> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

DSL - LINUX on a PDA | Linux startup guide on our PDAs

Rep: (5)
If Chorus is another 0 then you simply hover device ....
because you have only 624 mhz and if Bosch 0 + you get 2 GHZ so that does not come

Rep: (37)
basildoom,
I did not understand where does what it says. why 2GHz? what number I generally put? and really there to work. and as with the Internet? ICQ I'd like to use it.

Rep: (173)
Nikitoszs @ 6.9.10, 13:59*
ICQ I'd like to use it.

Ohoho: rofl: Forget about it

Rep: (55)
I have a processor 300 mhz on KPK.kak this program does not give 200, 250 or 270 mhz?

I gave 150 mhz for this is in full enough ,
By the way I was able to directly was able to deliver Linux glofiish x650

Posted 07-09-2010, 20:05:

I gave 150 mhz for this is in full enough ,
By the way, I was able to directly glofiish x650 put Linux

270000000 = 270 mhz
1000000 - 1000000 - 1 mhz

Rep: (1133)
Nikitoszs @ 09.09.2010, 13:05*
You can be in the config register 600,000,000?

Yes.

mdee ... after pressing the inter confirming zagruzki9eto where black picture with a penguin) After 4 minutes, spilling 5 penguins at the top of the screen (in fact, a penguin, but it is divided by stripes and as if their 5 penguins striped)
what to do?
vitya1599,
something happen? I if postorayus start creating an image on a computer through a network drive. and the flash drive only 2 and that of Nokia.

1.When poyavlsyaetsya one big penguin must find time to press F2 in any case!otherwise its skewed at 800x600
2. When poyavitsya blue box you should write "dsl vga = 7xx" and then not have any glitches with it will not

Post has been editedbasildoom - 10.09.10, 13:32

basildoom,
clear. on the weekend I try. and you can dig deeper into the bucket? You can do that as well?

Rep: (0)
People please help did everything according to instructions. Doshol to 14 points but instead of a penguin I poevlyaetsa window and it says "PANIC 'I click ok and I poevlyaetsa such inscription" Booting from floppe "what to do ???

Cronos95,
you've seen the first penguin? check that would konfikah W and Q indicates the correct name of the card. I have this example storoge card.

I do not what is the penguin videl.A not at the expense of the flash drive in my written "file =" \ sdmmc \ linux.iso

if thee fleha called differently it fits on another I have "file =" \ sdmmc \ linux.iso you may "file =" \ storage card \ linux.iso well, etc. Koroma sdmmc - so glofisht calls and flash card storage card is roverpc etc.

basildoom,
I hammered on it ....
and. I have some reason when loading an image from a sdmmc everything is fine, but when loading the other two obrozom (with alike names) failure !. question: why linuks.iso loaded with not the right path and those two there?
and further.HOW bind the call, the keypad on the keys!?!?!? !!?!?

Post has been editedNikitoszs - 12.09.10, 18:53

Rep: (1)
Help the error takes off:
Booting from floppy ...
Boot from Floppy failed: could not read the boot disk
FATAL: no bootable device.
------------------------------------
View my config and tell me what's wrong
I have a USB flash drive is called the "memory card"

Attached files

Attached filez.txt(1.36 KB)

SVIPER @ 13.09.2010, 16:39*
View my config and tell me what's wrong

you got wrong:
SVIPER @ 13.09.2010, 16:39*
I have a USB flash drive is called the "memory card"

Only Latin !!!!!!

memory card Storage card Latin

Rep: (4)
Hello! There is an old iPAQ hx2410. Is it possible to put him on Linux?

I hx2790b I visited but I did not succeed. And poromitram must earn. Only the resolution should be changed to VGA

Post has been editedCronos95 - 15.09.10, 19:33

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 18:02