> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ondesly Finance | personal finance management

Rep: (168)
Ondesly finance
version: 1.32

Last update of the program in the header:06.10.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
personal finance management. Cost accounting, revenue.
You do not know where your money is? Where they disappear each month?
Your costs will be controlled with Ondesly Finance! You will know when, how and what you spend your money!

Read details about the application and you can ask questions onhttp://blog.ondesly.com
  • Listings with any depth
  • Bills, currency notes
  • Account operations
  • Reminders
  • auto-adding records
  • Templates
  • Restrictions
  • Shopping list
  • Storing data on a memory card and restore them
  • Widget to your home screen
  • Russian and English interface
  • Possibility to put a password on the input
  • The ability to share purchases \ income (Twitter, etc.)
  • Possibility to change the interface color
Changes:
  • Changed interface
  • Improved support for QVGA and HVGA devices
  • Change your interface colors
  • Bugs fixed

Homepage:http://ondesly.com, http://blog.ondesly.com
Android Market:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ondesly.finance
Android Market Pro version:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.o...sly.finance.pro

Download:
version: 1.32 Attached fileondesly_finance_1_32.apk (373.31 KB)

Version: 1.31 Attached fileondesly_finance_1_31.apk (370.97 KB)

Post has been editedondesly - 06.10.11, 11:33

Rep: (-1)
What dough prog? On HTC Desire FroYo (the first is the release of) the program is buggy. Does not create new categories, instead duplicates the food. In wishlist: Add to your homepage PARISH line, and the residue with automatic calculation.

guitar2003 @ 17.8.10, 12:26*
What dough prog?

Needless to Galaxy S. I with glitches faced. But I think this bug is not related to the device model. Thanks for the Old.

guitar2003 @ 17.8.10, 12:26*
In wishlist: Add to your homepage PARISH line, and the residue with automatic calculation.

More?

Post has been editedondesly - 17.08.10, 12:31

1. First, about the bug.
Znachitsa point here is this. When creating a new record, you must specify the category. We climb into the category and create a new one. Natural desire in this case - to make several. And here begin glitches.

Manifested in the following: When creating the second category in the entry box immediately appears the name of the old. Erase, write a new one. The result is either the previous dubbing, or just an empty string. The issue is simple: it is necessary to exit the edit, save the record and start to make a new one. Then everything is OK. But the very process of racing back and forth annoying.

2. Now on the wishlist.
The program is little functional due to lack of some mulek. In the main window hangs all at once, that very hurts the eyes. To see the current status, it is necessary to go into the menu and stick button. It would be more logical to make a display of "come" line in the main window (Balance Sheet, Cash - the name is not important), "Flow" and "Current Status". Those. stupid to see 3 numbers: How many, how much spent and how much is left.

Further, very short of subcategories. For example, there is the main item "costs". In it could be done subcategory "Food", "Petrol", etc. In addition, it happens that the need to single out certain transactions in the same group. For example, I was going to make repairs. I create a corresponding group and individual transactions "hammer" already adding it, "wallpaper", "Paint", "spatula" etc. It would be very cool if the number of levels would be even deeper. Then the hammer and trowel could be combined in the cost of the "Tools", and paint and wallpaper in the cost of the "Materials".
The "Flow" I would not have seen a bunch of disparate lines and 1 line "Repair" ssumiruyuschuyu all expenses on various articles related only to him.

It is also desirable to realize the maintenance of multiple accounts. It may be necessary for those who take into account the movement of the different money. Such as family and work. Or who have multiple credit / debit cards.
While all. If something else to remember - I'll write.

P.S.
I do not want to offend, but I advise you to see the functionality of existing programs.

For example:
Budget Droid
Financisto
Tap money tracker
Easymoney

It would be very nice if the best of them have been integrated into one program, created by our man! ;-)
---------------

Here's another thought. Why is not possible to enter a penny? And why the figure is limited to 99999? There are days when the ruble and kopeck saves and when income or expense is rolled over for 100 000 and someone and 1 000 000. :-) From currency only ruble. Europeans and amerikosy do not care, but the Belarusians the Ukrainians will be offended, and Georgians will have ties. In general, a minimum of dollars, euros and pounds would not hurt.

Post has been editedguitar2003 - 17.08.10, 15:36

guitar2003,

Thank you for your detailed report! With bug course I will deal. But with the extension of functionality will think. Program made by himself and did not want it to load a bunch of functions. Hence the lack of cents, a limit of 99999, etc. Its purpose it serves, so I will not actively promote it, especially since there are many similar programs.

It's a pity. So far and no applets, ideal for all.

Rep: (2)
So far, so simply and clearly. The only thing to create a bug categories, create the first everything is OK, you create a second and fly to the previous menu. And since all the rules.
Here is what I would like to offer:
1. In a menu you want to add all the same Category, and then what would create a new category to have to start a new recording.
2. Make a small widget on the screen, which would be written much money now available.
3. And yet would not hurt to have a function of several accounts that had the opportunity to consider such money to repair cars of a certain sum of money, such as products from the other, and have the general.
Thank.

Post has been editedFunk - 12.09.10, 17:48

Rep: (296)
I would suggest as a Budgetroid do, but without the bugs and no connection to the network like that, plus a tune in at tex which is higher

Funk, Thanks for the comments.
1. Will be.
2. The idea is excellent. Will be.
3. Will.

Posted 13-09-2010, 18:40:

rvs_2000 I would like to do a lot, but just do not have time. On most of the work it takes a long time. Slowly going to write)

Rep: (0)
On galaxy s everything works. It is a pity that there is no breakdown by month and all the way and there is a single list ((

Sergion1972 @ 05.10.2010, 15:12*
On galaxy s everything works. It is a pity that there is no breakdown by month and all the way and there is a single list ((

In future versions)

On Liquid (2.1) rose, but after clicking on the "Category" blank screen

agentnb @ 07.10.2010, 00:33*
On Liquid (2.1) rose, but after clicking on the "Category" blank screen

And if at the same time press the menu button? What's happening?

Rep: (-3)
Ondesly Prog good: good: but not enough to be completely happy subcategories

Rep: (1)
The program is excellent! Nothing extra.
But we need subcategory. For example: expenses - car sub: gasoline, maintenance, insurance. Or, for example - the child, sub-categories: school, sports, ext. classes, etc.

Rep: (1)
I agree. Add it to be excellent.

when it will be? ;)

Rabitt a.stom, Moskala, Thank you for the flattering comments))
Serrrzhzhzh, I am working on a new version. I hope this week will do.

Ok, ATP for an answer, we wait ...
The question of course is not the topic, if not difficult to explain please - I do not understand why so much work, and then upload for free? : Unsure: It can be the PM, so as not to clutter up the subject, I then delete the message from the topic ...

Rep: (26)
Rabitt @ 08.10.2010, 12:52*
Ondesly Prog is good but not enough to be completely happy subcategories
+1
and more please do another Tsiferki and even when more than 100,000 have to be subverted

Rep: (26)
Rabitt @ 08.10.2010, 12:52*
Ondesly Prog is good but not enough to be completely happy subcategories
+1
and more please do another Tsiferki and even when more than 100,000 have to be subverted

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 8:57