EKING M5 - Discussion | [Umpc] Windows XP / Vista / Windows7

Rep: (877)
EKING M5 - 5''UMPC with QWERTY keyboard
Attached Image

The device went on sale in the Chinese market on August 17 about the other regions not yet known. This compact computer equipped with a 5-inch capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels, it is possible to lift and move, opening the QWERTY keyboard.
The model is based on the Intel Atom Z515 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
and supports the operating systems Windows XP / Vista / 7.
Also among the characteristics EKING M5 - 1GB DDR2 RAM, 16GB SSD,
wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g,
Bluetooth and 3G (voice and data) and a GPS receiver.
To take pictures in this UMPC is a 3 megapixel camera,
and its battery capacity is 2600 mAh battery.
Attached Image

In China in the delivery device includes a variety of accessories, including an extra battery, a cable for video output, VGA cable, USB cable, headset and leather case. Cost EKING M5 is 24500. Zhdems supplies to Russia.
A source: http://creep.ru/pc/

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 14.07.11, 15:39

Video Gadget test:
http://video.yandex.ru/#search?text=EKING%...mId=79974068-00

Rep: (4)
Well, and where can I buy it? Only on diashgeyte, in Russia and did not deliver?

Rep: (24)
That, and the device without the pen?Something very bad head manufacturers...

Additional notes later: No, on this videohttp://video.yandex.ru/#search?text=EKING%...mId=79831844-00shows that the pen, it turns out, there are only very small. Maybe then those. Specifications Screen capacitive wrong call? There are people like in some places a nail presses ...

Post has been editednewillusion - 15.06.11, 14:14

newillusion,
What is the very best review! And cover for good video. Surprised functionality and the presence of a plurality of outputs and the quick-disconnect couplings. Is there a TV in it interesting? This is a complete smartphone with notebook function)

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 14.07.11, 15:40

Rep: (2)
golden_dragon
TV he does not catch. As a communicator he is too big. But to call a couple of times through him I had :) I use this device for almost a year. While happy. I write now with him though. If anyone have any questions according to this device - ask me in PM, I will answer;)

Rep: (4)
M
4.23. Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in sections.Flea market"(See detailed rules. In" Flea market "). Doing business is permitted only in the section"Commercial Services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this sectionon the offer page.

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 31.10.11, 10:49
Reason for editing: Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com

Grammaton.Cleric,
Tell me:
1) Similarly, it is possible to call him?
2) What keeps the battery?
3) Wind Russified there?
4) And for how much it cost the rub ...?

golden_dragon
1) Call possible. I use Mobile partner program.
2) The battery was new long, holding 6 hours 7 Win mode or 2.5 hours for GPS navigation mode, or 5 hours climbing over the Internet via standard 3G modem. But my battery is swollen after a year of use, performance still fell and fell, he put into the restoration.
3) Wind was in Chinese, the store put a Russian Win XP, Win 7. I installed Windows are installed with either a stick or an external CD drive, problems with it had not installed with flash.
4) The store in Minsk worth 800 USD in the maximum configuration. There were no options for navigation and more without something, the price tags on them were less than 50 - $ 100

Grammaton.Cleric @ 11.01.2012, 15:42*
Mobile partner use a program

And it looks like that is especially no description available in the net, call comfortable?
Grammaton.Cleric @ 11.01.2012, 15:42*
It costs 800 USD

Expensive but .... I think if you no longer 15000 .... thought I would think the device much.

Rep: (262)
golden_dragon @ 11.01.2012, 17:13*
And it looks like that is especially no description available in the net, call comfortable?

Dialer itself like this
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
and do you think the number opertaivnoy memory it is possible to increase? ? Play some run) For fun, try 1-2 Space Rangers, pull there is quite interesting in the mobile mode os Claudia and mouse - in my opinion the most fire play them)

Rep: (0)
I wonder whether it is possible in Peter somehow buy.

Post has been editedtool77 - 07.05.12, 13:19

Space Rangers as bud created for this netbook. The touch screen is very convenient to play.

Rep: (35)
Colleagues! where now you can buy such a device?

Rep: (1)
If we compare it and OQO 02 in terms of performance that wins? Atom 1.2 or VIA C7 1.5?

Rep: (31)
MODpetruha @ 01.06.2016, 19:59*
VIA C7 1.5?

Definitely no options, interest at 25-45% capacity, but today, they both have very weak.

Post has been editedjhh.hnm - 02.06.16, 16:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 6:33