> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackBerry Bold 9700
Attached ImageBlackBerry Bold 9700
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | Official website of the manufacturer | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ |

About Blackberry

Blackberry Bold 9700 Reviews

useful links

Post has been editeddred78 - 27.08.12, 14:08
Reason for editing: adding a link to the FAQ

Rep: (161)
2 copy-class screens = 1 original screen

Replacing the screen cost me 5 bucks, I did not buy a second one.
expensive phones expensive parts

One screen like a phone at a price? Rave.
how did you check the integrity of the loop "rang"?

In 9700, a loop is connected to the screen and two different screens = 2 different loops. Ringing a loop from start to finish is impossible without breaking the screen.

Rep: (144)
Bring to the service, the cable is not something that you can ring it can be restored on these models

Rep: (161)
What is the loop? There is a loop from the screen, I have two different screens and two different loops. It’s like you are reading one sentence from a message.
I forgot to add - I checked the type of screen before buying, it is correct.

Post has been editedDen90 - 17.11.12, 15:18

Rep: (243)
Hello. Is it true that he catches a cellular signal even in the subway? How is he doing with communications?

Rep: (423)
proninyaroslav, naturally catches if the operator’s repeater is installed at the station, in general it has no problems with the radio module, the network catches well.

Rep: (1)
Guys, does it make sense to take a zero 9700 zp 9700r of white color from a beeline?

Rep: (30)
You can take it, the phone is good, but if you need it as a source for conversations, mail and SMS

a little expensive for the old model

Rep: (32)
Please tell me one nuance. That's when the SMS arrived, the indicator (diode) is lit in red. And how to set up so that when a missed call is also lit in a different color? Or not?
In order not to get out of the case once again. I rummaged in the settings - I did not find it.

Posted on 12/18/2012, 09:23:

a little expensive for the old model

I recently bought for 12 thousand and do not regret it. After e63, this is just a megatube)

Rep: (2)
Tell me how to Register on Apvord - I explain 2 bodies and I registered both under the same name and password. Confusion when downloading applications, if I want to download the same to another phone, it shows that I already have it and can only be deleted !!!

83m, there are a lot of applications in appworld, look for LEDs by name. In the top, it seems even to be.

zamisnii, Can’t I get out and register?

Cancel registration on the upward and register on another email.

Posted on 12/18/2012, 19:24:

or doesn't it make sense?

when I go to upward, asks, have you changed your device? And he thinks for a long time before downloading applications!

Rep: (32)
there are a lot of applications in the app, look for LEDs by name

I tried a few. So well tuned, a huge number of colors, but, for some reason, stops blinking "green", i.e. indication of the established gsm connection. Blinks until the "missed call", and then stops, it helps only off / on gsm-communication, which is not at all buzzing (
Apparently, he has to reconcile himself)

83m, try to reflash, everything was fine with me at 9780, I didn’t put such a chip on 9900 already.

Posted on 12/19/2012, 10:47:

zamisnii, you can register through a PC, then simply log in https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/re....seam?i=6776722

Rep: (40)
Will it be possible to use the device, in particular, Votsapp, VKontakte without any LSI. Just on the belimit internet?

Mad Squirrel @ 03/17/2013, 13:25*
Will it be possible to use the device, in particular, Votsapp, VKontakte without any LSI. Just on the belimit internet?

Can. Only service beeches fill in the necessary and make settings. It’s easier to get in touch through the mobile version of the site. It is more beautiful and more stable than the only dull application. ICQ through the native client also works fine.

Rep: (18)
Great phone. But unfortunately I broke the screen :(

Rep: (10)
I bought 9700 b \ from a person who did not understand it. For 1500 rub. : D He said that he sells the phone cheaply, because his Internet does not work and programs are not installed: D I shamanized and rolled firmware 6.0.0.723 on it (http://crackberry.com/official-os-600723-blackberry-bold-9700-sk-telecom)Impressions:
1. Rumors about the convenience of the Blackberry keyboard are clearly greatly exaggerated ... the keyboard will be more clear on the Nokia E72, although it will be no wider ... BB9700 from the operator Orange - the keyboard is native - without Russian letters.
2. I was pleased with the really thought-out (and not declared) ergonomics for controlling with one hand - locking the screen by tapping the corner from the top, launching the player and so on, though the set of numbers via Alt is not quite clear - apparently the logic has ended ...
3. The abundance of security settings, certification, encryption, etc. can please a paranoid maniac, but usually depresses the average user into depression - withoutthe bottlea long study of instructions, chats and forums - you won’t figure it out, but as a result it turns out that this is not necessary for an ordinary user ... IMHO.
4. Pleased with the abundance of menu items for managing contacts, calls, messages, letters, etc. - it’s very convenient, thought out and really useful - something similar was in the old SonyEricsson and Motorola phones - it is quite worth copying to other developers of new OSs (it’s not at all clear why many proven things could not be used in today's new OSs ... Well, this is a whole separate topic ..)
5. Most of all I was struck and liked the phonetic input in Russian (transliteration) - a really cool thing and the learning ability of the keyboard at the level of modern flagships - is no worse than on SGS3 for example - I judge from my own experience of use.
6. The quality of communication (voice) and reception of the signal frankly did not impress - the same Nokia E72 is no worse, and it keeps the connection better (I checked on the same sim card in the same places on several different phone models, the same SGS3 is better) - so in this regard, the enthusiasm for the quality of blackberry is clearly exaggerated and I personally do not understand ...
7. It catches wifi well and it is very conveniently organized to work with it (when disconnecting from one point, it switches to another accessible one) - if there are enough saved free points, you don’t have to worry about LSI and all that.
8. Blackberry bridge - paired with a playbook - a cool, interesting, but rather useless thing - so, just play ... IMHO
9. Built-in multimedia at the height - all the thrown films and music were reproduced without problems by regular players - the same flac, for example, which was very pleased - I did not expect such agility from an ancient machine ...
10. The battery holds excellent - no worse than the Nokia E72, and maybe even better - there has not yet been the opportunity to check at full load.
Summary: if you are not a shkolota, obsessed with games and whistles, then the BB9700 is quite suitable for you as a workhorse-dialer, even without an LSI (I don’t use LSI now, because there is a second phone with an unlimited tariff, which I use as a Wi-Fi access point) , for the Internet and reading it is better to take something inexpensive on an android with a screen of 4.3 - 4.5 - the best option ... IMHO

Post has been editedvolgvolk - 30.06.13, 17:52

If anyone is interested, here are some statistics on firmware:

MTS Russia releases 6.0.0.570 (Bundle 2534) for Blackberry Bold 9700, native to MTS - BIS falls off about once every 12 hours.
Vodafone Spain releases 6.0.0.756 (Bundle 3170) for Blackberry Bold 9700 - battery drains in 2 days
Cellcom Israel Ltd. releases 6.0.0.723 (Bundle 3106) for Blackberry Bold 9700 - the battery does not eat, everything seems to be working fine

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 04:00