> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Darkei`s Bootanimation Manager (DBAM) | Work with bootanimation.zip for phones based on android 2.1 OS and above

Rep: (184)
Darkei`s Bootanimation Manager (DBAM)
Version: 0.2b

Last update of the program in the header:04.09.2010
Attached Image

Russian interface: there is
Description:

Dbam is designed to work with boot-animation files on devices with android 2.1 and higher. Allows you to install a custom download animation, make a backup copy of it, install a standard one, as well as view the current one without rebooting.
It is actually a shell for ADB.exe.

Version 0.2b:
* Rewritten engine, thanks4ufak for the help.
* More or less stable work with Acer Liquid.
* Requires test with other android beasts.
* Interface changes. Approaching intuitive.

Current version bugs:

-It is possible to show the old boot animation when using the "preview after loading" daw

Future plans:
1) Processing Russian characters in the paths.Is done
2) Backup in one button (from both folders).Not required due to new work organization
3) Check for desc.txt files.
4) Preview animations (not soon).
5) Edit desc.txt for resizing animations before loading (not soon).
6) Catalog Butanimations (local, of course, also not soon).
Known Issues
1) in the absence of a file in the device, when trying to download it, no messages are issued
2) Problems with paths containing Russian characters

Distributed "as is" for lost data and other responsibility not bear.

Download:
Attached fileDBAM.rar(856.89 KB)

past versions:
Version 0.1bAttached fileDBAM.rar(688.45 KB)

Version 0.1aAttached fileBootmanager.rar(183.18 KB)

Changes:
Version 0.1b:
+ Russian interface
+ Ability to start / stop the boot-animation preview on the PDA
+ minor fixes

Animations to take here:
в–єв–єв–єGallery Bootanimationв—„в—„в—„

I recommend to look into в–єв–єв–єBootanimation Threadв—„в—„в—„

At the moment, the development is stopped, due to the loss of source codes (the screw went to the forefathers)
after the session I plan to start from scratch on c ++ \ c # (but who knows if there will be a desire and time (()

Post has been editedDarkei - 29.05.11, 11:52
Reason for editing: Poll.

Rep: (698)
The necessary program for fans to pick everything up in the device: D

G_Technik,
these people probably 5 people x)

The program will be useful to those who rivet anime

Rep: (698)
Well, judging by the topic with the most butanimation of the people who are interested in this more all the same!

Rep: (23)
Thank! I think many will need

Rep: (0)
Thanks right now, I'll try ...

Unsubscribe, like what, what is missing (about the problem with 1251->866 Russian encoding I remember, there is no time to fix it, there will be time to finish the new version.

Well, I tested the prog. I liked it

1) it does not always download the bootscreen (in my case, as I didn’t desire desire, I only tried date / local ..... as a result, I don’t know if it will be the same for system / media)

2) sometimes does not define adb and refuses to upload animation ..

p.s soon I will attach screenshots where and how it does not work out that I myself am kosyachu ...: blush:

Post has been edited123098 - 27.08.10, 13:12

123098 @ 27.8.10, 14:11 *
Consequently, I do not know whether it will be the same for system / media)

Fir-trees, I’ve told every HTC Desire \ Legend user that his system folder doesn’t push ...
Although there is an idea how to get around it.
You can execute the command
Adb shell
cat / proc / mtd

and throw the result here?

Darkei,
I'm afraid to seem silly, but isn’t adb a command of command runoff ???

Posted on 08/27/2010 13:39:

Darkei @ 27.8.10, 14:21*
Fir-trees, I’ve told every HTC Desire \ Legend user that his system folder doesn’t push ...

so I wrote that I tried only date / local because I know that it is not written to systems

And another stupid question is how to create an adb folder ??? Something I just took adb from the folder in which the program and all

M
It is unacceptable to increase the size of the letters in the signature, but you can use capital letters. Please correct

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedcaguar - 27.08.10, 20:29

123098 @ 27.8.10, 14:39 *
adb is not a command runtime command

This is basically not possible. Android OS and Essno Android Developer Bridge appeared later than WinXP, although if you register something in the registry, it will be.

Posted on 08/27/2010 19:37:

adb is not a command runtime command

This is basically not possible. Android OS and essnoA ndroid D eveloper B Ridge appeared later than WinXP, although if you register something in the registry, it will be.
how to create adb folder ???

Even I did not understand what you mean.

and by the way, remove the Size tag from the signature. thisviolates forum rules!

Post has been editedDarkei - 27.08.10, 19:43

Rep: (12)
To use, do you need a root or not?

not. But for HTC limitation, it does not load into the system / media folder

Updated to 0.2b, in theory there should not be glitches, judging by the lack of feedback, either everyone is happy with everything, or it is so awful that it's too lazy to comment.
In short, support the development,leave your review.

Rep: (1)
I have such garbage, bootscreen put, but it is shown after the picture LS.
I understand it can not be removed?

zl1,
In the Bootanimation theme (See signature), lay out the boot and the picture, I repack, or follow the instructions,but I'd rather myself if you have no experience with Unix, because it is a dark forest, and I do not intend to teach the whole forum. I'm sick of damn x)

and what to dig, I took the Liquid drops boot animation HQ, reboot the beast, LS is cut first (and only the picture, without the subsequent gifs), then Liquid drops boot animation HQ.

UPD. Made "Return the standard ButAnimation", LS still looks out

Post has been editedzl1 - 04.09.10, 19:34

zl1,
Well, that's what people are. tell them not to listen. you need to boot.img repack to change the LS logo to another image.
DBAM hereuntilpowerless (maybe later I will write a module for repacking the boot for it, but this is not soon, it takes a lot of time ... if at all possible.)

Sorry, did not immediately understand, but where is this file?

Post has been editedzl1 - 05.09.10, 21:31

zl1,
Read the item "extract the necessary files"

Rep: (1964)
Do you have compatibility with 1.x?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 12:01