> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AppsInstaller | Installing applications from the stick to the phone

Rep: (1)
AppsInstaller
Version: 0.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:3.08.2010

Attached Image

Russian interface: Partially
Description:
AppsInstaller - utility that allows you to install applications from the storage card. This is a much needed application in the Android Market so far, not all applications. The program is very easy to use. To install the program file you want to record it on a removable media (SD card), then run AppsInstaller program for Android mobile phone and insert the card into the phone. The program scans your memory card and displays a list of all files with the extension .apk, that you have a memory card. You will only select the need to set up the program and it is established to the device!

The program is available in the Android Market.
Homepage: http://modmymobile.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.mmg.appin/

Download:
Attached fileAppsInstaller.apk(81.97 Kb)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 03.08.10, 14:33
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (86)
Too clever by half - is needed only if the memory card and utter mess curled knows where the installation file. And he tossed gently in Distributives daddy on the memory card using any file manager installed.

Rep: (0)
Ha, first the program, which I put on his hero)
Still hanging, convenient browser that apkshki exposes in order to add, do not look in the darkness, several thousands desired file

Rep: (4)
Why is the additional program? I use fileGo - file manager, choose catalog - apps. he scans the entire memory card and displays a list of all the apk files

and a USB flash drive as a thread, you can install the software ??????

... The program is very easy to use. To install the program file you want to record it on a removable media (SD card), then run AppsInstaller program for Android mobile phone and insert the card into the phone ....

Everything is clear, but initially set the program itself? With this program, as I understand it, you can install more and SDshki including. How to install the program itself with expansion ark

burnsky @ 4.8.10, 16:37*
Everything is clear, but initially set the program itself? With this program, as I understand it, you can install more and SDshki including. How to install the program itself with expansion ark

C using this here:
InstallAPK (PC)

C using this here:
InstallAPK (PC) ....

And the program does for LG? The link goes prevention HTC.Mozhet for something I did not understand?

Rep: (10)
burnsky @ 4.8.10, 15:37*

Just download AppsInstaller.apk through a standard browser. After the download will be automatically prompted to install AppsInstaller-that's set.

Post has been editedProf343 - 06.08.10, 08:23

it is a pity that such a program is not in the android, and then as a new device - the so-collapse:
prog full card, and install nepoluchaetsya: D without the file manager

Rep: (27)
I have so everything is automatically set to the program useless.

2.2. Cheto not work finally writes an error refers to com.mmg.appin

Rep: (8)
igor4472 @ 10.8.10, 14:02*
I have so everything is automatically set useless prog

I agree! I see no reason - and so throw on a flash drive and click on the file in the animals - all installation went. Why prog that ???

Berlovich,
I support. Threw the stick, then through the file manager clicked on the file, the installation went.

+1

Rep: (13)
Berlovich,
Glaznik,
korshakov,
failovy manager more than this, if he does not want what "pay more"? On Optimus without additional bend prilozheniya..tak not establish that such devices for installing applications IMHO the best prog

: Thank_you: I like it Pts handy ...

Rep: (-5)
Hello, I'm Ruth got right, and now think how to install on my Optimus bend on the flash drive and not on the phone, and how to remove native prog?

ya ska4al i skinulul na flewku progu APPinstaler .... i 4e dalwe delat ?? ya ne ponel..kak etu progu ustanavit ??? na mobilu ???? u menya PCsiut dlya optimus net ......

Post has been editedxushi - 22.09.10, 05:05

Thanks handy +++++

I should Ofitsialka 2.2 with root-rights when you run the program an error "Apps Installer application suddenly stopped." Che is this garbage? why it happens?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 20:49