> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WorldScope | "Web camera" from around the world

Rep: (45)
Worldscope
version: 4.32

Last update of the program in the header:02.06.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Look at the world with more than 14,000 web-cameras.

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://www.worldscopemobile.com/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=kukurin.WorldScope

Download:
Version: 4.32 Ad Free WorldScope (Post Alex0047 # 50088041)
version: 4.29 WorldScope (Post q111111 # 45993594)

download apk from off.sayta: http://worldscopemobile.com/pub/worldscope_new.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 02.06.16, 15:31
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Russian is?

there is

Rep: (1)
Something I did not doponyal.Tolko pictures? Agde online viewing cameras? : Sveta:

Rep: (8)
paha-74 @ 08/09/10, 9:18*
Something I did not doponyal.Tolko pictures? Agde online viewing cameras? : Sveta:

On the Market in the header of a program it is written that is updated every 30 minutes !!!
Che's something I think dolgovato ... IMHO needs some work, but the idea is great! Author, spasibki! +1

Rep: (18)
Yes that is a static, as it is not very much.

romikySS
I hope you understand that I am not the author of the program, but only the author of this theme: happy:

Rep: (27)
change the name to veb fotoparat.

Rep: (5)
sometimes in the scrap to go to sea if there are no waves, like waves on the swim, and so the picture I can determine there are no waves)))

Rep: (930)
Prog update !!!WorldScope Webcams

Rep: (171)
Hottyabych @ 19.07.2011, 19:41*
Prog update !!! WorldScope Webcams

You can update itself here and add through the "Complaint" button to announce the new version of the moderators. So usually done.

Rep: (930)
HiLL_RSM @ 20.07.2011, 16:35*
You can update itself here and add through the "complaint" to announce the new version of the moderators
: Rofl: Thank CEP!

Rep: (205)
Show you how to use together tinycam monitor and worldscope?

Rep: (294)
some cities last updated almost a year ago (or camera filmed), or it is not so comforting as the 30 minutes

Rep: (2)
meverik_sv @ 23.07.2012, 00:40*
Show you how to use together tinycam monitor and worldscope?

1. Both programs installed ..
2. Tinycam transmitted only streaming video from the cameras, they have a video camera in Worldscope icon before the name. Tapan on the thumbnail of the image, select where the item "Streaming video" (with a picture of a film into reels), Complete action using "tinyCam Monitor PRO". We still image item "Streaming video" is not, as the video camera icon in the sketch. It's just pictures with a certain interval, they are not transferred to tinyCam.

Something I can not figure out where the item "Complete action using" tinyCam Monitor PRO "." I finish the Opera, MX PlayerPro, ES mediaplayer ... Point with tinyCam no. As it izvlch or settings tinyCam'a xnj-is correct ???

ivr222 @ 25.12.2012, 02:35*
Something I can not figure out where the item "Complete action using" tinyCam Monitor PRO "." I finish the Opera, MX PlayerPro, ES mediaplayer ... Point with tinyCam no. As it izvlch or settings tinyCam'a xnj-is correct ???

tinyCam Monitor is installed? Version PRO (not FREE)? Item itself should appear in the selection window for video streaming.

January 7, 2013 Version: 4.1.5
Android version 2.2 and higher required
Category: camera view weather
Price: Shareware (30 rubles to remove ads)

What's new in this version:
☆ complete redesign of the user interface has been updated to new Android standards
☆ optimized layouts for your phone, tablet and Google TV
☆ new feature - Webcam: recording the time interval

Download:Attached fileWorldscope_Webcams_4.1.5.apk(3.2 MB)

tinyCam Monitor is installed? Version PRO (not FREE)? Item itself should appear in the selection window for video streaming.

Very few cameras show video. Many are in the big blind video show, do not have the Video tab to tinyCam Monitor PRO, only photos ((

ivr222 @ 17.01.2013, 16:41*
Very few cameras show video. Many are in the big blind video show, do not have the Video tab to tinyCam Monitor PRO, only photos ((

Well, that is a given. It used to be a lot of cameras in the base of the Russian city. Now, even in Yekaterinburg, their program is only five shows, and no video. Just knowing references, I drove straight into the camera specific Tiniko. And this, Vebkams only remained a toy for the world to see ...

Rep: (618)
Attached ImageWorldscope Webcams 4.1.5
What's in this version:
- Complete redesign of the user interface have been updated to Android new standards
- Optimized layout for the phone, tablet and Google TV
- New feature - lapse recording webcam

Attached ImageSet file: Attached fileWorldscope Webcams v4.1.5.apk (3.2 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 8:24