> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Has anyone run Alfa-mobile on HTC HD2

Rep: (0)
It feels that the tried all emulators from the board, at least most of them. Even surf in the net nothing naryl. On the off. Online wrote the following:
Appendix "Alfa-Mobile" can be installed on PDAs and communicators. To use the service must be installed on the device emulator or J2ME MIDP2.0. Example: IBM J9 WEME MIDP20 JMM. For more information about this procedure can be obtained from the contact the manufacturer of your device. After installing the emulator, you can use the service in full.
Aybiemy tried all the forums, they do not work. Not even starts.
On JBed and TAO kind of start, but the feeling that the network can not get out. First wrote that just can not connect, require a secure connection, allow, and then bummer, says that there is no access, try again later. Of course later the same story. In short, the brain is broken;)
Can someone faced with something like this or have any thoughts on this?
Thank you all in advance.

Today tried. Same problem. He writes something like 008 kc

Rep: (43)
Laid out here the application itself. Also I try.

Rep: (9)
A similar problem! On WM6.0, 6.1 Esmertec JBed worked, and here will not let the network!

Attached files

Attached fileAlfa_Mobile_1_.jar(88.74 Kb)

Post has been editedaaalifanov - 16.08.10, 19:08

I have a similar popandos !!! What can I do for yuzal alpha-Mobile actively !!!?

he wrote inSluzhbe support Alfa-Mobile:
On the device, the operating system Windows Mobile 6.5.1, Java emulator Esmertec Jbed. Alfa-Mobile application is not running in a Java emulator, an error KS008 does not work in other java emulator, check! This problem occurs in smartphones running WM 6.5! Topic is discussed on the forums, the solution is not found.
When the application is available directly under WM ???
Thank.

Answered:
You need:
1. Enter your phone menu and select "Internet" menu or "WAP-browser"
2. Select "Delete Cache" and "Clear cache"
3. Then try again to download the app from thehttp://wap.alfabank.ru/download/.
If these steps do not help, you need to update the firmware on your phone.

Also I wrote a proposal hereMake your bank even better!:
Develop an application please "Alfa-Mobile" for the Windows Mobile operating system, the most common operating system for PDAs!

Maybe if more customers write, then all the same will do for WM ?!

Similar problems with the application, "Alfa-Mobile" for WM6.5. I tried to download and www.alfabank.ru and wap.alfabank.ru/download. After installing and running - KC 002 permanent error "Unable to establish a connection Check the availability of GPRS and the settings are correct, or try again.", Though with GPRS, clearly, everything is in order.

For information: HTC Touch Pro II, WM6.5, version MIDP 2.0, the operator BeeLine, Alfa-Mobile version 2.5.3

I was also constantly KS002 has been a mistake, the communicator Samsung i8000, win 6.5. Alfa Mobile has not worked on any of the emulators, including the native sanmungovskom, recourse to the support of the Bank's favor does not bring. The decision found the following: 1) Tincture - phone tinctures - Push-message the WAP - Download Push-message select "Always", 1) menu in Java (native samsungovskaya) in the tinctures in the "Select Network" Select "My ISP".
Everything worked, I hope someone will be useful nibd.
Good luck.

It does not seem to work at Alfa Mobile HTC (spent more than one hour).
Therefore, today called the help desk and unsubscribe from this service.

aaalifanov @ 2.9.10, 20:09*
Also wrote a proposal to the Customer Support Alfa-Mobile: Develop application please "Alfa-Mobile" for the Windows Mobile operating system, the most common operating system for PDAs!

Answered:
Thanks for your suggestions, we will consider them.

Post has been editedaaalifanov - 06.09.10, 19:58

Rep: (1)
I had the same problem. Previously I used Alfa-Mobile. After flashing the device (htc 4 max) Alfa-Mobile began to give out the error (KS008) and a couple of my neponyatnyh.Eto all repeated as long as I have not ceased to download files Alfa-Mobile.jad and Alfa-Mobile.jar from the pagehttp://alfabank.ru/retail/phone/alfamobile/and stupidly went through the phone's opera onhttp://wap.alfabank.ru/download/and the first set of the first two links placed Alfa Mobayl.Prichom the second link, and then on pervoy.Na this all my semi-annual ordeal was over. : Rolleyes:

rembo1999, Thanks It works!!! : Thank_you:

rembo1999 , Thanks to work, but in the templates cant choose the default template is selected in the first list, the screen does not respond to selection of other, only 2 buttons back and choice,
Who faced such a problem?
How to treat or suffer and wait versions for WM?
By the way I also Alfa Bank wrote that it is necessary under the WM-version, and then under the Iphone nakovyryat and we cheated :)

Good afternoon. Help me please. Can not install the Alpha-Mobile. already loaded as advised rembo1999 through wap. The app itself is. As I understand it (at least that's what the manual says) that the Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) is established. I am trying to run, and an error is thrown. java.lang.NullPointerException: 0. What's wrong? Or should still some other emulator installed?

Rep: (722)
KseniyaSh,
rembo1999 @ 15.09.2010, 15:48*
And the first set of the second link, and then on the first.

I have done in that order.
Installed with the 2nd reference, launched - climbed this error
java.lang.NullPointerException: 0.
placed on top of the first reference - it worked.

rembo1999 thank you
+ I threw.

Post has been editedCusco - 28.10.10, 15:09

Cusco
thanks. happened. :)
bezoar,
the same story with the templates. :(

bezoar,
KseniyaSh,
To select a template from the list, choose, instead of a finger, the keyboard WM-usual, there is the down arrow button.

Post has been editedaaalifanov - 03.11.10, 10:15

Can not install the Alpha Mobile on the HTC Desire, the above listed tried, will not ship who ever put on this model?

Today spoke with tech support. Said that while under Win Mobile have no plans to adapt.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 1:34