> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TVUPlayer | All Android-client for the popular online video service

Rep: (16)
Tvuplayer
Version: 2.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The client for the popular online video service.

Description:
TVUPlayer - popular P2PTV service. In our region it is primarily used for online viewing sporting events.

Russian interface: Not

Developer: TVU networks
Android Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...LnR2dWxpdGUiXQ. .

Download:
version 2.2.1: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2759738/TVUPlayer_2.2.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 30.03.13, 11:42
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
I also did not work.

all on the subject - I have long realized that p2p online broadcast (sopcast, tvants, the same TVU) - a problem for the region of the bucket. Most broadcast encoded in windows media video, which is supported in a bucket there. even justin.tv - has long threatened to release the application under the bucket (more by June) - and froze. Yabloko and for the application for a long time there.

the situation may change with the advent of support wmv codecs or streaming wmv-player that can play stream generated by another application (the same sopcast). the role of the player could pretendirovat core player - but its port under a bucket as still in limbo, despite the fact that there was rock player, which is more or less decently copes with non-streaming video - with what people have not waited on core player.

Rep: (2)
xrondead @ 10.8.10, 13:01*
all on the subject - I have long realized that p2p online broadcast (sopcast, tvants, the same TVU) - a problem for the region of the bucket.

With the release of Flash Froy and accordingly the android to see absolutely no problems with watching justin.tv, ustream.tv, freedocast.com and the like.

Rep: (180)
On the Galaxy S works fine, but the Russian channels 3-4, and the nevazhnetskie :( nezachto money to give away.

Rep: (16)
m16kevlar,
the point is not watching terrestrial channels, and that before sporting events (especially football matches), there appear to relay a variety of channels of the world, which this match can be found.

Rep: (834)
works for me)))
but with the Russian TV and in truth odd napryazhenka some sort of (((
and in SPBTV too little Russian-mostly foreign .....

Rep: (2)
Who Flash installed - try website kaban.tv

Rep: (196)
gerikss @ 14.8.10, 2:55*
Who Flash installed - try website kaban.tv

In the great shows: yes2:

Rep: (0)
action-man @ 13.08.2010, 11:01*
and that before sporting events (especially football matches), there appear to relay a variety of channels of the world, which this match can be found.

just can not figure out how to find the most channels broadcast in a million for all countries ...

Is there no alternative to this program? Of online video is one of a kind? Just desperately need an alternative SopCast, but for Android ...

Up theme.
It was not possible to find an analogue Sopkastu?

Rep: (21)
A unique fact and never will.
Sopcast - it's not open source, respectively, unless the authors decide to make a port for Android, which is very doubtful. TVU has the same port for iphone for example, it seems interesting cross-platform developer, and judging from the last time I updated sopcast - developer on him at all scored.
Moreover, even if such a port and will be, then it will require a piece of iron ah ah what, it is necessary to turn the 2 tasks: Rocking torrent + decoder wmv (both require a decent amount of resources according to the existing programs). The quality of translations is growing.

On the topic view sopkasta - this is not a problem if you have a BB in the network.

Method 1:
1. Run actually choose it sopcast channel.
2. android any player supporting streaming video and wmv (yxplayer, vplayer example) to visithttp: // localhost: 8902 / tv.asf(Localhost = dn your or your computer which turns sopkast).
3. All the singing and dancing. The only thing that this method need a decent processor android. I have to 1GHz everything goes smoothly - it depends on the quality of translation.

The second way - is to use VLC stream & convert:
1. Run the BB sopcast channel select.
2. Launch the VLC Player on the BB, turn on the web interface (see>interface->web_interface).
3. Open in VLChttp: // localhost: 8902 / tv.asf- save the playlist under any name.
4. On Android, run VLC stream & convert (well, you’ll configure it naturally, so that the BB can be seen) player mode - stream to phone.
5. In the browse tab find the saved playlist. Choose it. Choosehttp: // localhost: 8902 / tv.asf.
6. If the brakes there can be setup to twist (they are there a lot). I have to Gsmart 1305 - 480 MHz everything goes smoothly and without brakes. Quality really lame, but this screen size - normally.

For those who wish to ask a question like: "FIG is necessary if it is possible to look at the big blind on the big screen" - say at once - I have to.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 23.02.12, 00:26
Reason for editing: + from bastardiJke

Rep: (22)
c of the server program takes the information about the channels?

sopcast appeared on the official website. You can swing it

Rep: (423)
Update 2.2.1

Attached files

Attached fileTVUPlayer_2.2.1.apk(2.82 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20 10:16