> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Twonky Mobile | UPnP / DLNA player server

Rep: (79)
Twonky Mobile
Version: 2.2.3

Last update of the program in the header:25.03.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
UPnP / DLNA server and player

Description:
The program allows you to make phone androidDLNA/UPnP-mediaserver whose content (audio, photo and video) will be available to clients on the wireless network: a computer with Windows Media Player 11, media players and other devices that support these protocols.

It provides access to selected media categories and allows you to run the media on a remote device directly from your mobile device, and even with other sources in the local network.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: PacketVideo Corp
Homepage: http://twonky.com/
Android Market Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...pv.twonkyremote

Download:
Version: 2.3.3 Attached filecom.pv.twonkyremote_2.2.3.apk (6.96 MB)

Past versions:

Post has been editedArt roman - 25.03.12, 21:13
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (3597)
On my htc desire still to run.

Cause of the error found, the solution added to the cap. Also added some information and screenshots.

Rep: (7)
Art-Roman,
And vice versa, you can play with the computer to the phone?

neoks, I honestly do not see the point. The same should be in the area vayfay Network to listen to music that is on your computer, you can just throw on mobile ... There is a program for controlling a computer reproduction (particularly for the iTunes for VLC, etc.), It is more logical to listen to the computer, and from mobile phones to manage ...
Although Google onlatest presentationsomething they have shown over the music that can be listened to from the library to the home computer, but not yet implemented such a thing :(

Rep: (7)
Art-Roman,
Meaning simply is that 3G for example at me without limit as music and video so that the cards on 32giga and it will not be enough for the husband she starts very strongly inhibit the phone if the whole score. And loaded for instance on the server and when the trip or on the robot, and so simply included as a regular player and listen to their entire collection online, tomuzhe that would listen to mp3 at 320kb 3G Internet lacks a head. : Blush:

Can Google sells it to version 3.0: happy:

Post has been editedneoks - 14.08.10, 16:25

Rep: (3)
neoks @ 14.08.2010, 11:41*
And vice versa, you can play with the computer to the phone?

Yesterday was from a friend at a party and he (laptop. PS3. Router) and stands media server ps3 for wifi so I'm on my i9003 through vshytuyu utitilitu Allshare looked at the body of 30 GB files and listening to music but having come home I could not get it all repeat (I have no PS3)
smoke Inet ...

Rep: (31)
Lord ... on the Market has long version 2.0.5 ... (Twonky Mobile is now called ...)
It can be treated with the version put?

ps I am a sensible UPnP DLNA Server for Android 3.1 (Asus Eee Pad)
set a trial Twonky Mobile (15 days)
like working ...

Basi1io @ 26.07.2011, 08:09*
the Market has long version 2.0.5 ... (Twonky Mobile is now called ...)

Yeah, it is strange that it is not updated, as a separate program. But I am happy with the current version yet, and I use infrequently - useful, for example, pictures to show at a party (usually already have vayfay with telecom / network prefix). Only after the use of the data has to be cleaned, a dozen meters Dizayre not superfluous ((

Art-Roman @ 26.07.2011, 19:48*
But I am happy with the current version yet

I have Android 3.1 (Asus Eee Pad)
old it is almost nothing goes ...

Basi1io @ 27.07.2011, 06:48*
old it is almost nothing goes ...
In android nearly complete backward compatibility. Tablet PC also supports Windu? Then congratulations, you have x86, more if most of the applications have libs, only under the ARM (mobile platforms). And that most toys and a lot of not very simple applications.

Art-Roman @ 28.07.2011, 00:46*
Tablet PC also supports Windu?

Chukchi not the reader В©
I have Android 3.1 (Asus Eee Pad)

ps
In android nearly complete backward compatibility

Ok, I'll try one more time ...

Post has been editedBasi1io - 28.07.11, 08:26

Rep: (22)
The program certainly cool. And the server is, the client and a wonderful face. But for some reason the video does not open out. It should be a home media server (UPnP), I have tried to use different profiles - nivkakuyu. Music and photos without any problems and go to the video but the directory is not visible.

PS version on Market of 6 March.

updated. Compared with previous versions, this program - a completely different product with very different features.

More good free Server + client is,Skifta.

Rep: (604)
prog liked, but not all movies plays on my media player (Android) with NASa :(
He writes something about nepodderzhivaemost MIME (something like that).

Rep: (0)
On a computer that is worth Home Media Server - the same problem that multiple messages before: music and photo application displays, and no video.

Rep: (322)
nyfe @ 13.08.2012, 19:41*
On a computer that is worth Home Media Server - the same problem that multiple messages before: music and photo application displays, and no video.

If more important: Switch off in the settings of the HMS "Russian names of the main folders" - display.
Movie titles / songs in the list, though, would be foolish. Type transliteration :)

Post has been editedeen - 17.09.12, 20:16

Rep: (3)
I have on the tablet (ARCHOS 80 G9) music and films are on the sd-card and Twonky sees only the memory of the tablet. How to connect to it on sd-card library?

Rep: (5)
The same nonsense ...
mnt / sdcard
and all! Does not enter into the card catalog
mnt / extsd
Tell me please.

Rep: (487)
Good evening everyone!

please tell me how to teach twonky (installed on the smartphone) to see that share the folder on the computer program samsung allshare?

if this is not possible, what the program share the folder with the movie on the computer to see twonky them?

thank you in advance!

Rep: (1)
I prog ponravilas.Voobsche mega-prog.
I want to share my experience.
I took with android smart and put it Twonky Mobile
Before that of course a bunch of prog on the subject tried.
Now on Android from the settings include modem mode - wi fi access point connect the iPhone to the new grid.
And voila Android-cost full wi fi media server.
At what Twonky Mobile can work in the background and does not interfere with the android.
Now with the iPhone for example through VLC Mobile I prog come on android and watch video on the grid (a router is not needed).
It is also possible through some sort of File Manager to transfer files between Android and iPhones.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 18:49