> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wallpaper Maker | Sew wallpaper =)

Rep: (271)
Wallpaper maker
Version: 3.24

Last update of the program in the header:09.12.2013

Attached fileri7me.png(57.47 Kb)

Short description:
Sew wallpaper.

Description:
A very interesting example program with a pleasant and intuitive interface, allowing you to create and "sew" wallpaper, right on your device!
It is possible to create a wallpaper for any orientation of the screen from any image in the originally-high quality (or huzhem - how to select).
But the most interesting is the possibility of "crosslink" Image eventually obtained individual image for each desktop (such as up to 7 tables).
You can also create uneversalnuyu oboinu, just under your device.
For weak devices, it is not recommended to use more than 5 "stitched" image.

Homepage: http://dodol.kr/

Download:
Version: 3.24: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3825636/demo.galmoori.wallpapereditor-2.apk

Past versions:

Post has been editedGridzilla - 09.12.13, 17:25
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (0)
I wonder what is meant by "devices for the weak"?

Rep: (109)
Excellent software! Catch + :)

Rep: (271)
dima6630,
means devices with 512MB RAM mapyatyu less.

Rep: (145)
The idea is interesting, but. creating backgrounds chases through its server, in addition strongly distorts the image quality deteriorating, on devices with Sense put different pictures on a separate table will not work, so it erased.

Rep: (19)
works better than WallpapperPlus but the quality .... mu mu mu mu mu mu (

Rep: (14)
was looking for, thank you

Rep: (5)
Great program! On my GHS even when choosing a bad quality (when stitching multiple images), images appear on the slave. the table is great (but do not need to connect to the internet)! It all depends on the original quality and resolution images! I recommend to everyone.

Rep: (9)
Solving the problem with poor quality, and connecting to the server.

We created the picture (at any resolution, format), installed on the desktop. Then you go in the native android gallery, select the image (lo standard format resolution change) and put on the slave. table.

Simply put the program changes the standard resolution pictures gallery (for background on the desktop) to the selected her.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 15.05.11, 21:03
Reason for editing: + from DarkCobaltum

Aser Liquid. Android 2.2
It has long been looking for such a program. First worked just fine after updating Go Launcher EX wallpaper placed not exactly.
With what it can be connected???

Rep: (8)
The program gives a good result, but that is breaking in "wholemeal" farm unit. I have led to endless reboot and while I carried her (with regret), has not yet been placed correctly standard wallpaper. Just a simple picture is set, or "living."
But the idea of ​​having sewn wallpaper on several tables - is correct. I would like to "cross-linked" image to create or save to your computer and then just install it on your smartphone, without unnecessary buggy programs.

Installed, everything works except the staple tab "Stitch Wallpaper" just a black screen. I can only put one picture on every slave. tables. Phone LG Optimus One

so I did not understand Che there to Moto Milis? normally rabotaet..kachestvo bad or what?

Rep: (374)
snky : Thank_you: finally all was exactly (plyusonul)

Rep: (228)
In the convenience store there is a newer version of the program.

Rep: (44)
who has the opportunity - to lay out

Rep: (84)
SOLOVEY @ 13.08.2010, 13:27*

there Trojans
do not go there

Posted 05-08-2011, 16:05:

Ne] [t @ 24.06.2011, 19:52*
In the convenience store there is a newer version of the program.

Referring to let market
Put logo or bend

Rep: (84)
dodol Wallpaper Maker (AD)https://market.android.com/details?id=demo....e=search_result
dodol Custom Wallpaper Makerhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.g...e=search_result

Rep: (3)
Put the updated APK!

Rep: (44)
hochetstso new version ((

Post has been editedOleg66666 - 08.09.11, 16:07

Rep: (66)
Works!!! Super!!! While stocks have not noticed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 00:34