QUESTIONS ON MUSIC | What to download? Where do you get it? What are you listening to?

Rep: (52)
  • And what to download music?

• Where do you get the music from?

• What kind of music do you listen to? (what style of music do you prefer?)

And other issues related to music.

The files here are not "uploaded", there are special themes for this!

Post has been editedakoin - 05.12.11, 21:31

Rep: (3)
... good and different

Rep: (113)
Through the PDA, I don’t listen to music at all: (I downloaded a couple of melodies for the alarm clock and that's it. All the same, the MP 3 player is more suitable for this purpose, but I watch movies :)

Rep: (3)
Yes for music mp3 players are better suited. But sometimes I listen to the PDA, mostly REP and Il House, and very rarely Elnino Maricone: blink:

Rep: (11)
And I listen to Prodygi and this is the coolest music, even though the old one has already become and on the PDA

Rep: (64)
I usually buy something to listen to and listen to either at home or in the car, but if the thing is interesting and I did not listen to it, then I download it to the PDA and listen when I go to work.

I listen to a variety, it all depends on the internal state

Rep: (10)
most often I listen to Green day / Good sharlote / offspring. when my soul hurts, I listen to our native

Rep: (21)
I also rumble a progress and i like the system of a down

Rep: (0)
and right now I fell in love with Agatha Christie and Nautilus. Ennio Marricone and Vysotsky really like it ... and it all started with Britney Speras i Christina Aguillera .... "we were young ...": rolleyes:

Rep: (373)
and I love about prison, about the zone, about the government house ...
I feel in the songs of these (not all) emotions surge

Rep: (93)
And I listen to different music. Depends on the mood. This may be "Rammstein", or maybe J. Aguzarova (I like her voice very much, not so much as the current pop IMHO: there is no voice or ear: unsure:). Or M. Farmer or calm music like E. Marikone.
I hate Russian pop music: the music is monotonous, and from the words the ears wilt: ph34r:

Rep: (7)
Yes, at the expense of pop music - not for that, I think MP3 was invented! And I listen to everything else: I love Aguzarov, Metalica, DDT, Limp Bizkit, Meiko Kaji ...

Rep: (2)
And I propose to spread the links so that people can check out what others are listening to.
Well, at the same time the description.
Bloodlined Calligraphy
TreshMetall. Not very tough, simple citizens can be fine.
BitRate 192kbit
Seem CBR
ed2k: // | file | Bloodlined% 20Calligraphy.rar | 40197114 | 8E57387C2859B53AA406FC4E2984B7F3 | h = VSYOPPNU7N374D6Q5EQ4RE73IQOOK7DE | /

Rep: (259)
Ruslan ,
"Metallica 'with two l is spelled: rolleyes:

Metallica, Cinema and Spleen sometimes, The Black Eyed Peas like it, in general in this spirit ...

Aleksey akimoff ,
Well, the link (((

Rep: (730)
If I start listing everything that I listen to, then I will be banned for excessive flooding: D
So I’ll just better listen to the music folder and what’s in it.
From myself I will say that almost all the time there is an alternative in my ears, from time to time other melodies skip.
Alternatives and Fate, mostly foreign, there are about 40-50 gigs. At times, metal, which used to be in a folder that weighed about 200 gigs. Time passed, the child grew up and returned to its roots. :)
Links will not give anyone. To share music there is a normal exchange of music, not links.

Give links ((

Rep: (259)
Polkovnik2004 ,
On kpnemo.ru I posted all the albums, welcome: D

Rep: (30)
MUSE - FOREVER! And Rammstein's latest album, Apocalyptica, ErHaChePe, Madonna, and .....

Well, that's all! Music lover I: lol:

Rep: (122)
Currently on the flooded:
7 Rastamanski tales
Jane Air Albums
NTL Album
Movie XXX2: good:

Rep: (109)
It depends very much on the mood and on the company. From Kraftwerka, Daft Panka, Propellerheadsa, Goa Trance to Glucose and Russian pop music collections. I don’t consider myself to be a fan of any style. I do not like outright pop music.
At the moment, my mood is Zemfira-Vendetta, Linkin Park, AC / DC. I put in the car to the fullest and still try to sing along: nea:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 12:03