Samsung S8500 Wave - Android OS

Rep: (67)
Samsung GT-S8500 Wave - Android OS
Samsung Wave Description | Samsung Wave II Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | FAQ | Topics пїЅ | Widgets пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Bada OS 2.0 - FAQ
  • To get started, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted with Forum Rules and Rules section "Android - Development and Programming"
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device are not liable
  • All operations with your phone, You do at your own risk.
  • Sure tomake a full backup before any manipulations with the device!
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Firmware

Instructions on firmware
Download the archive with the firmware and the archive with the kernel. Stitching clean Bada 2.0. Archive firmware flash on the SD card. Unpack the archive with the kernel. Choose the version you need (Wave or Wave2). In the multiloader, select the bootfiles, rsrc1, rsrc2 and fota for the selected device. We are stitching. We remove-insert the acb and turn it on. The phone will start in recovery mode. Next, click Advanced ->Terminal Command ->Select ->write sh partition.sh, press Enter and wait until at the end of the line appears "Partitions had been prepared". Back ->Back ->Back ->Reboot ->Recovery ->Swipe to Reboot. Choose an archive with firmware ->Swipe to Confirm Flash ->Reboot System. The first launch can be a long one, so please be patient.

Additionally

Post has been editedderak1129 - 25.05.19, 12:33
Reason for editing: Removing a third-party link (Rules section "Android - Development and Programming" -p.3.4)

Rep: (8)
but on Samsung wave 525 can be some sort of android start ???

Rep: (21)
there kakieto news?

Rep: (35)
Probyval put ICS on Wave. It works without the GSM module. Calls, send SMS nizya. On the whole works. The review, to remove a user forum, it is bright enough, I also had a small brake. Small bug - not exactly calibrated sensor. Market plows, downloaded Evil birds (space) play. No Flash (Flash downloaded Adob ​​11). Sobsna - all ... for now.

ivanmil @ 15.04.2012, 20:06*
but on Samsung wave 525 can be some sort of android start ???

No, you can not dream ... because flagships to mind not finish .. and here ...

Post has been editedVipervenom - 26.06.12, 00:51

Rep: (0)
ViperVenom @ 26.06.2012, 03:48*
No Flash (flash downloaded Adob ​​11)

Can I get a route-rights (root) on the android to wave?
This is important, because you can fix it with most of the current problems with the android:
For example, a flash: on my Galaxy Ace is also no official flush, but using root can throw in a memory 4 library file and install flash 10 - runs all of the hated advertisements to applications VKontakte and FEYSBUK.

Rep: (32)
Lord, as I understand it, do not expect the normal android port on this device? Or is there hope? ..
Just really like the design and the quality of workmanship on the head better galaxy S.

Rep: (8)
And so, there is no big improvements.
http://badahub.com/2012/07/android-4-0-4-i...500-rooted.html
Downloading and replacing this file, you will receive:
1. Normally calibrate the screen;
2. Access to the SD card, not like before access to the phone's internal memory;
3. Item Settings \ Memory, is now working, and do not depart from the mistake.
4. Normally earned a smart stop button, and it previously had that way with 3-4 times to get the screen to turn off and not put out the screen.
5. Now to turn on unlock screen does not need to press the unlock button, now it can be done by pressing the middle or right button (hang up).
6. Rights of Ruth, by the reduced link above.

Post has been editeddimon_dl333 - 09.07.12, 07:23

Rep: (113)
Give me a wave first decided to look whether there is to it androyd I understand that there is just a bunch of bada and Dev Andrew huh?

Rep: (1)
Everything is in this android, when the gash modem? :(

Rep: (3)
I am now one can not understand, why do 4th android etc ....?

2.3.4 Is not it easier to make?
or I cast out, and he was there, but the total feed 4ku?)
I would be pleased Pts 2.3.4 ....

Rep: (16)
dimon_dl333 @ 09.07.2012, 08:21*
And so, there is no big improvements.

have any news? working radio?

that's all hushed. yourselfers do lads? It would be interesting to try.

Rep: (64)
Chet at all sad in the subject. And in fact a piece of iron Well not weak performance. Android on it is highly relevant. And WP7-8.

Posted on 01.01.2013, 19:42:

A bada all dead .. no explanatory programs or games. And energy eats shovel.

Post has been editednevelaev - 01.01.13, 19:41

I people and I can not catch up to the android on samsung wave M ???

Rep: (3)
ZewZ @ 24.1.2013, 9:44*
I people and I can not catch up to the android on samsung wave M ???

Will not. On the first 2 Veyv can not do, and you're talking about this.

Rep: (61)
http://www.badapps.ru/5553-android-jelly-b...500-i-8530.htmlAlready zheleyku porting)
4.2.1 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2078708

Post has been editedLordkenny - 26.01.13, 03:12

shit, and no phone. Nothing just bought. IN)

Rep: (252)
Something subsided topic ... I do not understand. What prevents developers to port to make radio work?

Rep: (-1)
the problem is that there is nothing similar in nature, bady communication protocol with a unique modem, so you need to write everything from scratch)))
According to the developers volk204 Android port for s8500

good news
Finally, the business moved to the incoming smskami. Today I saw on the screen of your android incoming sms to Russian))) no matter how it was strange, usually agliyskom always easier to do, but this time it turned out so far only Russian sms to see)))

Chet confused at what point segodnyayshy stable firmware on android? Mozhno.Spasibo Link.

Rep: (7)
emil95 @ 29.03.2013, 16:21*
Chet confused at what point segodnyayshy stable firmware on android? Mozhno.Spasibo Link.

I took from hereAndroid Jelly Bean (CyanogenMod) for Samsung Wave 8500 and 8530 V.02

Post has been editedTime machine - 12.04.13, 23:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 19:29