> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackBerry Bold 9700
Attached ImageBlackBerry Bold 9700
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | Official website of the manufacturer | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ |

About Blackberry

Blackberry Bold 9700 Reviews

useful links

Post has been editeddred78 - 27.08.12, 14:08
Reason for editing: adding a link to the FAQ

Rep: (13)
A little embarrassed the situation when I decided to screw Skype on the 97th. It turned out to be a problem. Put IM +, so that there is Skype there and then through push & talk -_-
But in general, a really good machine. And really wanted to on this forum was more information about BB.

Rep: (144)
Yes, Skype was only IM Talk, was like iCQ for a long time, but then RIM refused or refused for unknown reasons (

Rep: (146)
Guys, but on this device really stir up the distribution of 3g of the Internet on wifi or in any way?

Rep: (1203)
urabe
this is implemented only on the 7th axis, unfortunately

Rep: (146)
Understood thanks

Rep: (0)
For a number of reasons, I have disabled BIS so far, I use it as a normal dialer. In the standard, my usual mode loads.
Set off for the night.

The phone worked for 12 days in this mode. Just now asking for exercise.
I think - an achievement.

Rep: (7)
Today BB 9700 White from T-Mobile flew in from the USA, everything works, everything is new, in a box. I put the Russian language in the firmware, now I'm playing, I understand. At first impressions I like it very much both externally and internally (in terms of firmware and interface). Now I think where in Moscow you can buy a Russian keyboard (not an engraving) so that it is with self-delivery. Probably going to Savelovsky market)

Rep: (5)
I bought from the hands of BB9700. Initially, the handset was sewn under the MTS. As I understood the seller before selling it unlocked it through Multiloader. Is it possible to roll back all these actions? Get a locked phone under the MTS? And then enter the MEP code to unlock? Because Now when you enter the MEP2 command, the device does not react at all. I would be grateful for the help.

Rep: (144)
I bought from the hands of BB9700. Initially, the handset was sewn under the MTS. As I understood the seller before selling it unlocked it through Multiloader. Is it possible to roll back all these actions? Get a locked phone under the MTS? And then enter the MEP code to unlock? Because Now when you enter the MEP2 command, the device does not react at all. I would be grateful for the help.

This model is only broken by code, insert another SIM card, check it is unlocked or not

Rep: (7)
Gentlemen, is it normal that I constantly receive messages from Beeline that I used WAP services from a non-configured phone? It was stitched with 668 firmware, BIS is not connected, put service-books (4 in 1 for the bee-line). And sometimes he writes that the invalid sim. How to deal with all this?

Kostolomoff I acted radically and have no problems with the operator's Internet, disconnected all their Internet through the subscriber service and left only encore.

Rep: (23)
Guys, how much does the phone charge on average?

Kalinidos, I probably had a week, maybe more, but I just called and worked with e-mail, in general, 9700 is notable for its good autonomy.

Rep: (34)
On the hands of the corpse, it seems that the drowned.
The charge does not accept, the computer is not detected, it does not turn on with a live battery.
Are there any ways, or immediately to the morgue?

Rep: (29)
Without a battery, does the BlackBerry Desktop Software see it?

obone, tried and so - zero emotion. BlackBerry Desktop, BBSAK, MFI Multiloader - no prog catches it.

Please, help!
If it is not determined by the computer when connecting via USB without a battery - everything, the final corpse?
Or are there other options?

Rep: (29)
TorAll (AKA Hachik), there may still be a case in the connector or cable.

obone, cable is exactly alive. Connector - I do not know how to check without disassembling the case? Or something to clean, suddenly sour contacts?

Post has been editedTorAll (AKA Hachik) - 19.08.12, 14:56

upd:
Disassembled, looked - did not find traces of corrosion. I washed it with pure alcohol, dried it, put a battery on my mother, collected it.
The result is zero.

ZYZH But - who in St. Petersburg body on the bodies need?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 11:40