> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LinkedIn Pulse | RSS reader

Rep: (271)
LinkedIn Pulse
Version: 5.1.9

Last update of the program in the header:16.04.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Read RSS.

Description:
RSS reader with original interface. Very popular with our Western colleagues.
Awesome combination of minimalism, convenience and high-tech style.
There are search, sorting, rassharivaniya functions, etc.

Russian interface: Not

Overview on lammpa.ru at the request of the user 5casper5

Developer: LinkedIn

Homepage: https://www.pulse.me/
Google Play: LinkedIn Pulse

Download:
Version: 5.1.9 LinkedIn Pulse (Post Alone82 # 72342059)
Version 2.4.3 RUS: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1130956/Pulse_2.4.3RUS.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedartem1701 - 16.04.18, 20:15
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (14)
Know how to upload pictures for later reading offline?

Rep: (89)
There are no settings at all. You can not even put up an update. In offline mode, the picture does not show in the news itself.

Rep: (0)
The idea of ​​implementing news in this form is canceled! I stay with this program and wait for settings in future versions

Rep: (52)
Is there any synchronization with a googlider?

Rep: (239)
limited gReader support for now

Rep: (52)
thank

By the way, it also creates folders with non-logical names like s7, s9 into the memory of the phone (not the memory card), where the pictures flow. Then this cloud ass is displayed in the gallery with photos. Moreover, even putting there a medicine is not an option. Folder is created in random order.

Rep: (33)
There are no newsgroups (even when synchronized with Google), reading markers, deleting news items.
But even in spite of this I will use - the most normal of all that I have tried. Great interface! Very comfortable!

Rep: (3543)
The program has been updated to version 1.1.2:Attached filecom.alphonso.pulse.apk(345.15 KB)

Rep: (7)
The program has been updated to version 1.1.2

and here you have the settings)
prog super

What settings can be more detailed?
Cheng no log?

Rep: (6)
There is a small error in the description:RRS reader with an original interface.

1.5 download pliz

Yes, a new version would be nice. The program is excellent, the newsroom demolished

Rep: (9)
v1.5:
Attached filePulse_1.5.apk(377.04 KB)

Rep: (17)
Title: Pulse News Reader: rolleyes:

It is not enough to pick up the installed (e) client twitter, and not climb through the browser.

Post has been editedRavrus - 27.10.10, 08:03

Rep: (8)
Thank you very much to the author, BUT he doesn’t immerse the pictures ... I would like to download all the news, and then sit and read in the subway, and there is only text ... Damn ... And the interface is 5 points ... to fix a thread? ..

Rep: (1)
And tell me any news feeds pliz.

Rep: (95)
Yes) there are not enough pictures) I would be able to load them as NewsRoom, prices would not be) very convenient and the perception of news at a height)

Rep: (284)
can I drive my news services into it? I did not find this in the settings ...

Impressions:

- Pictures are not loaded from all news sites (from foreign, large resources always)
- inhibits SGS 2.2 (official)
- loads news (as for examplesavagemessiahzine.com) through 2 servers: rofl: googlereader ->Puls-Server ->Smartphone (is it not stupid? And in the list of news that does not interest me)

It’s a pity to keep such brakes on my smart

Post has been editedrvs_2000 - 29.10.10, 16:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19, 23:59