> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

DSL - LINUX on a PDA | Linux startup guide on our PDAs

Rep: (4)
I have a couple of question for: I understand Linux run through an emulator? Since the underlying OS does not happen when yuzanii Linux?

Rep: (37)
Ky3mu40FF,
for your dovaysa have linux which is put instead of Windows.

Post has been editedNikitoszs - 15.09.10, 21:27

Nikitoszs
In which case I can revert back to Linux (which instead of Windows) on Windows? What's the difference between the simulated and the fact that instead of Windows installed?

Post has been editedKy3mu40FF - 15.09.10, 21:53

Rep: (60)
This - a real x86 tench inside emulator program (bochs), running directly in Windows. Lin, who can be put on your device will likely work through haret. He runs the Linux kernel, Windu unloads from memory and then loads itself. This Linux OS is a living, working, instead of Windows. After a soft-reset the Windows boot again as if nothing had happened ...

Post has been editedFreeloader_73 - 15.09.10, 22:10

Thank you all for your help! Khimichit evening will begin with your PDA)

Rep: (37)
Freeloader_73,
returns after resata Windows again? I thought there she imeenno instead put Windows ....
Ky3mu40FF,
haret version will be better for you. it is not emulated through the machine and just run. Try to put it better.

Nikitoszs Well there are some Soup on which tench can be sewn into the internal flash, but very little.Oh, offtopic, punish.

Rep: (0)
And do not tell me how to install mene lineks on your PDA IPAQ 2790

Rep: (5)
With Linux on Windows can climb out through a reboot
I myself have put Linux on your x650

help when I found Claudia in her skin is not done well in the prog is not so Claudia

Rep: (5)
On the X600 will not work at all with QVGA animals will not work! Do not waste traffic for nothing !!!

Datysho? Barrel can be and qvga juzat (with a few dances with a tambourine). It does not matter what's inside it will spin.

Post has been editedFreeloader_73 - 26.09.10, 22:13

Rep: (3)
To run Bochs on a QVGA screen, write / replace the text at the beginning of the file bochsrc.txt:

options = "divtwo"
display_library: rawout

The picture will be full screen, but will discarding every other pixel (text may be unreadable).

Rep: (57)
I have a black screen and all, there is no penguin ((

Rep: (6)
rebyat.Zver eten x500, using the VD, when a penguin and it is necessary to press the key there to zagruzhchik activated, after my penguin and press the desired keys just the screen is divided into 4 parts, and the image in the barrel goes strips, 4 penguin cut into strips and under their colorful inscriptions but they nechitaemy.chto do?

dan4er yeah same was originally standing against black after Penguin Penguin is now 4): D

Rep: (8)
Dsl linux very well loaded in QEMU!

Post has been editedsokolsem - 10.04.11, 20:28

sokolsem @ 10.04.2011, 20:28*
Dsl linux very well loaded in QEMU!

and from which he would there not be loaded? normal emulsion only features

Rep: (55)
Interestingly, with what features?

Rep: (2)
wi-fi at least on Linux will work ?? : Rolleyes:

Full version