Rep: (372)
ThemeColorMaker
Version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:22.02.2011

Attached Image

Extras. screenshot
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program is designed to create color schemes as a ".reg" file for the wm6.5.x.
The program can be set up almost all of the colors of various backgrounds, texts that are observed in wm6.5.x.
Each parameter has a small screen and a description that allows you to see which displays one or another color.
Create a color scheme is saved as a ".reg" file, which can be (should be) used in the assembly theme ".tsk" file, you can save the backup tsvet.skhemy in "xml" -file for clear use in the program.

Changes in v1.2:
Removed 4th regulator (saturation), as it turned out if he had used the tsvet.skhema incorrect in some objects;
Added possibility to choose: to use or not use the "color of the buttons in the bottom bar" (for more details in the program);
Added several new configuration objects not previously used in the program (attached to other objects, as if configured separately have problems with reading in certain areas);
The certificate is added instruction tsvet.skhemy built-in "tsk" -file wm6.5.x;
Improvements in the program code.

Before you start using the program, be sure to check out the FAQ in the program!

The supported all the screens,
but some incorrectly displayed in the "landscape" rezhyme screen.

Download:
Cab: Attached fileThemeColorMaker_v1_2.cab (273.17 KB)

exe / folder with the program: Attached fileThemeColorMaker1_2_exe.zip (270.74 KB)

Post has been edited18storm - 01.02.12, 13:32

Rep: (9)
On 6.5.3 works well on a vga screen too.

Program and is intended primarily for wm6.5.x,
Shl.Thank you for inf. a VGA screen.

Rep: (206)
And wvga looks good (although if you rotate the screen 90 degrees, it will not look: rolleyes:)

Useful program I've always had a hard time to understand where these binary values ​​of the color of my desired item.

I would do the "next" is always active and on the main page at the beginning would have put a big "scheme to collect" button on the menu to not climb.

Rep: (117)
LikvidatorMax @ 18.8.10, 2:46*
Useful program I've always had a hard time to understand where these binary values ​​of the color of my desired item.

Keep. I still do not understand.

LikvidatorMax @ 18.8.10, 2:46*
I would do the "next" is always active

I agree. By the next element does not move.

Suggestions:
Each of us begins to edit with some examples. Attached image is wonderful. But, all of a sudden you will be able

* - to load into the program the color (registry value) of the current theme.
* - To apply color changes to the current theme (you can see at once)
* - give up the pitch changes (a few steps)
The registry registered * .png (and their names) for menus, etc. (For the current theme)
* - show these elements in the program
* - to change menu items to choose diriktoriyu with pictures (files from this folder)

Then everything vtanet into place.

Rep: (3)
:( sorry that NO AVAILABLE FOR WQVGA screen

Post has been editedMrakobesst - 18.08.10, 17:13

Rep: (206)
Mrakobesst
Qvga version should be fine and qwvga work if the screen does not rotate.

IDOL-67 @ 18.8.2010, 6:05*
Suggestions:
* - To apply color changes to the current theme (you can see at once)

UTB is unlikely to come as a variety of colors only work if the topic is collected with etimi parameters, not to mention the fact that for those who work without coll. Topics need to restart the device.
IDOL-67 @ 18.8.2010, 6:05*
* - give up the pitch changes (a few steps)
The registry registered * .png (and their names) for menus, etc. (For the current theme)
* - show these elements in the program
* - to change menu items to choose diriktoriyu with pictures (files from this folder)

It is planned in future releases, but then probably will have to change the name of the program.

18storm @ 19.8.10, 2:10*
UTB is unlikely to come as a variety of colors only work if the topic is collected with etimi parameters, not to mention the fact that for those who work without coll. Topics need to restart the device.

It would like to see in the next version. When do you plan?

Alternative color tech. Topics likely will not be, as it is necessary to rewrite almost all the code, and UTB will leave plenty of time, and is so lacking, and do not see the point in assuring better in the future try realizirovat opening tsvet.skhem ready (for editing) created program.
Over the next. version Do not know, maybe in a couple of weeks, schyas free time is not enough.

18storm @ 19.8.2010, 22:45*
Alternative color tech. Topics likely will not be, as it is necessary to rewrite almost all the code, and UTB will leave plenty of time, and is so lacking, and do not see the point in Babe

TCM writes a text file with the .reg
And if the user will indicate the program fayl.reg imported from the registry, and the color will be loaded on the basis of data from this file?

No, that will not work, because looking INTO created .reg UWI can do INTO He writes in a special way, and opening files will only work with your created files.
===========================
Filled in the new version, the changes in the header.

Post has been edited18storm - 25.11.10, 00:31

Rep: (6)
Good afternoon! And how to change the color of the text in the Start menu?

The menu wm6.5 ... text color can be changed in the file "StartMenu_GridScene _ ??? _ ??? cpr." (Where ??? _ ??? - this function the rasshyrenie your) which lezhyt in the "windows" folder.

Rep: (55)
but I have something that is not even thought of the framework is not enough and it sort of is.

atrom
it does not set ?,
if stavish via ActiveSync is possible incompatibility of the "cab" -file.
Copy "cab" -file to the device and from there to install.

Rep: (55)
18storm,
I always put it on a copying device, and run the cab file from there, with the first run this file thinks then says that the program is not installed, the firmware is not official, but Dix_WM6.5_i900_23518

atrom
hold "exe" -file, extract to any location and then you can to Use.
Attached fileTCM_exe.rar(259.47 KB)

Post has been edited18storm - 11.01.11, 19:48

Rep: (207)
18storm,
whether the program is to remove the already specified in the color system, or from scratch to do?
I need to adjust some colors - could not do it.

Post has been editedShuriC - 12.01.11, 14:41

ShuriC,
program only works with your files,
snachyala to do their tsvet.skhemu, and then you can edit it isodnik loading (.xml).

Rep: (207)
18storm @ 14.01.2011, 11:39*
program only works with your files,

sorry ((This greatly reduces the value of the program.
I somehow had to tweak an existing topic. Perhaps there is an alternative?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 19:34