> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Digma q1000 | E-Ink Vizplex

Rep: (1042)
DiscussionDigma q1000
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Post has been editedFreedomf1ghter - 09.12.11, 17:20

Rep: (0)
Does anyone know when the book will be available and where it can be bought?

Rep: (37)
there, 14 thousand worth

Rep: (59)
have money, they would have bought

Rep: (41)
I think that is very expensive for the company it takes. There are devices with sensoromi, lotions, and about the same size of the screen is cheaper.

Rep: (1)
Question to users and knowledgeable people.
This book has many names: Sibrary G10, Digma Q1000, Boeye G10. + In Ukraine, she came from a completely different brand EvroMedia E-pС–druchnik Classic PRO. Naturally - and its different characteristics (in cases EvroMedia E-pС–druchnik Classic PRO does not support DJVU format), which is very sad. qUESTION:
1. How to organize it the ability to support DJVU format (has regular means in the Ukrainian version)?
2. And deystviitelno whether her screen E-Ink Perl?

Pozhalusta respond.

Rep: (624)
Rockot @ 23.04.2013, 15:39*
And if she had deystviitelno screen E-Ink Perl?

description here says that Vizplex: blink: -Digma q1000

<<
description here says that Vizplex: blink: - Digma q1000
>>
Yes, I saw it in the description Digma q1000, and that embarrassed unnecessarily. in the description EvroMedia E-pС–druchnik Classic PRO
.. http://hotline.ua/computer-elektronnye-kni...ik-classic-pro/
Perl.
Thanks for the response.

Rep: (624)
Rockot, I do not know what to say.
in e-textbook screen resolution of 1200x800, in DIGMa, boeye and sibrary - 825x1200. difference.
$ 200 for barley screen 9.7 "with a physical keyboard.
what's the catch?
and nowhere specified weight and dimensions. they have something to hide ...

Contact the manufacturer - is not an option? Hotline link there on there, and from it - Kiev phone.

PS smiled - Home - Computers and notebooks -Pocket electronic devices - EvroMedia Classic Pro: blink:
someone not weak pockets: D

<<
what's the catch?
>>

Thanks for the tip and the tip-off to the idea. Really I got to call a knowledgeable person that it poyuzat and I announced an oral review. Once again, thanks to him, for the dissolution of my doubts and torments.
Thus, release of the word (this applies Evromedia E-pС–druchnik Classic Pro (9,7-inch E-Ink Pear, Wi-Fi, keyboard)):
No: - speakers (in appearance, there are places for them - my comment)
-Radio (there judging from the description in the clones - my comment).
There are: DJVU + support (though the instructions indicate that there is no) (There is no - so the same answer in the forums and on call at online stores)
+ Can play audio files through the headphones.
+ Processor frequency of 600MHz (as shown on the books)
+ The screen really kontarstny (it seems that indeed E-Ink Pearl, he nebylo poketbuka on hand for comparison)

Pro WIFI and internet access did not ask.

For the response and the tip-off to the idea Thank you again !!!

Rep: (11)
I enjoyed EvroMedia E-pС–druchnik Classic PRO book. DJVU it supports normal. Except locked up on 20 minutes every 200 pages, although it may be a book glyukanutaya (as other books to read without sagging). 8 GB card supported (but after the insertion of cards began leafing through 2-3 pages at a time). Instruction does not correspond to this book .. nope here g sensor. Nope speakers here. There is no radio. But the doc format is read properly .. Although the framework and the pictures in this book the trouble. It does not display, or if they will master display an image, then certainly not where you need and also the text overlaps the picture. Just visited throw binder magazines via usb to the book (lots of pdf files and folders). every 2-5 minutes the computer ceased to see the book (checked on windows 7 and Kubuntu)

Recharged 3 times. I read 3 books + 5 doc files. in total more than 2,000 pages.

The manual refers to the site with firmware sibrary.com.cn. The site leads to a complete freeze on the browser (opera, chrome), today decided to once again go to their website .. It feels that they have there dialup .. Each page loaded 30 seconds nerves will not suffice to find the firmware ihnem site.

Does anyone know how to remove this book Akuma or restart?

Rep: (11)
After installing the card to 8 GB 50% charge disappeared in 3 hours .. This is far from the stated "The duration of 8,000 pages"

Rep: (64)
About 50% charge on the 8GB card - card question to the producer ... I 8-16-32 GB (different manufacturers) no problems.
Charge after the purchase is always missing for about a week at a constant reading.
Ali received a 4800 mAh battery onhttp: //www.aliexpress....et-pc-8/951108670.html(Against the family in 2400, I think). Dimensions of a little more than a native, but must climb. Are calculated to increase the operating time up to 2 weeks.

Post has been editedJipaq - 12.03.14, 10:49

Rep: (2)
The problem in the next Boyue G10 after the acquisition has been used only twice. Then I spent 3 months. The screen will display the inscription - "Low Battery" on any keys do not react. During the charging time until the green LED lights up and is now permanently, regardless of whether the charging cable is included or not. Removed the back cover, press the reset button, there is no response or a, disconnect the battery connector, extinguishes the green LED, connect the battery box again no response, only the LED lights up and does not go out.
So I admire this inscription
Attached Image

and I think what to do?
Information as a feather stitch and where to get the firmware on this book no.
Can anyone help?

Rep: (3973)
* Sergey31,
Firmware for Digma q1000 can be downloadedhere. More analogue - Evromedia Classic Pro (E-PІDRUCHNIK CLASSIC PRO),firmware.
But, most likely, the battery died.

Rep: (2)
Thank you very much for the links !!!
Also I sin on the battery, but after charging, the green LED lights do not turn off the night, and maybe more, no longer just tried to pull out the battery connector. I think if the charge is not held, the LED would not burn!
In other matters, that prevents me to check the battery under load? Tomorrow I will try!
Who can faced a similar problem before and I found a solution?

I did not want to be sewn on the q1000 firmware from Evromedia.
It is not determined by the unknown device to a specific driver :(

Sergey31 @ 15.08.2014, 12:56*
So I admire this inscription and think what to do?
Information as a feather stitch and where to get the firmware on this book no.
Can anyone help?

It was such a book from Evromedia, daughter for the summer forgot about the book, and in the fall "to the pier, to repair." Decision:

1. version found on the same site

* We have a brick does not respond to any button, but sticking cable charging LED lights up (assuming that the USB cable is normal and SZU at least 0.5A.) Map with the firmware already installed in the book (formatted in FAT32, file sibrary.img cards root).
* When deep discharge leave the book on charge for about an hour.
* To remove the back cover (the top of the back side) find the RESET button, take a tambourine, and poke the button in different combinations with the push / scapegoat power button and hold the RESET button while sticking a USB cable into the book. In general, make the screen blink and change pictures hung on the picture to charge the battery. Half done)))
* Leave a charge to a full charge, the battery is fully picture appears on the screen. Remove from the charge.
*Firmware:
Click the joystick - click power - screen blinked - push-ups food - 1-2 sec. - squeeze the joystick.
We are waiting for the end of the flashing, the book will restart (during the first start can be loaded for a long time, it is better within five minutes not to poke anything). READY !!!

Option 2

Before proceeding with the software upgrade, please read the following rules:
1. Before flashing the book should be fully zaryazhena.Esli you doubt this, connect the charging for 4-5 hours.
2. The software update is desirable to perform a card that came in the kit. Volume up to 2GB, not support SDHC
3. For best performance, format the card in FAT. It is highly desirable to format card cardreader.
4. Flashing not void your warranty on the device if the update was successful, but it must be remembered that if the firmware will take place unsuccessfully - that the guarantee is lost.

STEP в„–1. Turn off the book completely (not to be confused with hibernation).
STEP в„–2. After switching off and wait for 5-10 seconds.
Step в„–3. Press and hold the OK button (press the joystick on the center).
STEP в„–4. Without releasing OK, press and hold the Power button
STEP в„–5. Wait until the screen goes dark for a moment
STEP в„–6. Immediately after he again becomes light, release the Power button still holding down the OK
Step number 7. After 2-3 seconds release the OK button. You will see the initial stage of the upgrade. First, update the bot loader
then updated and the software itself.
STEP в„–8. Wait until all the update procedure is completed. After the upgrade, the book will reboot automatically.

--------------
Question: What should I do if an update is not completed?
A: Wait a little longer, then try replacing the memory card. Carefully check the firmware archive for errors.

Q: Do I need to follow the sequence firmware upgrade from the first version.
A: The recommended version of the first to put the October firmware, then the November, then December 21 and the last. In such a combination of problems that appear on parts of books are minimal.
But you can immediately update to the latest firmware and as quietly back to any version.

Q: I do everything according to instructions, but the firmware is not. What to do?
Answer: Replace the memory card, check it for errors, format and clearly follow the guidelines specified in the rules.

3. option

- I downloaded the firmware and software for firmware updates via PC
- I downloaded but-loader and software update via PC but-loader
- Charge the book left on charging from the power supply (5V / 2AM from Samunga) for several hours
- Connect to your PC and press the On button. on a book (found device and install a driver) Win 7 x86
- Update the firmware (all beg, but was not included !!!)
- updated but-loader (the On button for 3 seconds hold.) Hurray !!! everything is working

p.s. perhaps one of the options will help, well, or on the basis of something different .. 8-)

Post has been editedvadeus - 08.09.14, 19:01
Reason for editing: spoiler

There is a link:http: //www.mobileread....owthread.php t = 241579,?there Pierro78 the user at the end of the discussion points to Spanish
http: //www.lectoresele...ad.php 14915-Boyue-G10?and recovery from bad firmware update:http: //www.mobileread....owthread.php t = 106193?.Take advantage of Google Chrome for translation

RKDevelopTool

Attached files

Attached filerk_tool-master.zip(6.47 MB)

Rep: (43)
alhack @ 08.09.2014, 23:21*
RKDevelopTool

In what order do I use?
Possible elementary instruction?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 04:21