> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bluetooth GPS Provider | Connecting external GPS receivers

Rep: (12)
Bluetooth GPS Provider
version: 1.7.3

Last update of the program in the header:09.01.2020

Attached file0.png(32.74 KB)
Attached Image

Description:
Bluetooth GPS Provider supports external NMEA-compatible GPS receivers in Android 2.x.

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://www.mobile-j.de
Gppgle Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mobilej.btgps

Download:
Version: 1.7.3 GP (sej108i)
Version 1.4.7: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3684567/de.mobilej.btgps.apk

Changes:
Version 1.2.11
- improved compatibility with other applications

Version 1.2.5 (compared to 1.0.5):
- Widget
- Optional auto-off service if the GPS receiver is turned off
- Option automatically turn Bluetooth phone
- Can work with SiRF receivers by streaming data in NMEA mode
- For the GPS receiver chipset MTK possible to change various settings

Past versions:

Post has been editedqq1978 - 09.01.20, 22:23
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.7.3 GP

At start-up and during operation is sometimes said that there is no license, offers to buy software on the Market, you must press the "back" and continue to work with the program. I checked with Navitel - works. Only the satellites are not shown in the Navitel.

Post has been editedTonMeister - 31.08.10, 06:19
Reason for editing: + from svm1

Rep: (6)
It is interesting here in this regard: that quickly sits down the battery - the internal GPS or a bunch of external bluetooth?

Definitely - internal GPS stronger in times sadit, checked.

Rep: (1)
What I do not understand ... Explain to me how it works and what it should be? Pros and cons?

Post has been editedmikhaillomonosov - 24.08.10, 13:41

This program allows you to connect an external GPS receiver via Bluetooth. Until now, almost no navigation software for Android itself is able to use only the phone's built in GPS receiver. And external GPS receivers much more accurate work, faster searching for satellites, and it is very important not to sit down because the phone battery, but by themselves are able to be autonomous navigation mode - more than a day (my GPS receiver on tehdannye able to work 48 hours without recharging). It is of course a separate additional device, but absolutely neobremenitelen. In support of such receivers vinmobayle organized including at the operating system level. In the android OS support for external receivers is not realized, and manufacturers of navigation software seemed too lazy to write something for this individual. Finally there were craftsmen who replace the internal GPS phone - the appearance. Navigatsonnaya program does not know that she communicates with the outside, thinking that communicates with the inner.

Rep: (1)
TonMeister,
That is, for this we need to buy an external receiver ??? And such is in general and what they look like? :)

mikhaillomonosov @ 24.8.10, 14:46*
That is, for this we need to buy an external receiver ??? And such is in general and what they look like?

Well, yes, you need a separate device. I like this:http://www.qstarz.com/Products/GPS%20Produ...T-Q1000XT-F.htm

Rep: (14)
Really useful thing. Ever since the WM has an external GPS globalsat BT-359, and after the switch to Android is and dust. Now here it will juzat, and then built the satellites looking for an incredibly long time in milestone gps, and the battery plants very quickly. Thank TonMeister (+ turnip).

P.s. Androyd really hit the absence of the possibility of connecting external gps devices. On WM, though not without problems and mats, but you can be connected via an external BT gps. Generally, in terms of navigation, in my opinion, the software on ayndroyde (and some aspects of the system) does not reach the WM-(even versions of these same programs, but the WinMo)

Post has been editedwoody2003 - 24.08.10, 15:17

Rep: (6)
In sleep mode, the connection is maintained? Well, when your phone screen is off and locked.

gorch @ 24.8.10, 16:12*
In sleep mode, the connection is maintained? Well, when your phone screen is off and locked.

Yes, I like no tears.

Rep: (4)
Great for hero (+ GlobalSat bt-338) + yandex-map works on the iGo until checked analogue BluetoothGPSMouse did not work ... just need to get a license :-)

The program is updated to version 1.0.5

Rep: (2668)
It has long been sought, and that I was going to a GS-338 on the shelf throw goes early to retire him more ...
We will test.

Rep: (0)
I spent a lot of time to make friends with HTC Desire receiver ONEXT GPS bluetooth 379ihttp://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=2946...;modelid=988851. As a result, because nothing happened. Said receiver device via BT via the standard menu shows that is connected but disabled. I incited the program to set up the receiver - is not connected and did not see any. Where did I go wrong?

Rep: (2668)
Real_Navy, identity at first did not want to run the program until the configured applications are not included, to allow mock location.
Try as I threw out the program in the menu.

On the off site, a version 1.1.0 - if suddenly someone has access to the paid Market and bought this program - do not be lazy, do-agribusiness shku :) I gladly would have bought it myself, but I do not want the device rutit

Rep: (26)
The new version of Bluetooth GPS Provider 1.2.0. Now widget.

There is another similar programBluetooth GPS for AndroidBut I did not work :(.

Attached files

Attached filede.mobilej.btgps.apk(86.84 Kb)

Post has been editedOlegavb - 27.09.10, 17:18

Rep: (4)
Has anyone tried this Bluetooth gps mouse?

tried, did not work ... only GPS Provider with the first version worked without problems

Rep: (3)
People. And nobody faced with the problem: I was lying vneGPS Digma BM100. At WM has worked with a bang on simbiane connected without problems, and on the hero with Andre. 2.1 says that an incorrect PIN. What could it be? The other is GPS sucks without problems.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/02/20, 21:28