LG GT540 Optimus - Firmware (OS 2.1) | Optimus, Swift - OS Android 2.1 Eclair

Rep: (1312)
FirmwareLG GT540 (OS 2.1)
Attached ImageOptimus, Swift
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Graphic patches пїЅ | Optimus4you пїЅ | Firmware
OS 1.6 пїЅ | OS 2.1

Attention: At the moment, there is no good way to revert to the firmware with Android 2.1 to Android 1.6

Firmware official method through LG Mobile Support Tool or through service centers
the official upgrade guide
If the LG Mobile Support Tool provides that no update available or your phone is "gray" - you can use the flasher KDZ_FW_UPD (at one's own risk! )

If you have problems with the firmware - write posts to this topic: LG GT540 - Problems with firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Firmware official method through LG Mobile Support Tool or through service centers
If the LG Mobile Support Tool provides that no update available or your phone is "gray" - you can use the flasher KDZ_FW_UPD (at one's own risk! )

Outdated

A small description or ABALBK ACISWP prefixes have here:LG GT540 - Firmware (OS 2.1) (Post # 5369741)

Modified firmware

Instructions

Important
  • To flash the official firmware via the LG Mobile Support Tool, provided that the already installed V20B, it is necessary to flash through KDZ_FW_UPD less firmware (French V20A)
  • Keep backups of all important and make a hard reset before and after flashing - it will help avoid different unexpected errors when running applications
  • Sew only through the rear port of a computer-extension \ splitters \ front ports can break the link.
  • The firmware V20B two calendar synchronization line - the first one - it is a contact (lg made a mistake in the translation)
  • If you are suddenly removed from the Russian firmware something systemic and important - the file can be found here

Post has been editedbald1984 - 28.05.12, 12:33
Reason for editing: v20e bal

Rep: (231)
gmdenc @ 28.09.2010, 15:36*
This is what appeared in LGMobile update, I feel the case will soon go =)

It is interesting, but it is logical V20B = type version 2.x. The truth will soon no longer believe. The idea of ​​such a link would be:

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW..._00/V20B_00.kdz

writes:

Forbidden
Your client is not allowed to access the requested object.

CHECK:
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW..._00/V20B_00.kdz126 Mb

Rocks !!!! Already I pump. V20B (ABALBK) - Batlika.

P.S. I do not know what the firmware, put - accomplish your goal.

Post has been editedSpiteman - 28.09.10, 15:11

Rep: (13)
Urya! Sew! Software version 2.1-update1
Yadra- version 2.6.29 lg-electronics @ LGERP-BLD-LNX # 1
Software version GT540-V20B-SEP-13-2010
Shilsya standard proshivalschikom of caps, turning off the phone after flashing asked to calibrate and choose the language. Wait!

Post has been editedzeeon - 28.09.10, 15:51

Rep: (189)
screen 2.1

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (88)
What's new, immediately caught my eye. :
Twitter, facebook, Navigato, Latitude, Places, Watches.

Appeared everywhere animated EFFECTS. vozvrasla speed. Available: 122 mb. ^ _ ^

Posted 28-09-2010, 16:11:

Appeared live wallpaper !! 1

I found the task-manager. o_O B)

Posted 28-09-2010, 16:16

And new excellent icons. Nya. ;)

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 29.09.10, 11:28

Rep: (231)
Filled firmware
http://narod.ru/disk/25422984000/V20B_00.kdz.html

After the firmware has made hard reset (just in case the link is herehttp://www.hard-reset.com/lg-optimus-gt540-hard-reset.html)Why do not reset anything.

Post has been editedSpiteman - 28.09.10, 16:23

Rep: (578)
In the setting of all black-and-white icons?

Uh-huh. But beautiful.

Posted 28-09-2010, 16:31:

Now the volume of one at all.

Rep: (3)
Universal Root does not work :(

Rep: (222)
I once problem is included with a black screen. Then incl light, no matter what does not respond. Then the lights go out, I press hard button and voila. I think due to the fact that this was a custom to D. I'll try to flash orig ten, then this.

Rep: (25)
syaupin,
I was standing custom, all the rules 2.1 the first time earned

Settings our operators are present? APN there by default, and so on? And someone after flashing hard reset done?

MTS Center. region (Lipetsk) - everything is fine. Internet work immediately, greedily reached. Astro downloaded now understand again ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (6)
Davyte wait for Russian firmware, the more that it already is:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
just noticed .... the number of screens in my opinion it is impossible to change, or rather can be possible, but I have not found as 1.6 on the other had, tell me how?

Rep: (2)
The initial firmware 10G, win7, flashing 4 times trying new logo-2 screen and then reboot (
in daunload fashion phone is not.
Attached fileKDZ_FW_UPD.rar(62.3 KB)

UPD: connected to the rear port, is now the last line parameter 1 = 205 2 = 207
comes to android-logo shimmering, sometimes sounds turn on the sound.

UPD2: run, but continually fall application)

UPD3: hardrezet pomog.vse normal)

Post has been editedutrack - 28.09.10, 18:38

Rep: (22)
like most was not the phone. pulled Simcoe, flash drive, battery -Set 4 more devices and firmware launched

1) Downloading hence Flasher.There he is.
2) Downloading firmware here.Here she is.
3) Raspokovyvaem file into a folder. (C flasher).
4) RunWindows Enabler.exe . The tray (where the program icons near the clock, the lower right corner).
5) RunKDZ_FW_UPD.exe
6) Look at the "Type" field. There should be:3GQCT .
7) Click on the "Select" (field "KDZ file"), where we choose the downloaded firmware.
8) We obtain from the phone's battery.
9) Connect your phone to a position to the computer.
10) Start by clicking on "Run".
: thank_you:

Post has been editedSvelar - 28.09.10, 18:26

I sew without problems. Normal flight ... studying. Nothing needs to pull out. Turn off the LG modem Manager of Windows and sew KOZ_FW_UPD.exe

Rep: (79)
win7 32bit
I rocked ask herehttp://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW..._00/V20B_00.kdz
swing flasher herehttp://files.gameworld.kz/5p8mpt3f1n.html
sews according to the instructionsLG GT540 - Firmware (OS 1.6) (Post # 5199222)

LG logo is (black and white) android inscription present

ps the only thing that I did before this, the new downloaded and installed through the wood LGmobile update. (firewood before standing)
those launched LGmobile update, clicked on the Install USB Drive button in Chap. window, in the Select Wink GT540. All this is done without a body hook up to a computer

Rep: (6)
Svelar @ 28.09.2010, 19:13*
1) Downloading hence Flasher. There he is.
2) Downloading firmware here. Here she is.
3) Raspokovyvaem file into a folder. (C flasher).
4) Run the Windows Enabler.exe. The tray (where the program icons near the clock, the lower right corner).
5) Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
6) Look at the "Type" field. There should be: 3GQCT.
7) Click on the "Select" (field "KDZ file"), where we choose the downloaded firmware.
8) We obtain from the phone's battery.
9) Connect your phone to a position to the computer.
10) Start by clicking on "Run".

After starting the "Windows Enabler.exe" poke its icon to include the inscription "ON".

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 15:38