Samsung S8500 Wave - Android OS

Rep: (67)
Samsung GT-S8500 Wave - Android OS
Samsung Wave Description | Samsung Wave II Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | FAQ | Topics пїЅ | Widgets пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Bada OS 2.0 - FAQ
  • To get started, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted with Forum Rules and Rules section "Android - Development and Programming"
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device are not liable
  • All operations with your phone, You do at your own risk.
  • Sure tomake a full backup before any manipulations with the device!
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Firmware

Instructions on firmware
Download the archive with the firmware and the archive with the kernel. Stitching clean Bada 2.0. Archive firmware flash on the SD card. Unpack the archive with the kernel. Choose the version you need (Wave or Wave2). In the multiloader, select the bootfiles, rsrc1, rsrc2 and fota for the selected device. We are stitching. We remove-insert the acb and turn it on. The phone will start in recovery mode. Next, click Advanced ->Terminal Command ->Select ->write sh partition.sh, press Enter and wait until at the end of the line appears "Partitions had been prepared". Back ->Back ->Back ->Reboot ->Recovery ->Swipe to Reboot. Choose an archive with firmware ->Swipe to Confirm Flash ->Reboot System. The first launch can be a long one, so please be patient.

Additionally

Post has been editedderak1129 - 25.05.19, 12:33
Reason for editing: Removing a third-party link (Rules section "Android - Development and Programming" -p.3.4)

Rep: (0)
And the calls and SMS work?

And silence...

Also I want to put Android. But make him a game machine does not want to. Looking for calls and SMS. As YouTube has videos about android 4.2.2 on Wave, but it is not clear that he can. I do not want to risk yet.

Rep: (7)
: Clap: The new firmware Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 (CyanogenMod 10.1) with operating calls on the Samsung S8500 Wave!Tyts

Post has been editedTime machine - 22.09.13, 06:27

Rep: (1)
Rejoice, it happened!
Volk204 other developers XDA Developers have released yet Badadroid v2.0 with working mobile internet, phone calls, SMS.
You can download it here:
http://www.badapps.ru/5553-android-jelly-b...500-i-8530.html

For several days I use myself, everything works.
Google Apps recommend not to put, because everything starts to slow down wildly, but if you need a full-fledged Goople Play - then he put this one:
https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=4zzhUWQ...r%2BZ%2BWr3U%3D

Rep: (126)
on android 4.3.1 last week, washed down a little more and 4.4.x do: D

Rep: (57)
AjlekcaHgp MejlbHukoB @ 11.12.2013, 19:53*
on android 4.3.1 gash last week, a little more and make 4.4.x

Ki, ki ...http://www.badapps.ru/...ave-8500-i-8530-v4.htm: yes2:

Rep: (1)
Samsung Wave and Wave II Bada OS to receive Android 4.4.4 KitKat
Android 4.4.4 for the Wave

Rep: (42)
Andreyy2 @ 30.10.2014, 08:11*
Samsung Wave and Wave II Bada OS to receive Android 4.4.4 KitKatAndroid 4.4.4 for Wave

Why go far:Android KitKat 4.4.4 (OmniRom) for Samsung Wave 8500 and 8530 V6 (26.10.2014)by Volk204

Trava79 @ 30.10.2014, 21:45*
Why go far: Android KitKat 4.4.4 (OmniRom) for Samsung Wave 8500 and 8530 V6 (26.10.2014) by Volk204

All a Happy Holidays !!!
Tell me who put the firmware, how it works, what are the pros and cons?

such silence) I would like to know - does anyone still android installed on Veyv? what came of it?

Rep: (1216)
http://www.badapps.ru/…500-i-85304062015.html
Android LionDroid 5.1.1 (OmniRom) V6 for Samsung Wave 8500 and 8530 (01/08/2015)
OmniRom LionDroid 5.1.1 !!!

We thought the final version? Dudka !!! Catch V.6 !!!

Topic for discussion of porting Android:
BadaDroid on badapps.ru
Subject to xda-developers.com:
[ROM] [WIP] [NAND] OmniRom LionDroid 5.1.1

What's new in this release (01/08/2015)
- Improved battery operation;
- Improved speed, due to the release of RAM;
- Improved optimization;
- more stable;
- Based on the source code Omni;
- And much more ...
What does not work
- HZ Testing and evading

http://www.badapps.ru/…-i-8530-v2-040714.html
Android KitKat 4.4.4 (OmniRom) for Samsung Wave 8500 and 8530 V7 (11.12.2014)
OmniRom V7 from Volk204 !!!

в„–6 version is good. But the version в„–7, it is much better !!!
Meet !!!
Badadroid Omni from Volk204 version number в„–7 !!!

This firmware is suitable for both the first and for the second wave !!!! This firmware is not suitable for the third wave !!!

Topic for discussion of porting Android:
BadaDroid on badapps.ru
Subject to xda-developers.com:
[ROM] [WIP] [NAND] Omni
Purses for donations on port development:
1. Paypal: [email protected]
2. Yandex Money: 410012139229523

At this stage the phone charger is working properly, but do not expect a long life battery, as Android is not to not take still Android. So on this occasion did not whine, and enjoy the firmware!

What's new in this release (11/12/2014)
- Omni sources from 11/12/2014
- Added a roaming indicator
- Reworked SMS
- Updated some parameters zRAM and maybe some other stuff

What does not work:
- Incorrect modem 2G-mode (registered in the network does not work with some SIM-cards, permanent full signal (some operators), the problem is with the audio during calls)
With 3G everything is in order, use this: Settings ->Wireless networks - more ->Mobile network ->Network Type ->3G Only
- Conference calls
- Some problems with the audio (codec settings), but in general it is efficient;
- In Recovery mode, there is no control charge, so do not charge the phone in it;
- Recovery After leaving for some time incorrectly indicates the battery charge;
- There are still some problems that unrecorded. Tell if you know them.

Post has been editedLove @} ->-- - 09.08.15, 12:24

Rep: (15)
Yyy, passed by reference to the wolf, and then from 12.01 v8 lined))) Well, guys, well done, the phone really delicious, and the support of would envy a little less than one)
I'll go to look for the body, it is necessary to sew and check out))

Rep: (2)
Hello, dear friends! A few days ago we gave the GT-S8500 with a broken screen, but fully working (except for the screen), whether or not to bother with it and put the android? In appearance very stylish, and the resolution of 3 inches is excellent, with the android will be just fine! Thanks in advance)

Rep: (17)
vovka) 99 @ 21/07/2016 11:19*
Hello, dear friends! A few days ago we gave the GT-S8500 with a broken screen, but fully working (except for the screen), whether or not to bother with it and put the android? In appearance very stylish, and the resolution of 3 inches is excellent, with the android will be just fine! Thanks in advance)

If altarnativ is not present, it is possible. But I have to measure to the fact that phone from any action on any firmware loses very in charge. Actively it is better not to use. If it does not bother, it is put, and it is better to leave Badu, only flash 2.0

Rep: (24)
Does it make sense to develop danuyu subject, I can sculpt romodel proshivochki since on looking for is still there aparata.

Rep: (7)
plancik5456 @ 09.11.2016, 06:57*
Does it make sense to develop danuyu subject, I can sculpt romodel proshivochki since on looking for is still there aparata.

Well, I think the people who will be in the future, you say thank you for it.
I only found 5 days ago this unit and would like to stitch it on a normal set.

Rep: (31)
* plancik5456,
plancik5456 @ 09.11.2016, 06:57*

Yes of course est.Vsegda people looking for the most appropriate firmware for himself, and the more choice the luchshe.I people and thee (+).

Vseh.Skinte welcome, please, who have gappsy on QC.

Hello vsem.Ya KitKat who answer the call of mechanical buttons work?

Post has been editedzilenko56 - 26.11.16, 13:19
Reason for editing: correction

Rep: (15)
The new proshivochka someone test?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 22:15