> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackBerry Torch 9800
Attached ImageBlackBerry Torch 9800
Description | Discussion пїЅ | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores пїЅ |

About Blackberry

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Reviews

useful links

Post has been editeddred78 - 27.08.12, 14:05

Rep: (49)
In Moscow, at the Savelovsky Market, in the computer pavilion on the second floor, I changed keyboards to Russian. It cost me 2000 rubles and 5 minutes of time. There's a Blackberry store right there and the guy is changing the clavier there.
I advise everyone. I still bought a docking station there.

Rep: (33)
altim69 @ 05/03/2011, 11:08*
Change the firmware, there is from MTS and Beeline.

There are newer ones, for example 534. It works great. Find 9800AllLang_PBr6.0.0_rel2391_PL6.6.0.200_A6.0.0.534 in a search

Rep: (2)
Lena Gorky @ 05/02/2011, 22:59*
Hello.
I have a blackberry torch version 6.0 bundle 2342. I'm tired without a Russian keyboard. I would be very happy even virtual.
Help if anyone can.

You go to the desktop software (connect the phone) - applications, and there you choose Russian or some other. At the same time, a multi firmware (with Russian) from any operator must be installed on the computer

Rep: (42)
There are already 570, it works not badly, it is not of the firmware but there are no glitches noticed (except for those that are pulled from the previous versions), you can download it here:
http://www.blackberryos.com/downloads.php
By the way, on this firmware on rst phones, Wi-Fi is activated, there is a file that activates, this file can also be used on other firmware, although BBM does not work.

Post has been editedcool_sah - 15.05.11, 11:10

Rep: (1)
"By the way on this firmware on rst phones wifi is activated"

Confirmation of this fact is? Retains from the purchase of BB only the absence of wifi.

Rep: (3)
I would also like to buy a device. Advise which one to take (gray or PCT)? Are all gray devices adequately stitched and react to "our" SIM cards?

Rep: (85)
Take the "gray", the price is significantly cheaper, the main thing that would be unlocked, then less fuss) and all the functionality works, and with the firmware and with SIM cards there are no problems.
P.S. There are problems with some of these, from certain parties, are solved by replacement.

Please tell me more:
I saw BB Torch 9800 which, when launched, shows the T-Mobile sign.
As I understand it, he is cameraman, but unlocked. Immediately he was able to go to the Internet .. it seems everything works.
I know that there are initially uninstalled devices .. are they better? maybe it is worth looking for just such a model?

There is no difference between the unlocked device and the originally unbranded device in terms of efficiency, unless there are problems with Verizon (CDMA) operators, but not always and not critical. If the operator’s logo annoys you, take a “clean” one).

Thank you, the logo is not annoying in principle .. I just buy a BB machine for the first time, so I ask)
I'll try to connect Biline BIS right away ..

Post has been editedspLIINter - 26.05.11, 00:19

Rep: (0)
Dear BB users. Can you please tell me if there is a program for recording telephone conversations for 9800?

Blackberry does not write telephone conversations.

Rep: (260)
Greetings to all.
I wanted to buy a BB as a second dialer. Prices for eBay were quite reasonable, but there are a couple of technical issues:
1) Is it possible to do without an LSI? I have anlim Internet connected and it is cheaper + more flexible
2) I read a lot of articles and came to the conclusion that the devices do not suit to communicate in ICQ, is this true?

In general, the device is needed to call, sms to throw off, listen to music on bluetooth ..., well, and the keyboard would be desirable, because I sit a lot in ICQ ...

1. Of course you can do without, only you need to be ready for the inevitable “tambourine dances” to make the BB relatively normal to work, plus some programs that work through BIS do not have or have not very good counterparts.
2. Why are not suitable, there are many customers working both through BIS and so without it, for example IM +, Parlingo .....

Blekberi technically lagging phones. And the saber device has problems with the Internet. Russian and the removal of the symlock is not a problem solved for the evening reading the forum. games, forget about games. The praised mail is actually no better than its analogs, with the difference that you do not have to pay for the encore. Skype is the most primitive, without images and additional information. plastic screen. very convenient trackpad, the only plus.

Post has been editedsanya_yu82 - 24.06.11, 17:13

Rep: (260)
Of course you can do without it, only you need to be ready for the inevitable "dances with a tambourine"

Some programs that work through LSI do not have or have not very good counterparts.

And what is the plan for dancing? I would have a mini opera to work normally)))
Good old Jimm, by the way, go? Is there a Java machine?

Blekbury technically lagging phones

Undoubtedly, but the trick here is still in the other. It is rather a phone, not a multimedia computer such as android phones.

there are no special chips in it. the only trick is the need to pay for the service in addition to the main tariff, and the presence of a blackberry messenger. but now when sms and internet have become unlimited this is no longer a chip. At what saber model has a glitch with access to the Internet, which is not treated by anything other than a replacement for another model.

As for dancing .... basically they consist in installing service books under their own operator, there is a jimm for BB, there are no java-machines in the usual sense, you can install jad files through a native browser (OTA-link). Opera Mini 6 works.

Do not listen to anyone who is hait BB, I have been using it for 2 years already, I live in Kazakhstan, thanks to our KNB service we are banned, I tried more than 10 devices, now 9630, I want to change to 9650, I no longer want to play with sensory ones, so I don’t have BIS \ BES - the Internet plows without problems and on the native browser and on the Opera, on Axes 5 and 6, Magent does not plow, but it is decided to install the Trillian program and export contacts with the agent to Jaber, it works even much better, the BB has already started to release Navitel on it works Not on all devices and the card loads through no, the games are full but I do not think that buying BB do you think about games, software, too, I have a shaft and translators and dictionaries, even analogue Faynridera worth fotik excellent, excellent audio-video and accessories in general the car (although I only take EBAY). So if you like to take it and do not listen to anyone who says that this is just a dialer.

I think a great machine for a year and a half has hung only 1 time

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/21/19, 10:59 PM