> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Super BT Mono Froyo | Route audio to BT headset

Rep: (271)
Super BT Mono Froyo
Version: 1.5.1 pro

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2011

Attached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
A small but very useful application that allows you to stream audio to a Bluetooth headset or similar earphones.
Attention, only for Android 2.2!
cost of the app on the Market $ 9.99, but now they have a share of $ 5.99: rofl:

Homepage: http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.steven.supermonofroyopro

Download:
version: 1.5.1 PRO http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/890506/Super_BT_Mono_Froyo_1.5.1_Pro.apk
past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 30.03.11, 09:22
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (74)
And who will explain - what is it? If he was so great working with BT headsets?

xs. but I do not think it can be so easy to transfer music to BT headset, or am I wrong?

Rep: (5)
APK in the cap - not a program, the program is downloaded to synchronize browser bookmarks

If anything, it is still a trial version 1.2.1.1
Works with Android 2.1 and above

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filecom.steven.supermono.apk(24.19 KB)

Fixed cap. Like that.

SOLOVEY @ 14.8.10, 20:24*
xs. but I do not think it can be so easy to transfer music to BT headset, or am I wrong?

The fact of the matter that can be

Rep: (2)
I would like to know how to do it

olgertvelikiy @ 15.8.10, 18:59*
I would like to know how to do it

I have a headset that 2.1 headset works perfectly with conventional firmware, and so it turns out that at 2.2 - no longer works)
Or tell me how to pair the headset and body?

Post has been editedcaguar - 15.08.10, 22:52

Rep: (89)
Those guys do not sound rabotaet.Standartno translated using softiny general sound is chopped and wire and without wire.
And I was hoping that it will be possible to listen to radio on the BT headset :(

Rep: (9)
here refers to transfer music to a mono headset that does not support AD2P, and all of the Capital as the work on any firmware without software and works

Rep: (0)
Explain how to have called the sound from phone to headset !!! I SPICA

Aliron @ 16.8.10, 10:45*
here refers to transfer music to a mono headset that does not support AD2P, and all of the Capital as the work on any firmware without software and works

So you need to write in the header (hint)

Rep: (40)
here is a version with a broken protection: D We use B)

Attached files

Attached fileSuper_BT_Mono_Froyo_Pro_v1.1.4_Cracked.apk(34.52 KB)

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 10.03.12, 11:36
Reason for editing: + by alex-kurdin

Rep: (176)
AIC did not want instalitsya first. error parsing package. as if the broken file. one thread to run normally?

Rep: (17)
but there is a thread for 2.1? kind of like Super BT Mono Pro, but could not find, really need

Rep: (1)
Dough on a motor Milestone headset h710 (the same Motorola), the volume is not enough, you can listen to podcasts, except in a very quiet place. Plus any interference (noise) are small, well, it probably costs protocol still mono. :)

Rep: (17)
Listen to podcasts properly normalized and you will be happy, I downloaded the trial version, laid out in this section to 2.1 includes not proiskhoit nothing, and tried to run after the sound and sense to 0.

Rep: (1)
Normal normalized podcasts is what?

Rep: (951)
deviantstudio @ 17.8.10, 19:32*
AIC did not want instalitsya first. error parsing package. as if the broken file. one thread to run normally?

Similarly, by cash-B)

Rep: (0)
one thread runs headset with this program? this version as I understand it to 2.2 (not installed), but I tried the trial version of the downloaded from Market (unnecessarily. Install and run for probably 2.1), I did not want to transfer music and sounds in the headset :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/31/20, 04:14