> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Motorola Milestone XT720 - Discussion

Rep: (1327)
DiscussionMotorola Milestone XT720
Attached ImageMotorola Milestone XT720
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Post has been edited$ iLence - 25.05.16, 15:18
Reason for editing: announcement of curator

Rep: (12)
What's new?

Rep: (8)
Though would write the technical specifications, and that a lot of controversy at the expense of this phone ..

Rep: (1327)
Acros s,
The header link "Description". Click on it.

Rep: (0)
Moises08 @ 10.8.10, 23:03*
What's new?

An HDMI port, a xenon flash for at least ...
I thought up the way to take this smartphone really looking forward to reviews of the owners ...

Post has been editedRed Army man - 10.08.10, 23:44

An HDMI port, a xenon flash for at least ...
I thought up the way to take this smartphone really looking forward to reviews of the owners ...

what is a weak power at it, and the percent of RAM in theory does not fit the description of the third android, and the meaning on the verge of releasing third android phone without his support?

Rep: (31)
Acros s @ 10.8.10, 22:47*
and the meaning on the verge of releasing third android phone without his support?

It is assumed that with the release of the third robot it will be used for older devices. For medium and cheap - will ispolzoavtsya robot 2.x

Rep: (76)
Acros s @ 11.8.10, 0:47*
what is a weak power at it, and the percent of RAM in theory does not fit the description of the third android, and the meaning on the verge of releasing third android phone without his support?

It's all rumors from the Great Research who more than once or twice was seen blooming in nothing unsupported information.

Acros s @ 11.8.10, 2:47*
Which is a weak power at it, and the percent of RAM in theory does not fit the description of the third android, and the meaning on the verge of releasing third android phone without his support?

I like to take it to collecting clove.co.uk and for the money that he was sold there, I'm not going to count on the support of 3 Andrew, and in general the question is not supported, but in the model it is worth it to take on jerky reviews not a good model ... but it hurts me to design it liked ... here and I think ...

get accustomed to this model in the clove, the following questions:

in it there is a video card in Millstone? Either this is a business phone in style CTS legends?

whether there is a Russian language in the settings if you order in the clovedevice on Clove

in the range of 17 thousand rubles does it make sense to take a competitor in the form of essays dizair or Galaxy?

thanks in advance: yes2:

And so we begin bought about a week ago. IMHO -sborka super super -Sound -Screen analogue Milestone -photo mean well, obviously not a photo flagship but quite acceptable -Video to VGA great in 720p but inhibits the hopefully that will fix. Firmware until one. the device can be accelerated there, Ruth.
1. Put UniversalAndroot.apk
2. Put MilestoneOverclock12.apk (this version does not work with the Market) \
where to get that, he keeps hardware de android 3.0 percent like 720 though is now working on a promise to raise 550 to trace the firmware and RAM like 512 is 2.1 sees the current 256 engine online for a long time hung it is this infa. But here Motorcycles may not release an update to 3.0, and it's true

Attached files

Attached fileMilestoneOverclock12.apk(35.35 KB)
Attached fileUniversalAndroot.apk(135.72 KB)

Post has been editedjohnytow - 11.08.10, 10:37

Rep: (12)
johnytow,
Reboot and problems with audibility as the pole was not?
The reviews read that mirror screen. On the readability of the screen is strongly influenced?

Post has been editedkL () p - 11.08.10, 11:16

Rep: (-1)
I came with pdaplazy 5 hours ago. The assembly is simple super, smart materials, the sound is very good.
Minuses
- a lot of corners, chamfers on the body, not very "nice" hand.
- the unit hangs a little - scroll the list is not smooth, a little choppy.

Posted 11-08-2010, 11:35:

kL () p @ 11.8.10, 13:51*
The reviews read that mirror screen. On the readability of the screen is strongly influenced?

While the sun was not in the room but everything is fine.

Posted 11-08-2010, 11:39:

DinamoRockets @ 11.8.10, 13:07*
whether there is a Russian language in the settings if you order in the clove device on Clove

I ordered from Canada - no, not Russian.
DinamoRockets @ 11.8.10, 13:07*
in the range of 17 thousand rubles does it make sense to take a competitor in the form of essays dizair or Galaxy?

Dezair and Galaxy are completely different. Dezair business class - assembly, speed, quality. Galaxy unfinished bollid - a lot of bugs, locked up, etc. I hope that finally a good firmware release. I have all 3 of these phone and although I am a fan of killing time games on the body inferior to Samsung's request for stability

Rep: (14)
xakmenl ,

Try machine overclocked to 800Mhz, such as safe and interface has started running and personally your opinion, because you have all 3 devices, which would you take whether all devices are powered by the same price 18500r. ? And even if you have the opportunity to compare on the eye as in games behaves XT720, if not worse dizayra?

Post has been editedXer007 - 11.08.10, 12:07

Xer007 @ 11.8.10, 15:06*
on the eye as in games behaves XT720, if not worse dizayra?

The game still can not throw at him and shake again not hunting. But I think that would be a par - at ht720 like accelerator there. But given the fact that the machine is broken up.
Xer007 @ 11.8.10, 15:06*
Try machine overclocked to 800Mhz

MilestoneOverclock12.apk shows that the maximum frequency 1200mgts, so that the difference in games will not notice, and most likely 720 will be more bright in 3D.

Rep: (14)
xakmenl @ 11.8.10, 12:34*
The game still can not throw at him and shake again not hunting. But I think that would be a par - at ht720 like accelerator there. But given the fact that the machine is broken up.
Quote (Xer007 @ 11.8.10, 15:06) *
Try machine overclocked to 800Mhz

MilestoneOverclock12.apk shows that the maximum frequency 1200mgts, so that the difference in games will not notice, and most likely 720 will be more bright in 3D.

Accelerator on paper is the same in both of milestone, about 1200Mhz - it is such a dispersal of the maximum, but the device works on 550Mhz frequency so the interface is not so smooth, I propose and ask you in this programku put 800Mhz (not very large acceleration and completely safe) and see how the interface will be smoother. And what about the choice of a 3-yoh devices

motorola Milestone XT720 MOTO_FR / str / sholest / sholes: 2.1-update1 / STR_U2_02.18.3 / 1277363791: user / release-keys
Processor ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l) Linux BogoMIPS 798.87
Memory RAM 230 280 Memory SWAP 0
Graphics
Total graphics score 24.890026
Draw opacity bitmap 7.469001 MPixels per sec
Draw transparent bitmap 7.7546387 MPixels per sec
CPU Whetstone
Total CPU score 574.5686
MWIPS DP 39.44773 MWIPS (DP)
MWIPS SP 46.882328 MWIPS (SP)
MFLOPS DP 4.1148753 MFLOPS (DP)
MFLOPS SP 6.865023 MFLOPS (SP)
VAX MIPS DP 31.379755 VAX MIPS (DP)
VAX MIPS SP 30.955011 VAX MIPS (SP)
Memory
Total memory score 321.03265
Copy memory 291.71527 Mb / sec
Filesystem
Total file system score 103.350716
1000 Creating empty files 3.473 sec
Deleting 1000 empty files 2.395 sec
Write 1M into file 3.844675 M / sec
Read 1M from file 204.08163 sM / sec
SD card perfomance
250 Creating empty files 20.292 sec
Deleting 250 empty files 9.684 sec
Write 1M into file 2.222716 M / sec
Read 1M from file 101.0101 sM / sec

If I were in your place, chose Desire, I like it the most liked. A crackdown will raise tomorrow.

Rep: (9)
Duplicate your post with motofana, and that there is something the owner is not there.
Questions to the owners, mainly by telephone parts:
1) How is the quality and volume of the ringing speaker?
2) A similar question about the earpiece if the interlocutor is heard well?
3) CrystalTalk supported?
4) Vibra feel good?
5) LED as the original Milestone is available? : P

abscent @ 11.8.10, 17:46*
Duplicate your post with motofana, and that there is something the owner did not poyavlyaetsya.Voprosy to the owners, mainly by phone parts: 1) How is the quality and volume of the ringing speaker 2) A similar question about the earpiece if well heard the interlocutor 3)? CrystalTalk supported? 4) Vibra feel good? 5) LED as the original Milestone is available?

1-4 yes, but I did not understand about point 5.

Rep: (9)
xakmenl,
Well, in the sense of LED (light) on the body, such as low battery - flashes red when missed events - green.

abscent I not noticed this.

One does not know or network tupit or actual device loses it by itself.

Plus for me so negative - the red light on the camera really blind, Spotlight EPT.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 17:27