> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

YouTube Ripper | Download the YouTube videos

Rep: (46)
YouTube Ripper
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:22.08.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
to download videos from YouTube program.

1. Open the YouTube app.
2. Select the clip.
3. Press the "Menu", then click "Send."
4. Select "YouTube Ripper"
5. A YouTube Ripper, click "Rip It!", Will begin downloading.

Videos saved to the memory card: / sdcard / youtube.

Download:
Attached filecom.ytripper.apk(168.91 KB)

Post has been editedBertrud - 22.08.10, 10:43

Rep: (1965)
add: to tyrit rollers, it is necessary to log into your account on tytrube.

works fine, posted the +

Rep: (2)
suddenly stopped. deleted

Rep: (104)
Working quickly, a couple of clips to download! : Thank_you:

Post has been editedgari68 - 22.08.10, 22:18

Rep: (480)
And the hell wants the program to determine the location of network signals?

Rep: (139)
And the phone calls? a dubious program.<_<

Rep: (14)
Great idea, bad implementation. Of the minuses I found only one - if video does not spool to the end, it can not be removed from the most youtube ripper'a. This nedokachannyh piece will still be in youtube folder will be played, and at the same time will be shown in the application as a nedokachannyh :( I would like to be able to remove nedokachannye videos from the application itself.

Rep: (8)
Damn, so funny to watch all))) Now everything started to read it there requires a program during installation))) 90% of users this had not even conceived !!! This is not a dig at those who are in this thread wrote, just after sitting for half an hour on the last digest watched these messages almost every topic !!! Rzhachno !!! Users who read the captions under similar text !!! How I installed prog, Duc there under PHONE CALLS following was written: "The ability to read the data on the phone status and identity of the" !!!!!!!!! READ, READ, READ !!!! That's what is written there !!!! The pile of applications have this count !!! It is foolish to give up because of this application: fool: Be careful they are ... It would be better once again wore a condom))) Here is the caution))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))) Just an innocent joke ...
Sorry for the digression, for boiling ...
Related: cool application, but it is much more convenient to Youtube from Rolle, because all externally similar to the regular Youtube application and widget even has the same !!! From its minuses - when you open a video file from Youtube via DolphinHD flies, so you have to manually search for!
PS modernizing, pliz do not bante, I think that with this my saying of some of you also agree !!!
ZZY request to the real users of this portal: PLEASE MAKE THEME some thread, which will be described in WHAT IS entails each box when installing the application is just for all those who are concerned about this !!! Waiting polyusika: to_clue:

I do not have one hochei not work out how much I did not set, writes , Oh, the software osanovilas of an error, well, or supposedly this ... what ?!

Rep: (46)
Raf1 @ 23.8.10, 12:42*
hochei not work

Raf1, on my Desire runs without errors.
gra2f @ 23.8.10, 8:51*
it can not be removed from the most youtube ripper'a

Wrote a developer on the shortcomings, we will wait for the update ....

Rep: (196)
romikySS @ 23.8.10, 12:27*
PLEASE MAKE THEME some thread, which will be described in WHAT IS entails each box when installing the application is just for all those who are concerned about this !!!

There is a program for this case is called Permissions, provides a description of all the permissions, displays info, which applications use a particular resolution has in store for Russian.

ksey @ 26.8.10, 0:47*
There is a program for this case is called Permissions, provides a description of all the permissions, displays info, which applications use a particular resolution has in store for Russian.

Thanks, buddy! To be honest, I have a problem with it does not arise ... Simply it would be useful to people who are afraid to install a particular application for such permits ... so would any person got into the faq (or topic), that looked does this mean and content continued to enjoy softinkoy! It's just been a call for the creation of a similar theme! ATP again, I think this program is useful to many!

Rep: (4)
Normally all works,one just push the RIP IT, then move on Downloads and look like a clip pouring tab, all)))

Rep: (2)
Minus for advertising. The original of your links v1.0 without advertising
ZY author you pay for that, if the addition of advertising?

Rep: (6)
Falls out when you try to press the "Rip it"

Rep: (1965)
evgen-nnov @ 29.08.2010, 11:30*
ZY author you pay for that, if the addition of advertising?

the author is on the xda-dev, he's a foreigner. here it is not.

Rep: (507)
Goonis @ 02.09.2010, 09:29*
Falls out when you try to press the "Rip it"

Similarly. What's the matter?

Rep: (14)
Awesome work! Thank !

Rep: (75)
A pair of rollers tuyuba downloaded and then outputs the error

Rep: (1)
Recently, a continuous error! Who knows what's up?
If you do not tell me curable counterpart.

Rep: (207)
@MaxOds , I'm reccomend these programs FREEdi Downloader and TubeMate
best in class

Post has been editedf000h - 16.12.10, 22:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 12:14