 - 11.01.14, 10:22
Reason for editing: Fix for NeoMix D11 FE and list used in the project

Rep: (8)
For fun, I set WVGA to VGA, on the titanium there are 2 standard tabs with glitches and that's all =).
As I understand it, you need to edit the files:

http://a.imageshack.us/img826/8577/editbr.png

or something else?

Attached images
Attached Image

Bentech
As I understand it, you need to edit the files:

You understand correctly: yes2:
But in your screenshot, not all files need to be adjusted.
You will have to convert not only all Titanium_480x800 and 800x400.cpr, but also all files with the extension .plg.
ATthis topic, in the header there are utilities for quick conversion of these files. But unfortunately they do not work out very correctly, so there is a lot to edit with pens.

Rep: (31)
Beauty, well done, already plus. Thank you for doing something. Really - more convenient, more informative and more beautiful than any beckoning and shell-s.
Just there is a small problem, critical for me. The device is indicated, I tried it on 2 different firmwares (XP field, i.e., the reason is NeoMix, for example), the result is something slowing down, the most interesting thing is that the built-in player connected to the accelerator slows down, as well as the camera (video recording), too on the accelerator. It seems that some kind of script is trying to execute something every 1-2 seconds. In general, I did not understand it. It does not seem to affect the overall work, it seems to be stable. Is there any solution?

nerses77
It seems that some kind of script is trying to execute something every 1-2 seconds. In general, I did not understand. It does not seem to affect the overall work, it seems to be stable. Is there any solution?

It’s strange. I did not notice this.
Try to check the video and camera in turn on the classic, standard and advanced clocks without RSS and task additions, and look at what kind of braking is manifested to a greater or lesser extent.

Trial version of NeoMix Dark forWQVGA
Portrait and landscape.
For WM 6.5.x
Everything will work on WM 6.5, except Manilamenu.

Attached fileNeoMix_Dark_WQVGA_Fix.zip(939.6 KB)

Installation Procedure:
Disable Titanium.
Install the NeoMix Dark 6.5.x WVGA version from the header to the main memory.
Reload kmk.
Set fix for WQVGA.
Reload kmk.
Turn on Titanium.
Enjoy)
Well...
Unsubscribe in the topic of the found "bugs";)
Screenshots with errors are welcome.
Thanks for the preliminary tests:BzZzZzz ..)) and odenhal2107

Post has been editedbol123 - 11.09.10, 18:04
Reason for editing: Refinement

It seems that he calculated, slows down because of the NeoMix.mscr script at startup, which answers, in my opinion, for hours (turning over). What can be edited there? Itself to understand for a long time (not strong in MortScript). Can you help? Does it make sense? Maybe with a flipping animation, I can’t get rid of the brakes? Then it’s easier to turn off the animation ....

Post has been editednerses77 - 11.09.10, 21:39

nerses77
It seems to be calculated, it slows down due to the NeoMix.mscr script in startup

This is the main script responsible for the clock, including animation. Cutting an animation out of it is not difficult, but most likely it is not because of it. Perhaps the matter is in the lines responsible for displaying information about the state of memory. In the next version, the polling procedure for the system script will be changed in the direction of decreasing the frequency of reading and writing readings to the registry. But you still did not answer, on which version of the clock does the braking feel most?

bol123 , I tried all 3 variants of the clock - the same. I threw out a shortcut and two scripts from startup, and found out. By the way, about the output of memory information, used this the theme, everything worked perfectly (though, during installation, it itself turned off error reports). Can use that method of polling the system, there it is also based on mortscript-ah.

nerses77
Clear. We will see what can be done.

Rep: (5)
Cool shell, thanks guys. I will follow the project.
About the program: got up without problems, no brakes are observed (before that there was Manila 3D).
Questions:
1.how to update the weather (Minsk, Belarus)
2. When you tap on the menu "Select skin for watch" nothing happens, it just goes to the main screen.
3.Where to find FSMenu

vip_2009
Questions:
1.how to update the weather (Minsk, Belarus)
2. When you tap on the menu "Select skin for watch" nothing happens, it just goes to the main screen.
3.Where to find FSMenu

Answers:
1. Enter the city code EUR | BY | BO000 | MINSK in the weather settings and update.
A little later I will add the ready-made code bases for the weather to the header.
2. In order for this item to work, you must have the NeoMix Addon folder on the Storage Card or My Storage.
If there is no directory with this folder and the menu is exited.
3. Tap on the icon on the left in the scroll bar on the tab with the clock will launch FSMenu.

Post has been editedbol123 - 13.09.10, 14:38
Reason for editing: Clarified

In NeoMix Dark, by default, only city codes for Russia, Germany and the USA are included.
Below is a small addition.
Download the text file we need and just drop it into the \ Programs Files \ TitaniumWeather folder.
Next, in the weather settings, select the country and your city in the item "Select a city code from the database."

Base:
Attached fileArmenia.txt(108 bytes)

Attached fileAzerbaijan.txt(92 bytes)

Attached fileBelarus.txt(468 bytes)

Attached fileEstonia.txt(62 bytes)

Attached fileGeorgia.txt(166 bytes)

Attached fileKazakhstan.txt(550 bytes)

Attached fileKyrgyzstan.txt(58 bytes)

Attached fileLatvia.txt(66 bytes)

Attached fileMoldova.txt(66 bytes)

Attached fileTajikistan.txt(34 bytes)

Attached fileTurkmenistan.txt(110 bytes)

Attached fileUkraine.txt(1.39 KB)

Attached fileUzbekistan.txt(506 bytes)

If your city is not in these databases, then please see this topicShowaco Titanium Weatheror sitewww.accuweather.com

It seems like everything is set, the clock is changing, the weather is updating.
another question has matured on the program menu. When you add a program, you need to find the icon, but they are nowhere to be found. It turns out all the programs without icons.
And is it possible to make more photo counts on one page in the photo cantata tab.
And still I can’t figure out how to deal with FSMenu, the shortcuts disappeared, and those that remained did not work

vip_2009
When you add a program, you need to find the icon, but they are nowhere to be found.

You need to create a folder for the icons with any name where to put them. For example from this topic:Icons for the "Start Menu" WM 6.5
Further, just when adding a program, select the desired icon from this folder. Everything will be displayed.
And is it possible to make photo contacts in the tab larger than their number on one page.

Unfortunately no.
And still I can’t figure out how to deal with FSMenu, the shortcuts disappeared, and those that remained did not work

After what did your actions happen?

After what actions did this happen?

after I climbed into program files / FSMenu / FSMenuSettings

vip_2009
after I climbed into program files / FSMenu / FSMenuSettings

: D
No need to do this)
Remove items.ini and options.ini from the program folder.
Next, put the original files from the archive into the folder. Everything will work.
Good luck!
Attached fileFSMenu.zip(1.21 KB)

Today I tried to find out what exactly loads percent. MemMaid shows 2 MortScript processes - one (starts with a script from autoload color_codechec.mscr) loads percent up to 12% - this is also unacceptable to mine, the second (starts with NeoMix.mscr script) loads up to 30% If you believe MemMaid. I picked up the NeoMix script, sequentially cut out everything related to the output of info RAM, ROM, BATTERY then Animate, TitaniumWeather, RSS, DoAnalog. Generally unchanged. Processes also load. Do the watches themselves remain? as I understand it.

Post has been editednerses77 - 14.09.10, 14:16

Rep: (1)
After a reboot, it says, "Cannot open the file" color_codechec "or it is not signed with a valid certificate"
And the same thing about the file "NeoMix.mscr"

nerses77
Today I tried to find out what exactly loads percent. MemMaid shows 2 MortScript processes - one (starts with a script from autoload color_codechec.mscr) loads percent up to 12% - this is also unacceptable to mine, the second (starts with NeoMix.mscr script) loads up to 30%

I will try to answer:
color_codechec.mscr responsible for beckoning the menu. Its load is constantly a little more-less than 4.80% per half percent and can not float up or down at higher rates. Why you show 12% of the load is not clear to me. It was checked SKTools, I do not use MemMaid.
NeoMix.mscr This is the main clock script that is responsible, especially in an expanded form, for many indicators. Accordingly, the processor load can be very high during the period of reading and writing values ​​to the registry. Once a minute, it can reach these values ​​of 30 percent or more. But the rest of the time the load is not very large.
I picked up the NeoMix script, sequentially cut out everything related to the output of info RAM, ROM, BATTERY then Animate, TitaniumWeather, RSS, DoAnalog. Generally unchanged. Processes also load. Do the watches themselves remain? as I understand it.

Not. There is nothing to watch. Because: if everything that you described is really cut out, then the processor load during the watch update is unlikely to be more than 5%. The rest of the time the load will be 0%.
Check the load with SKTools. Perhaps the readings will be different.
Below is a screenshot from my kmk.
Attached Image

1: Manila menu. The script has not changed.
2: Secret;)
3: Advanced view of the clock, combined mode with RSS enabled. Unsuccessfully hit) Load 0%.
The script is arranged in a new way and is running at the moment. Peak processor load up to 14% once per minute. The rest of the time is almost always 0%.

Posted on 09/14/2010, 15:59:

viktorrambler
After a reboot, it says, "Cannot open the file" color_codechec "or it is not signed with a valid certificate"
And the same thing about the file "NeoMix.mscr"

What set? And How? And where? Telepaths alas on vacation;)
But seriously, after installation and reboot this can not be. Since initially nothing gets into startup. Everything starts to work only after launch = Press run on the tab with the clock, after installation, reboot.

Rep: (1)
When I set it, I did not turn off the titanium at first.
Then I turned it off, put the cab up and when rebooting immediately after installing the cab, he wrote it.
Yes, everything seemed to work, only no wallpapers were added, and of those that were skillless, none are suitable for your program. maybe something has not been delivered?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 9:09 PM