> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

2K Sports NHL 2K11 | [IPhone] Hockey

Rep: (419)
2K Sports NHL 2K11
version: 1.3.1

Last update of the game in the header:17.02.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
hockey.

Description:
Hockey from 2K Sports.
A simplified engine from console versions of the game is used. The developers promise us great experiences and gameplay as well as:
- excellent A.I.
-Multiple game modes (Season, quick game, free mode, penalty)

In version 1.2.4:
- fixed bugs with the Seasons mode
- Retina display support

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/2k-sports-n...d387273637?mt=8

Download: Version 1.3.1

Post has been editedkoleso613 - 17.02.14, 05:49

Rep: (93)
Well, how do you like it?

Oh, you are an assistant moderator, congratulations :)

I like it. Somehow everything is right and well done, not like in previous hockeys ...

Thank ;)

Rep: (304)
They survived ... not compatible with the first generation iPhone and iPhone 3G ... i.e. only starting with 3gs ...

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 24.08.10, 10:04

21st_Ghost @ 24.8.10, 11:03*
Survived ...

Well, they didn’t live, but it’s high time to make games for new devices, another thing is that the version for old ones did not hurt ..

Beautiful game! And the repetitions are beautifully done, and the graphics seem to be nothing. I’ll leave it to myself, especially since it’s the best hockey so far.

The only thing that puzzled me was the moment when you score a goal and after that the players seem to celebrate. At this time, I have only one player left on the court (I suspect that he scored).

Rep: (304)
People, so far there is no way to try: can you arrange fights in the game?

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 24.08.10, 10:32

Rep: (823)
The game works on any device - checked;)

ISeven @ 24.8.10, 11:54*
The game works on any device - checked

But the firmware was all in vain removed ... Let it be written that 3.1.2 and higher)

PaPyAS @ 24.8.10, 11:24*
The only thing that puzzled me was the moment when you score a goal and after that the players seem to celebrate. At this time, I have only one player left on the court (I suspect that he scored).

It seems normal for me .... they hammer, it is shown how they celebrate (screen), then repeat.

Attached Image

Rep: (20)
Does multitasking support? Optimized for iOS 4? Write in the header of the requirement and character.

Multitasking does not support. The engine is not optimized a bit, sometimes it is buggy.

INIKEL @ 24.8.10, 12:35*
It seems normal for me .... they hammer, it is shown how they celebrate (screen), then repeat.

I haven’t repeated this anymore, it’s evident that such a celebration of the goal was)

INIKEL @ 24.8.10, 13:10*
Multitasking does not support

Multitasking supports. Well, it doesn’t work for me :)

Post has been editediNIKEL - 24.08.10, 13:38

Rep: (0)
Hello! Tell me how to install a toy from several files? I recently bought myself 3gs)

Rep: (20)
iNIKEL , lied - keeps multitasking)

Who played other hockey - tell me - is this the best of what is? (like x2 in football). Or is there something better?

Kobelev17 , this is 1 archived file. download everything in one folder on your computer and unpack in turn into one file.

Post has been editedtupcha - 24.08.10, 13:41

Well, it doesn’t support me or something, or I did not understand.Apparently there was a glitch ... Now approx. But it slows down during the repetition hard ...

Posted on 08/24/2010, 13:41:

Who played other hockey - tell me - is this the best of what is? (like x2 in football). Or is there something better?

There are only about 2-3 of them. This is the best.

There are many cameras in the game. Gorgeous.

Post has been editediNIKEL - 24.08.10, 15:53

Rep: (23)
and in which hockey there are fights? : D
PS MB boxing ray to download?
Does it go to 2j?

Rep: (13)
Good game, thanks.
Management is good, however, like Fifa.

Rep: (823)
Version 1.1.9:
- Updated rosters
- Fixed bugs leading to the "crash" of the game