> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bluetooth OPP PUT for 2.x Lite | Transfer all files on BT

Rep: (99)
Bluetooth OPP PUT for 2.x Lite
Version: 1.0.1

Last (and seems very recently - is not updated ... and already in 2011 on the nose) update the program in the header:21.08.2010

Attached Image
For Android 2.x
Russian interface: Not
Description:
Here I am found a program able to transfer any files on BT. : Happy:
I tested with Sony Ericssons Z770i and Samsung I5700 - works.
Samsung I5700 on SamTURBOmod_JH1_0.7.2 - works .
On the HTC Hero on firmware 7Hero works.
On the HTC Hero at the official firmware works.
HTC Desire on the official 2.2 - works fine.
Ever since the program works is very simple. In the video shown and signed that much. Just once, I note that if there is a window Destination device, the file transfer will be carried out on it.
Maybe a little inconvenient to change each time the device, rather than choose from a list of ready transmission ... But working.Others bend the work, it is not working ... (((
In the standard settings of your BT phone must be paired !!! Otherwise it will not work !!!
P.S: yet there is a paid version (as I understand it - complete) ... if anyone knows what is the difference - accomplish your goal.

Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/jp.eguchi.android.btoppputl/
Homepage: http://eguchi.jp/blognplus/index.php?e=413
I enclose a video how to work with a program: Attached fileBT_01.wmv (9.47 MB)

Download:
Attached fileBluetooth_opp_put_Lite.apk(84.19 Kb)

Russian version and change the icon

Post has been editedmaster_of - 09.12.11, 01:06
Reason for edit: Update on performance

Rep: (9)
: Beee: On Optimus sales do not put

killer2010 @ 22.8.10, 15:54*
On Optimus sales do not put

A firmware you have 1.6?
For a program need not less than 2,1: P

Bluetooth OPP PUT for2.xLite

Post has been editedmaster_of - 22.08.10, 17:14

Rep: (0)
on htc hero to the office. iOS 2.1 does not channel, the transmission provides oshivku, although others. phone to see. it's a pity :(

kostya_1975 @ 23.8.10, 7:10*
on htc hero to the office. iOS 2.1 does not channel, the transmission provides oshivku, although others. phone to see. it's a pity

Yes, it is a pity. So from the firmware depends ...: scratch_one-s_head:
Then I spread a screen of its software.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (71)
master_of @ 23.8.10, 11:35*
Yes, it is a pity.

Forgive me for my stupidity, but why this program 2.1 Hero Something crooked implemented blyutom 2 times enjoyed blyutom? (1st - just handed the photo, 2nd - took a music album) like the rules.

Chrizz @ 23.8.10, 11:51*
Forgive me for my stupidity, but why this program 2.1 Hero Something crooked implemented blyutom 2 times enjoyed blyutom? (1st - just handed the photo, 2nd - took a music album) like the rules.

Did you try anything except media (photos, video and music)transfer to . Such as a text document, or a program or file, or vordovsky paper or etc. Etc. ... That pass, as he takes everything, and transmits media only.
Read cap;)
master_of @ 21.8.10, 23:54*
Transfer any files via BT

Rep: (71)
Thank you for razyasneniya.Chuvstvo inferiority in terms of good devaysa returns))

Chrizz @ 23.8.10, 13:39*
Thanks for the clarification.

If there is a desire - to accomplish your goal and check the prog is working or not and on what firmware.
: thank_you:

On the hero is working properly, the firmware 2.1: rolleyes:

scorpion59 @ 23.8.10, 21:57*
On the hero is working properly, the firmware 2.1

Fine :)
And whose firmware? Version? etc...

Rep: (162)
master_of,
I checked at your request on 7hiro. Installed but the files peredovat nehochet, writes an error.
P.S Bluetooth file transfer normally cope with the transfer of various types of files.

Rep: (1)
iznochalno Bluetooth on eklere (2.1) worked, he ceases to work for sending files when we put storrony file manager, and the firmware is not important

I spica 2.1

and firmware is not important

Then why the hero the program does not work on some firmwares? Or how to transfer any of BT file with the hero to another device?
zkjr @ 28.8.10, 0:13*
iznochalno Bluetooth on eklere (2.1) worked, he ceases to work for sending files when we put storrony file manager

That is, you can transfer any file from Spica? Although the text document, even though the program, and so on. D. ??? But after installing a third-party FM has not come out or what?
Something I have not seen on Spike ... even without a third-party FM, even with third-party ...
Please describe how you transfer files from BT for Spica to other devices? Where to go, what to press, and that you choose, and so on. D.
: thank_you:

Post has been editedmaster_of - 28.08.10, 13:09

borodeus08 @ 26.8.10, 7:53*
I checked at your request on 7hiro. Installed but the files peredovat nehochet, writes an error.

And I still put 7Hero and I have everything perfectly transmitted: happy:
Now I do not know the reason why not all work ... Maybe in the radio business? : Sveta:
But I am happy that my works)))

Post has been editedmaster_of - 31.08.10, 10:55

Rep: (1)
Spica earlier worked at the reception and sending of files, but right now the current appointment

zkjr @ 31.8.10, 11:59*
Spica earlier worked at the reception and sending of files, but right now the current appointment

Chances are you that something is wrong doing ...

I flashed on the Samsung I5700 SamTURBOmod_JH1_0.7.2
And now the program works and Spike: happy:

tell me how to sew and HTC Tattoo to 2.0? I have 1.6 and vlyutuz not Robit ((((((

And what is it about this firmware SamTURBOmod_JH1_0.7.2 that it works without any problems?
It can is possible that podshamanit with other firmware?

Rep: (53)
thank you for the example program! It works great !!
Andrey THC Wildfire 2.1 (native firmware)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 23:35