Only for devices withjailbreakth!
For instructions on how to get a jailbreak for your iOS, see this section:
[FAQ] Guide to instructions for jailbreaking

I. Preparation for editing

1. Create a font backup
Copy Fonts
- We connect the device to the computer
- Open upiFunbox
(I recommend to downloadiFunbox Classicbecause firstly it weighs more easily; secondly, it is more convenient navigation; thirdly, this instruction is written for him)

- Click "Raw File System"
Note: if you do not see the User, var, System, etc folders, etc., then you need to install Tweak in CydiaApple File Conduit "2"from the standard repository orafc2add. Each of these tweaks displays system folders in third-party applications. Tweak can put any, here at your discretion
Screenshot
Attached Image

- We go to the address/ System / Library / Fonts / Cache
- Copy files to computer:
  • _H_Helvetica.ttc
  • _H_HelveticaNeue.ttc
  • _H_HelveticaNeueLights.ttc
  • _H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttc
  • Keycaps.ttc
  • KeycapsPad.ttc
  • DINAlternate-bold.ttf
  • Georgia.ttf
  • GeorgiaBold.ttf
  • GeorgiaBolaItalic.ttf
  • GeorgiaItalic.ttf

2. Download the program for editing
Programs

FontLab -Attached fileFontLab Studio 5.2.1.4868.zip(17.07 MB)

Note: Some antiviruses "swear" on the crack file. This is normal, there are no viruses there, so you can safely use this crack by disabling the antivirus.

DosboxAttached fileDOSBox0.74-win32-installer.zip(1.37 MB)

TTSDKAttached filettsdk.zip(626.28 KB)

3. Install the program

Fontlab - After installing the program, without starting it, copy the file FLS_RegPatch.exe to the folder with the installed program and run.
(StandardC: \ Program Files (x86) \ Fontlab \ Studio 5- for 64x systems,C: \ Program Files \ Fontlab \ Studio 5- for 32 systems
Dosbox - the program is free, so the installation is standard.
TTSDK - unpack the contents of the archive in the folder \ C:
(It will turn out the path C: \ ttsdk, in which the folders are: ADDTABLE, FLINT, SBIT, TTC, TTFDUMP)

Ii. Editing Fonts

Files with extension.TTF edited through the program FontLab .
Those. if you want to edit the file with the extension.TTF go at once to point 5 .
If we want to edit.Ttc (group of fonts .TTF collected in one archive), we will need auxiliary programs TTSDK and Dosbox .

4. Unpack the file .Ttc
Instruction
- Open the previously installedDosbox. Two black windows will appear. In one of them (where there will be a blue help screen) we write the following commands:
mount c c: \ ttsdk (click Enter)
c: (press Enter)
cd TTC (press Enter)

Screenshot
Attached Image

- Copy our file .Ttc to the directory C: \ TTSDK \ TTC for unpacking
(For example, we want to edit the system font_H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttc, then copy it to the above directory)
- In the window Dosbox -and enter:
BREAKTTC _H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttc

A word of advice: not to introduce such a long name as"_H_HelveticaNeueInterface"rename file while editing_H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttcin say1.ttc(after editing, return the previous name).
In this case, you write in the windowDosbox-but:
BREAKTTC 1.ttc

After running the command, the program will unpack our file..Ttc into components: in the folder C: \ TTSDK \ TTC The files FONT00.ttf, FONT01.ttf, etc. will appear.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Everything. Our file.Ttc unpacked Go to the next item. "5. Editing Files.TTFthrough the program FontLab "

5. Editing files .TTF through the program FontLab
Instruction
- Open up FontLab
- Open the file .TTF that we want to edit (for example, FONT00.ttf )
Screenshot
Attached Image

- Open the custom file .TTF - the font that we want to port to us on the device
(eg,Open sansorMarkerFeltThin)�
Screenshot
Attached Image

- Select and copy letters from custom font to our standard font from iOS.

Note1: Make sure that the inserted characters from the first file coincide with the characters of the second (otherwise a confusion will occur and the font will turn out to be a curve). Therefore it is better to copy / paste letters in small groups.

Note2: Select characters to gray cells, because when inserted, these gray cells are filled with symbols, which leads to displacement (see example)
Example
Wrong copying

SO DO NOT !!!

Before copying
Attached Image

After copying
Attached Image

Correct copying

Allocated one group of characters to an empty cell. Copied. Inserted.
Attached Image

Allocated the next group to an empty cell. Copied. Inserted.
Attached Image

Again selected the next group to an empty cell. Copied. Inserted.
Attached Image

And so on...
Attached Image

Note3: It is enough to copy only Russian and English letters, numbers and symbols. All other "krakozyabry" copy optional.

- After all changes we save our "new" font (File - Generate Font)
Screenshot
Attached Image

Users who originally edited the file.TTF (i.e. without unpacking .Tcc ), can copy the saved file to the device ( / System / Library / Fonts / Cache ) and reboot. A new font should appear.

Users who unpacked the file.Tcc , continue by analogy to edit all files with the extension .TTF from the directory C: \ ttsdk \ TTC . After all the files have been edited, you can start packing the fonts into a file. .Ttc ( point 6. )

6. We pack fonts in the file .Ttc
Instruction
- Switch to the window Dosbox -a.
We write code in it:
MAKETTC 2.ttc (this is the name of our new file) font00.ttf font01.ttf, etc. (after listing all the .ttf files, press Enter)
Screenshot
Attached Image

- In folder C: \ ttsdk \ TTC after packing our new file will appear .Ttc (in my example this is 2.TTC).
- Rename this file (2.TTC) to the name that was previously
(In my example, this_H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttc),
then copy it to the device (/ System / Library / Fonts / Cache) and reboot.

Note: Please note that for iOS there is a file called_H_HelveticaNeueInterface.Ttc and file _H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttc - these are two different files. Therefore, carefully check the extension for correct spelling!

Everything. After rebooting, our system will already have a new font.

Material prepared:
directorgeneral

Attached Image

Information (FYI)
  • _H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttc - system font, 95% in the system it is involved.

• Font from lokskrina packed in the file_H_HelveticaNeueInterface.ttc. Unpacking it, you need to editFONT06.TTF

• KeycapsPad.ttcandKeycaps.ttc- keyboard fonts

• In order for the keyboard to appear with a different font, do not forget to clear the cache by deleting the foldercom.apple.keyboardsin two directories:
    / var /mobile / Library / Caches /
    / var /root / Library / Caches /
    After deleting, reboot!

• If you use the program to change fonts in iOSBytafont, activate the font downloaded from the header (or the font of its own production), as follows:
    How to activate a font through bytafont

Through any file manager (iFile or iFunbox) go to/ User / Library / MyFonts(if foldersMyFontsNo, create it) and create a folder - with the name of our new font (which we want to embed):FIRST NAME.font (eg,Calibri .font )
    Download into this new folder our fonts with extension.TTF and .Ttc then go to bytafont and select it. Reboot
    How to activate the font via bytafont2
    For iOS7 and BytaFont 2 tweaks, the path will be different:/ User / Library / MyFonts2 We throw the fonts there, then we go into the program (in it all the fonts will be visible) and set the desired one. If you download the font directly from Cydia, it will be installed in the folder automatically. Hands do not need to edit anything.

Turnkey solutions

Backup original files

Old version of the cap. Instructions for iOS6 and below
Ways to manually edit standard fonts:
Open the explorer: / System / Library / Fonts / Cache and drop the Helvetica.ttc file up by me (after unzipping) (save the original somewhere or rename it), reboot.
I propose here to upload fonts for iOS 4 or just interesting fonts, if possible I will redo it. : bubble:

I had a bit of free time, I decided to write an instruction for editing fonts on iOS4 for those who want to show themselves (for Windows)

1. Your i-device must be jailbroken.
2. Download the archive ______. Rar (there are two more archives inside: FontLab Studio 5.04 is the font editing program itself (be careful some antiviruses swear at the crack file, this is normal, I immediately calmed it down, but it's up to you) and TTSDK. ZIP tools for working with fonts.
3. Through any file manager, copy the font files to the PC from / System / Library / Fonts / Cache (I copied the entire Fonts folder for backup and do not climb into the phone again).
4. In the Cache folder are font files with the ttf and ttc extensions. Files with ttf extensions are edited right away in FontLab Studio 5.04 (or a similar program), and with the ttc extension, you first need to break it into components, TTSDK.ZIP will help us with this.
5. Let's sort it out in more detail with the file "Helvetica.ttc" which is responsible for the main system fonts: In the TTSDK.ZIP archive there is a TTC folder in which the necessary programs for disassembling / assembling files with the ttc extension are located.
5.1. Disassemble the file "Helvetica.ttc": the BREAKTTC.EXE program (in TTC) drag the file "Helvetica.ttc" onto it. It divides this font into eight ttf fonts FONT00.TTF-FONT01.TTF .... (may not appear in the folder where BREAKTTC.EXE is located, we search in the computer (I found in "C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrator") ).
5.2. We edit the first two for the font that is needed, with the help of FontLab Studio (I opened 2 fonts, editable (FONT00.TTF or FONT01.TTF) and which I wanted to see and edit by replacing characters (you can replace them at once in groups, but more attentively some characters are missing) , or cannot be edited, because of this, during the redocution, the characters may move and in the end it will not be exactly what they wanted)).
5.3.After you need to make (generate) the font. To do this, select (FONT00.TTF or FONT01.TTF) and press File-Generate Font ... and save it to the TTC folder, this is how we do it with FONT00.TTF and FONT01.TTF (these 2 fonts are responsible for the system, the rest do not know what they are responsible for, if someone will be happy to share). Next, copy the remaining font files (FONT02.TTF-FONT07.TTF) and Helvetica.ttc (original) to the TTC folder. As a result, the FONT00.TTF-FONT07.TTF and Helvetica.ttc font files should also be in the program folder.
5.4. We compile the file "Helvetica.ttc": to do this, go to START - execute - review - select the MAKETTC.EXE program (from the TTC) and add the Helvetica.ttc FONT00.ttf FONT01.ttf FONT02.ttf FONT03.ttf FONT04.ttf FONT05 .ttf FONT06.ttf FONT07.ttf FONT08.ttf (for example, my command in the line looks like this:
C: \ IPhone \ Fonts \ TTSDK \ TTC \ MAKETTC.EXE Helvetica.ttc FONT00.ttf FONT01.ttf FONT02.ttf FONT03.ttf FONT04.ttf FONT05.ttf FONT06.ttf FONT07.ttf FONT08.ttf).
5.5. Replacing the file on the device: The * .ttc file will appear in the TTC folder, rename it to Helvetica.ttc, and throw it back into the device (rename the original so that you can roll back at any time). Reboot. And voila, beauty.
I will describe the files that I know:
Helvetica.ttc is a system font, responsible for approximately 90% of system characters.
HelveticaNeue.ttc - the second system font (4.1 uses iPhone 4)
LockClock.ttf - clock font on the lock screen
PhoneKeyCaps.ttf - font characters on the keyboard
PhonepadTwo.ttf - font when dialing a phone number
MarkerFeltThin.ttf - font used for notes
Who will tell more, I will be happy to supplement the instructions!
6. (Optional) Correct the encoding. Those. On iOS 4.x, the clients will receive not normal text, but normal text. In FontLab Studio before generating the font. File-Font info. In MS Windows 1252 encoding, hieroglyphs begin with an inverted question mark. In the program, you switch to MS Windows 1251 Cyrilic and from there from the same place you copy Russian letters and put in place the hieroglyphs in MS Windows 1252.
7. Files with ttf extensions are edited right away in FontLab Studio 5.04 (or a similar program) according to clauses 5.2-5.3, we throw it back into the device (rename the original so that you can roll back at any time). Reboot. And voila, beauty.

We take fonts for example from xfont.ru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMyPlZoh-vE...player_embedded- What, where and why.

Try to remake and share on the flows here.

For those who want to change the fonts to 4.2.1, we take the converted file, rename it to and ass in / System / Library / Fonts / Cache with replacement.
To install on 4.2, you need to rename:

Helvetica.ttc =>_UH_Helvetica.ttc
HelveticaNeue.ttc =>_UH_HelveticaNeue.ttc
MarkerFeltThin.ttf =>_UH_MarkerFeltThin.ttf
The rest of the rename is not necessary.
In order for the new keyboard font to appear after installation, you need to remove com.apple.keyboards from / private / var / mobile / Library / Caches and
/var/root/Library/Caches/com.apple.keyboards, and then do respring.
Do not forget to make a backup copy of the files to be replaced.
For help in solving the problem with replacing fonts on 4.2.1 thanksDvarx,
for 3G and Apple iPhone4 4.2.1 font replacement!
font names:
Helvetica.ttc =>_H_Helvetica.ttc,
MarkerFeltThin.ttf =>_H_MarkerFeltThin.ttf
HelveticaNeue.ttc =>_H_HelveticaNeue.ttc
thankWwwpuk

Assembled fonts:
Fonts for 3G (S)
PT Sans Caption:

Le Grand:

Avalanche:

Market:

gotedition:

Fonts for all devices
Le_Grand:

Candara:

heinrichb:

Avalanche:

Comic Sans:

Archangelsk:

NeutraFace:

Droid Sans:

Comicsan-Ru (Santtiaga):

Nokia Sans:

GOST type B:

Nokia fatter:

Nokia (normal + fat):

Calibri:

Deutsch_Gothic:

Jacinto Sans:

Blood:

Adventure (Cyrillic) & rabiohead (Latin):

Monotype:
Fonts (Post # 6811982)
Attached Image

41588:

DejaRip:

MyriadPro:

Font set:

Recorded a short video how to work with FontLab Studiohttp://narod.ru/disk/4940471001/IMG_0273.MOV.html

Here's a program if anyone is interested. : rolleyes:

Attached fileFontSwap.ipa(690.81 KB)

Attached file______. rar(7.07 MB)

Attached fileManual_FontLab.doc(1.58 MB)

Material prepared:
DenisMS

Share your work! I will add them to the header so that other users can download!

--------------------
See also topics:

✰✰ READY PATHS FOR FLEX -CHANGE IOS TO UNKNOWNABILITY! ✰✰
✰✰ Hide extra menu items in the "Settings" ✰✰
✰✰ REMOVING ADVERTISING IN IOS! ✰✰

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 08.11.15, 14:36
Noble john
Message#982
14.04.17, 19:08
Cleanersavagemessiahzine.com�
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 29591
Check in: 12.10.08
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Mar Comp @ 04/02/17, 9:04 p.m.*
And how to simply choose a font from the built-in iOS?

You can change the style of the text to increase readability by using a multi-level construction used to visually compare the characteristics of the fonts used. Special sliders with seven fixation levels (Settings - General - Text Size) will allow you to quickly adjust the size of the text displayed in the application. For those who are not satisfied with the specified maximum iOS font settings, the developers of the mobile platform have implemented the Settings - General - Acessibility option.
This option allows you to use the maximum font size, to increase its contrast, which significantly increases the readability of the content for people with vision problems.
Noble john
Message#983
14.04.17, 20:22
Cleanersavagemessiahzine.com�
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 29591
Check in: 12.10.08
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Mar Comp @ 04/14/17, 10:12 PM*
is there any feature in Cydia or through file replacement feature

Cydia. Instructions for use
Maybe here tooSearch tweaks and useful applications for Cydia - iPhone
grom17
Message#984
17.05.17, 12:36
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 230
Check in: 26.09.09
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

And you can Apple fonts for iOS 10 (sorry, I do not know the name)
grom17
Message#985
19.05.17, 12:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 26.09.09
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Thanks to all! Found!
xawax
Message#986
02.06.17, 08:07
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 24.04.12
Apple iPhone X

Good day. The problem is this: I'm trying to change the font in BytaFont 3 through the replacement mode, it only changes the font on the English keyboard layout to me, nowhere else (I select the font for replacement in the Russian section). If you change through the debugging mode, you get a hat, the letters one above the other are fatter and all of a different font.
Help, how to be: sveta:
Mar comp
Message#987
02.06.17, 08:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3394
Check in: 20.08.08
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* xawax,
This font means only for English made. There, by tags, if you look, there are only 46 fonts for Russian in my opinion.
xawax
Message#988
02.06.17, 08:46
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Apple iPhone X

Mar Comp @ 06/02/17, 09:18*
This font means only for English made. There, by tags, if you look, there are only 46 fonts for Russian in my opinion.

that's just the point, I choose fonts from the section "Russian". Right now I tried to put several others from the same section, the same garbage :(
xawax
Message#989
02.06.17, 08:53
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Apple iPhone X

for some reason, it changes only in the keyboard, namely the English layout and layout with signs. the whole system remains in the native font.
If you change through the debugging mode, then everything in the system changes, but somehow clumsily. Russian letters does not change.
PS: Apparently, the problem is in the fonts, there was one more that was less to taste and with the Russian language. Apparently not all in that section are Russian fonts. all around cheating

Post has been editedxawax - 02.06.17, 09:21
Mar comp
Message#990
02.06.17, 09:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3394
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Xawax @ 06/02/17, 08:53*
PS: Apparently, the problem is in the fonts, there was one more that was less to taste and with the Russian language. Apparently not all in that section are Russian fonts. all around cheating

Yes, there is such a moment there. Therefore, I do not like this tweak (
xawax
Message#991
02.06.17, 09:41
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Apple iPhone X

Mar Comp @ 06/02/17, 10:32*
Therefore, I do not like this tweak (

do you use some other one or do you yourself make it manually?
Mar comp
Message#992
02.06.17, 10:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3394
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Xawax @ 06/02/17, 09:41*
do you use some other one or do you yourself make it manually?

So far I’m not using anything at all, but I hope I will find a good tweak that allows you to take embedded fonts.
serg780
Message#993
06.09.17, 21:24
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 10.01.11
Apple iPhone 6s

iOS 9.3
After replacing the fileSFUIText-Heavy.otfGoogleMaps crashes when you open Street View. Older versions before 4.23 work.
And with the replacement of the fileSFUIText-Medium.otfgovernment services do not start. Older versions prior to 2.3.8 are launched.
No more problems noticed.
I don’t know how to fix it.

Post has been editedserg780 - 10.09.17, 16:09
olleggik
Message#994
16.09.17, 19:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 09.01.12
LG G3

Good evening everyone! Are there guys a way to change the font on ios 10.0.2?
Jale have

Post has been editedolleggik - 16.09.17, 19:28
Vadim®
Message#995
16.09.17, 20:07
♥savagemessiahzine.com♥
[offline]

Messages 4342
Check in: 01.03.09
Apple iPhone X

change font on ios 10.0.2

via tweet Bytafont

--------------------
| iOS 12.1.2 JB | iPhoneX Space Gray 64gb + Garmin Vivoactive 3 |

Gsmaga
Message#996
30.01.18, 19:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 09.06.13
Samsung Galaxy J4 (2018) SM-J400F

Okay, I did it myself for BytaFont 2
Inglobal4IOS8
[attachment = "5623048: IMG_0062.PNG"] [attachment = "5623053: IMG_0063.PNG"] [attachment = "5623051: IMG_0064.PNG"] [attachment = "5623052: IMG_0065.PNG "]

[attachment = "5624968: inglobal_font.zip"]
ios 7 will go this font?
Skylinee
Message#997
30.01.18, 19:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Check in: 19.12.10
Nokia Lumia 930

* Gsmaga,
Via bytafont should
iDisi
Message#998
13.11.18, 22:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Check in: 28.05.17

Good day to all! I'm trying to throw a few fonts on an iPhone bypassing any fonts and similar programs. But no matter what folder the font is in, it doesn’t work. An office suite, for example, sees a font, but in fact the font does not work wherever it fits: both in user fonts and in sustem fonts. I put the same font enu fonts through the profile, everything works. Find out who faced the problem. Jale stands, iOS 11.2.5, access is both from a PC and from filza.

50 pagesV  « < 48 49 50 » 

mobile version    Now: 06.22.19, 05:44